Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Stirring Up The Gift Of Eternal Life, Part 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stirring Up The Gift Of Eternal Life, Part 2 (221 Views)

Game Of Souls: A Matter Of Eternal Life And Death / Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stirring Up The Gift Of Eternal Life, Part 2 by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 5:21am On Jun 14, 2018
Stirring Up The Gift Of Eternal Life, Part 2

God has called us to a life of glory and virtue by making all things that pertain to life and godliness available to us.

But we can only actualize them through knowledge.

Take the apostles for instance. They were full of power. They were so heavily imparted with the life of Christ that their presence announced divinity.

People saw them and knew from their speech that they had been with Christ.

Anywhere they went they were identified with divinity.

History has it that, John the beloved was thrown into a drum of boiling oil but he did not die. Then they banished him to the Island of Patmos.

Immortality had swallowed up mortality. This was possible through knowledge and supernatural impartation.

Hear this:
A woman was dying and they rushed her to our office to call me. When I got to her residence, her husband was in tears, it was becoming obvious she would die.

I asked for her age. It was 42 years. I declared she wasn’t going to die. I stood my ground and commanded her to rise in the name of Jesus.

She not only got well, she traveled out of town that same day! That is the power of knowledge.

The word of God says you will fulfill the number of your days. 70 is the minimum.

I knew it from the scriptures and used it to rescue that lady from untimely death. Glory to God.

At another occasion while I just ended a seminar on the mystery of divine protection, a 3 year old daughter of one of our faithful members, fell into a well while she was at play.

When the father got to the spot, he found her ‘standing’ on top of the water. She did not die! Truly, the faith of the parents sanctifies the children!

It is the incoming or entrance of the word of God that makes a god of any child of God, in adverse circumstances.

When the truth of God’s word penetrates your inside in any area of life you gain control there.

When the word on divine healing enters you, all wicked plans of the enemy will amount to nothing regarding your health.

In the midst of fire, you will walk out relaxed as one in a cool room.

No matter your involvements with religious or church activities you don’t gain control until God’s word comes in.

A woman came to my office in tears. She was heavily pregnant and was afraid of dying during labour. She was bound by fear.

She had always brought forth previous issues after terribly protracted labour – the last one lasted three days.

She received the word that even the Hebrew women under the old covenant used to give birth without going through undue stress and strain.

She received that word and supernatural intervention set in and she was set free. Her tears dried. She brought forth her child in less than 30 minutes after the first birth contraction!

Friend, we have the same destiny but our depth of knowledge differs. That makes the difference between a winner and a loser, a failure and a success.

If you have the knowledge of the truth in any area, you gain authority in that area.

May I tell you with all humanity, I have total control over financial troubles. God’s word placed it in my hands. I have not taken overdraft once. God has not taught me the ‘technicalities’ of borrowing!

God’s word would provoke the divine nature in you and place you on a pedestal of honour, dignity and excellence. Men will look at you and marvel.

Many have been kept down because their minds have been blinded to the truth of their divinity.

They are more aware of what the WORLD says than what the WORD says. They are more aware of the workings of the devil than their authority in God.

The knowledge of God leads to more strength.

Can you imagine a dog chasing a lion? That is what you portray when you are scared that a witch is after you. That is living with the knowledge of the devil.

The devil has two representations in the word of God.
1. the serpent and
2. the beast

All his children are represented as dogs.

However, the knowledge of God should make you aware that you belong to a higher order of life. You belong to the order of the Lion of the tribe of Judah.

That lion is a direct reference to Christ. It was He that prevailed!

When the Holy Spirit opened my eyes that I belong to this order, I said to myself that never again must it cross my mind that the devil was pursuing me.

‘A lion which is strongest among beasts, and turneth not away for any’ (Proverbs 30:30).

In December 1983, one of my cousins suddenly got mentally deranged. When I was told about it, I got infuriated. I went to where he was.

As I entered, he rose from where he sat and prostrated to greet me. Meanwhile, he had stopped to recognize anyone including the mother.

They asked if he knew me, he said “yes, that’s my brother!” They asked my name and he called it out loud and clear.

The miracle had started – light had invaded the prison house! So I asked them to dress him up and put him in my car.

Drawing strength and authority from the gospel of John chapter one, I said: “Put him in my car and let me see the devil that has power to enter into my car with me!”

Soon after he entered the car, he slept off. That was the end of it. The following day he was taken to the hospital for check up.

When they asked “what is wrong with you?” He retorted: “Do you mean what was wrong with me or what is wrong with me?”

He was made perfectly whole without struggles. He is now a university undergraduate.

In 1984, at about two o’clock in the morning, in one of our travels, we suddenly sighted a narrow bridge on the high way with an oncoming vehicle.

It was obvious we were to meet on that bridge. Nothing other than divine intervention could have been responsible for our escape from death.

Indeed all those traveling with me were literally dead, due to fear. For me that was on the steering, I couldn’t tell how it happened.

All I know is that there was no atom of fear in my heart. Immediately it dawned on my spirit man that “He shall give His angels charge over me, to bear me up lest I smite my feet against a stone.”

So I said in my heart with the angels in charge – we must escape! Because knowledge gives strength, right inside me I saw the angels ready for an operation.

We escaped unscathed. Halleluyah! That was the most mysterious escape of my life up till this moment. There has been no physical explanation of the escape!

Through the knowledge of his exceeding great and precious promises, we manifest the divine nature inside of us, causing us to escape the corruption that is in the world.

You are created to escape! That means that what touches men of the flesh is not permitted by God to touch you.

You are a special treasure to God, so He has made available to you everything that would make you walk in dignity and honour on earth.

You have the eternal life of God as a gift in you, stir it up. You live after the order of Jesus, because he has laid for all who believe an example to follow in his steps.

Releasing The Supernatural, David Oyedepo

Prayer for Salvation and Baptism in the Holy Spirit

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21).

I am calling on You. I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Romans 10:9-10.

"If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." I do that now.

I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead.

I am now reborn! I am a Christian—a child of Almighty God! I am saved!

You also said in Your Word, "If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: HOW MUCH MORE shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?" (Luke 11:13).

I'm also asking You to fill me with the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit, rise up within me as I praise God. I fully expect to speak with other tongues as You give me the utterance (Acts 2:4).

(Begin to praise God for filling you with the Holy Spirit. Speak those words and syllables you receive—not in your own language, but the language given to you by the Holy Spirit. You have to use your own voice. God will not force you to speak.)

Now you are a Spirit-filled believer. Continue with the blessing God has given you and pray in tongues each day. You'll never be the same!

Please share❤

We Are The Liberation Army, Reloaded!

Contact Us, +2348126401351

Jesus is Lord!

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 18/06/2018 Monday / Truths On Headship And Associate Call - 1 Corinthians 3:6-8; 26-29 / Who Is God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.