Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Help:my Modem Is Not Working On My Pc - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help:my Modem Is Not Working On My Pc (1016 Views)

My Univesal Modem Is Not Connecting Any Network / Please How Can I Check Data Balance On My Modem Without Removing...... / How Can I Change 7.2mbps HSDPA Modem Language From Indonesia To English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help:my Modem Is Not Working On My Pc by clevervikson(m): 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
I bought a new laptop and a new modem about a months back and since I bought the laptop the modem have never worked on it.
As for the laptop, it contains a window 10pro and the modem is happens to be universal although the modem works on other laptop.
Please any computer pro should help me out.
Re: Help:my Modem Is Not Working On My Pc by Benjaniblinks(m): 11:50am On Jun 14, 2018
clevervikson:
I bought a new laptop and a new modem about a months back and since I bought the laptop the modem have never worked on it.
As for the laptop, it contains a window 10pro and the modem is happens to be universal although the modem works on other laptop.
Please any computer pro should help me out.

What Type Of Modem?
Does The System Recognize The Modem Any Type You Insert It?
Re: Help:my Modem Is Not Working On My Pc by clevervikson(m): 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
the name of the modem is HSDPA and it shows in the system but not connecting

(1) (Reply)

HP Pavilion G6 15.6 For Sale SOLD SOLD SOLD / Asus corei3 gaming Laptop For Sale Very Cheap Price / Where To Buy Cheap Gaming Laptops In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.