Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? (9095 Views)

Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano / Buhari’s ADC Whispered To Him To Wave During His Inauguration - Twitter User / Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by onyfrank: 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
Westbestside:
Go to South Africa and tell them they are not hosting you cos you are from Africa. Let us see what becomes of you.
hmm, see reasoning. So daft. Ur comparism is out of point

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by izombie(m): 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
Westbestside:
Go to South Africa and tell them they are not hosting you cos you are from Africa. Let us see what becomes of you.
wetin you dey talk sef? Am i a south african? I presently reside in south africa and yes, they are my host because i am from nigeria. I have never heard a south african telling another south african that he's hosting him in south africa. South africans live all over their country, the zulus, xhosas, twanas, vendas, sothos live everywhere. They don't tell eachother to move to another part of the country because he's from that part.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by izombie(m): 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
DrGoodman:

Until Nigeria breaks up, I am a citizen of every part of Nigeria. If you don't like what I said, jump into the lagoon.
guy we dey say the same thing. Wetin i go jump into lagoon for?

3 Likes

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
Until croatian score tomorrow Una eye go clear.
Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by cocoduck: 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
ElsonMorali:

You still don't get it.

Biafra does not exist anywhere in the world.

Those raising Biafran flags there, which passports are they using currently?

Do you know of any country that doesn't have a passport?
And we are fighting hard to make her come into existence, and this is part of it, that one is using nigerian passport doesn't mean he or she accepts Nigeria, The zoo aka Naliegeria was forced up on us, until we realize Biafra we shall continue using any passport we can lay our hands on. Go and hug a wet live transformer if you don't like it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by T9ksy(m): 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
izombie:
you are the one talking trash. Breaking the law is one thing but being told that you are a visitor in your country is another thing. You can't be hosting me in my own house. Nigeria is my house period. Keep hosting. Only yoruba people keep shouting about being a host in nigeria. Nonsense

@ bolded.....exactly! indigenous law.I concur with you on the fact that Nigeria is your country however once you chose to leave your ancestral land to other land within Nigeria, apart from abiding with National laws you will still have to obey LOCAL laws, too.
Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Ziggylady(f): 8:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
izombie:
guy we dey say the same thing. Wetin i go jump into lagoon for?

grin cheesy
Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by ElsonMorali: 9:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
cocoduck:
And we are fighting hard to make her come into existence, and this is part of it, that one is using nigerian passport doesn't mean he or she accepts Nigeria, The zoo aka Naliegeria was forced up on us, until we realize Biafra we shall continue using any passport we can lay our hands on. Go and hug a wet live transformer if you don't like it.

You are a child probably still stuck in your village in the east.

When you've successfully applied for a Biafran Passport then come back here for a convo.

I'd rather watch paint dry on a wall than engage or indulge your ignorance.
Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by ElsonMorali: 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
plessis:
Just be aware that biafrans in the stadium tomorrow will cheer Croatia....

If Croatia should score, the scream from Biafrans will be louder than the scream from Croatians grin

If the Croatians are smart they'll issue a stern warning against so called Biafrans from supporting them.

Whatever Biafra touches dies or fails woefully. E.g 3 million Igbos in the war, Nnamdi Kanu etc.
Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Westbestside: 9:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
izombie:
wetin you dey talk sef? Am i a south african? I presently reside in south africa and yes, they are my host because i am from nigeria. I have never heard a south african telling another south african that he's hosting him in south africa. South africans live all over their country, the zulus, xhosas, twanas, vendas, sothos live everywhere. They don't tell eachother to move to another part of the country because he's from that part.
And those one are beating their chest that they developed another man's land? You never boasted, they are killing you. I said, tell them you are africa and you have right to live in their nation.
Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by weekdays: 9:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
T9ksy:

Ha ha ha..............................What a parallel!!!.

Do i need to remind you that in Northern Nigeria, you all still have to obey the Law of the land (indigenes).

Yes you are a nigerian but your native land is Aba, enugu. Kano, kadunna are not your ancestral land so when you find yourself in such places as a Nigerian, you know well to abide by the indigenous custom.

Am certain, you won't dare go to kano and sell pork on the streets even as a Nigerian who go can anywhere within the country in furtherance of his livelihood.
no northerner can equally come to Igbo land and build their useless mosque!
Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by cocoduck: 10:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
ElsonMorali:

You are a child probably still stuck in your village in the east.

When you've successfully applied for a Biafran Passport then come back here for a convo.

I'd rather watch paint dry on a wall than engage or indulge your ignorance.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ignorance is a disease. I was pro zoo until I left that hell hole. Do you know how it feels to come home an switch on the light and it always answers you. I was in Lagos recently, I slept outside in the open every night.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by ElsonMorali: 7:46am On Jun 16, 2018
cocoduck:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ignorance is a disease. I was pro zoo until I left that hell hole. Do you know how it feels to come home an switch on the light and it always answers you. I was in Lagos recently, I slept outside in the open every night.

If ignorance is a disease then you need to be medicated fast.

You say you live outside the country? I'm wondering if you trekked to your destination or you used Biafran Passport to exit Nigeria.

Quit being silly ok? When your Biafra becomes a reality then you can start jumping up and down. Calling Nigeria a zoo doesn't make Biafra a reality.

Those going to wave Biafra flag are only wasting their time.

The countries playing are Nigeria and Croatia not Biafra and Croatia nor is it Nigeria and Biafra.

As at this moment Biafra is non existent. So spewing trash.
Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Ziggylady(f): 7:58am On Jun 16, 2018
ElsonMorali:

You say you live outside the country? I'm wondering if you trekked to your destination or you used Biafran Passport to exit Nigeria.

Quit being silly ok? When your Biafra becomes a reality then you can start jumping up and down. Calling Nigeria a zoo doesn't make Biafra a reality.

The countries playing are Nigeria and Croatia not Biafra and Croatia nor is it Nigeria and Biafra.

Lol!...book of lamentations,chapter 34 verse 2 embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by ElsonMorali: 8:10am On Jun 16, 2018
Ziggylady:

Lol!...book of lamentations,chapter 34 verse 2 embarassed

Oh, and here comes the Mrs to his rescue.
Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Oh, and here comes the Mrs to his rescue.

what is ur issue with baifra.....we are the ones agitating for biafra not yoruba for christ sake...

3 Likes

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by cocoduck: 1:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
ElsonMorali:

That is why you people are called sophisticated mor0ns. We are fighting hard to make Biafra a reality, using which ever way legally possible, so until when Bifran becomes a reality we will continue to use any passport possible to go to anywhere. Just as I said before, (it enters through one ear and goes out through the other ear) that one has a passport of another country doesn't mean he or She accepts that country, the country may FORCED on him or her, but we keep on fighting to make Biafra a reality. When Biafra, comes and we continue using your usless passport then you can talk. If Biafra comes now I will simply go the embassy and give that passport to the officials there. It is very simple.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by lovat(m): 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
T9ksy:

@ bolded.....exactly! indigenous law.I concur with you on the fact that Nigeria is your country however once you chose to leave your ancestral land to other land within Nigeria, apart from abiding with National laws you will still have to obey LOCAL laws, too.
Why aren't the Yorubas in UK obeying the laws there rather they engage in crimes and terrorism like Adebolajo that hacked an Englishman to death because of Islam?

Your postulations hold no water and so keep quiet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by T9ksy(m): 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2018
weekdays:
no northerner can equally come to Igbo land and build their useless mosque!

Is that a LOCAL law peculiar to iboland? So,you mean there are no mosques anywhere, in iboland?
Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Justiceleague1: 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2018
ElsonMorali:

may you and you entire generation spend all the days of your lives in nigeria.
Na prayer o.

3 Likes

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by gurnam: 7:51pm On Jun 16, 2018
I haven’t seen any of those bastard pigs anywhere around the stadium
Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by DeBrain045(m): 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
desmond2pk:
I saw this on Facebook.
"IPOB Deputy Director Mazi Uche Mefor (the deputy to Nnamdi Kanu), has order all Ibo going to russia to put on biafran -flag- designed jersey and wave biafran flags whenever Nigeria is playing match."

So Nigeria will now be represented by two different flags in Russia?
People should disregard this order and whoever that is dishing it out should think twice. This is sports and we should be United this time.

this man is talking out of frustration because IPOB did not work in nigeria.
IPOB Will never work!!!
Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by DeBrain045(m): 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
desmond2pk:
I saw this on Facebook.
"IPOB Deputy Director Mazi Uche Mefor (the deputy to Nnamdi Kanu), has order all Ibo going to russia to put on biafran -flag- designed jersey and wave biafran flags whenever Nigeria is playing match."

So Nigeria will now be represented by two different flags in Russia?
People should disregard this order and whoever that is dishing it out should think twice. This is sports and we should be United this time.

This is out of joblessness this Biafranic scornfuls won't let us hear word
Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by willibounce1(m): 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2018
they can wave whatever flag they like. Nobody gives two phucks about some cursed ,moronic, daft, hate filled ipod miscreant pigs. Wave biafrau.d flag from now till Jesus comes, nothing will happen. They'll only continue to get wasted like the pigs that they are.

1 Like

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by ElsonMorali: 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
Justiceleague1:

may you and you entire generation spend all the days of your lives in nigeria.
Na prayer o.

Dumb prayer.

There are people living like kings in Nigeria and there are Nigerians living like slaves in America. So what the point of your pointless prayer?
Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by ElsonMorali: 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
Mayrock:

what is ur issue with baifra.....we are the ones agitating for biafra not yoruba for christ sake...

Oh I have no issues with Biafra. I'm definitely with you on this one and I sincerely pray you get it.

Just don't be obnoxious about it.

Calling Nigeria a zoo and Nigerians animals is obnoxious in case you don't know.

Go about it in a civilized manner.

There's no Yoruba on earth that will oppose you having your Biafra. Even Awolowo of blessed memory never opposed Biafra contrary to popular opinion in the east.

So, get your Biafra but do it in a civilized manner.

1 Like

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by ElsonMorali: 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
cocoduck:
That is why you people are called sophisticated mor0ns. We are fighting hard to make Biafra a reality, using which ever way legally possible, so until when Bifran becomes a reality we will continue to use any passport possible to go to anywhere. Just as I said before, (it enters through one ear and goes out through the other ear) that one has a passport of another country doesn't mean he or She accepts that country, the country may FORCED on him or her, but we keep on fighting to make Biafra a reality. When Biafra, comes and we continue using your usless passport then you can talk. If Biafra comes now I will simply go the embassy and give that passport to the officials there. It is very simple.

Unfortunately I can't speak your language. I seriously doubt your comprehension abilities.

You call Nigeria zoo, yet you don't mind carrying zoo passports up and down.

Aren't you daft? One would expect you to do away with everything that has to do with zoo life including the name Nigerian, the currency etc.

You are fighting for Biafra by Mass exodus from that same Biafra to the zoo.

You are fighting for Biafra yet keep building you homes in the west and North, abandoning the east.

I know a good psychiatrist I could introduce you to.

1 Like

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Ziggylady(f): 10:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Unfortunately I can't speak your language. I seriously doubt your comprehension abilities.

Aren't you daft? One would expect you to do away with everything that has to do with zoo life including the name Nigerian, the currency etc.

You are fighting for Biafra yet keep building you homes in the west and North, abandoning the east.

Na wa for this kind lamentations embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by cocoduck: 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2018
ElsonMorali:

super chickens wetin dey happen. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by ElsonMorali: 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ziggylady:

Na wa for this kind lamentations embarassed

Is it your hobby to troll guys on social media madam? Or you've taken a fancy to me?

All you're talking about is "lamentation"

Say something else pls.
Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by ElsonMorali: 10:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
cocoduck:
super chickens wetin dey happen. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh my. I didn't know it was that bad. The Lord is your strength my broda. Just hang in there.
Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Ziggylady(f): 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Is it your hobby to troll guys on social media madam? Or you've taken a fancy to me?

All you're talking about is "lamentation"

Say something else pls.

*hands him a hanky*...wipe your tears,its not that serious.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official / Court Strikes Out Obanikoro’s N100m Suit Against EFCC / Gombe CAN Extols Pantami, Describes Him As A Son in Congratulatory Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.