Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,124 members, 7,835,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 (6776 Views)

Thread For Automotive Technician With Advanced Or No Scope Diagnosis Skill / Automotive Electrical Electronics Systems And Diagnostics Technician Training / American Automotive Technician Training Live In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by radautoworks: 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2019
seunoj:

Make una do Lagos training.

Not doing the training. Just offering up a venue where it is possible to do practicals grin

All AutoElectNG
Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by weyreypey: 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2019
AutoElectNG:

If we have a minimum of 25 students ready to sign up (as in ready to pay), we will commence!

A big shout-out to RadAutoWorks for providing the venue!

Tell one, tell another!!
Cost and duration? Make yourself available on WhatsApp
Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by weyreypey: 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2019
radautoworks:

Not doing the training. Just offering up a venue where it is possible to do practicals grin

All AutoElectNG
I suspect Dru... will be there.... just to be in your company at any cost
Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by AutoElectNG: 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
weyreypey:

Cost and duration? Make yourself available on WhatsApp
Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by AutoElectNG: 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
weyreypey:

Noted. Hope so. But don't assume people will be packing money for the program around with your level of tardiness

This was the original venue before they disclosed to me that our agreement has been vitiated by the fat they were not aware I was going to be doing automotive technology training, and given their previous experiences with such trainings, they can no longer honor the agreement.

You can learn more about them here: https://medium.com/@workforcegroup/get-in-the-zone-at-zone-tech-park-da230b3d7bd6 and here https://www.pulse.ng/tech-nigerian-hr-company-launches-zone-tech-park-a-venture-builder-for-startups/qcgjqz5 and https://www.benjamindada.com/zonetechpark/.

Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by weyreypey: 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2019
AutoElectNG:

Cost and duration?

Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by AutoElectNG: 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by weyreypey: 8:27am On Jul 08, 2019
this is an unrealistic arrangement, why spread just 40 hours training over 8 freaking weekends? Have you considered the risks involved for participants..... I still feel your planning is very tardy and unrealistic.... without consideration for those not living close by....

AutoElectNG:

Please find the answer here: https://www.nairaland.com/4628122/automotive-electrical-electronics-systems-diagnostics#69541777
Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by AutoElectNG: 8:52am On Jul 08, 2019
weyreypey:
this is an unrealistic arrangement, why spread just 40 hours training over 8 freaking weekends? Have you considered the risks involved for participants..... I still feel your planning is very tardy and unrealistic.... without consideration for those not living close by....

And what is realistic...If I was not serious why did I engage with the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence the organization behind the ASE exams for 2 years, at some point even directly communicating with their Assistant Vice President?

Why did I discuss the setting up and accreditation of a Nigerian test center with them?

And discuss the legalese around around using their logo and their curriculum?

My target is adult working class who have no other time but weekends? But whose weekends must be split between these and other commitments that cannot be met during the week due to 9 to 5 commitments?

I reached out to the best automotive instructors in the United States of America and got unbelievable support in goodwill educational support material for the classes?

In any case, please feel free to make suggestions about what you consider a realistic arrangement?
Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by weyreypey: 10:44am On Jul 08, 2019
AutoElectNG:

And what is realistic...If I was not serious why did I engage with the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence the organization behind the ASE exams for 2 years, at some point even directly communicating with their Assistant Vice President?

Why did I discuss the setting up and accreditation of a Nigerian test center with them?

And discuss the legalese around around using their logo and their curriculum?

My target is adult working class who have no other time but weekends? But whose weekends must be split between these and other commitments that cannot be met during the week due to 9 to 5 commitments?

I reached out to the best automotive instructors in the United States of America and got unbelievable support in goodwill educational support material for the classes?

In any case, please feel free to make suggestions about what you consider a realistic arrangement?

Elongated session is different from normal sessions... Have a normal session of five days and
Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by lordmassac(m): 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2019
AutoElectNG:

If we have a minimum of 25 students ready to sign up (as in ready to pay), we will commence!

A big shout-out to RadAutoWorks for providing the venue!

Tell one, tell another!!

Hello Autoelect,

I requested to send you a mail but you are yet to respond to the request.

I just need a concise detail about how the training program will go.
Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by AutoElectNG: 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
lordmassac:

Hello Autoelect,

I requested to send you a mail but you are yet to respond to the request.

I just need a concise detail about how the training program will go.

Eleven hours ago, I sent an email to the email address linked to your nairaland moniker.

It said: "Sorry for not responding sooner"

I will send you another email with the requested information.
Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by AutoElectNG: 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
weyreypey:

The alternative would be 3 to 4 hours a day Monday to Friday, which is not a possibility at the moment due to scheduling conflicts.

As soon as that becomes a possibility, you will be informed.
Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by lordmassac(m): 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
AutoElectNG:

Eleven hours ago, I sent an email to the email address linked to your nairaland moniker.

It said: "Sorry for not responding sooner"

I will send you another email with the requested information.

Oh Thanks!
I have been offline since yesterday. I'll check my mail asap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Have Fun On A Road Trip / 4 Signs Of A Faulty Speedometer Sensor / Top 10 Stock Sleepers (you’re Better Off Leaving Alone) + PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.