Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Is Presidential Aspirant Omoyele Sowore The Change We Need In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Presidential Aspirant Omoyele Sowore The Change We Need In Nigeria? (403 Views)

Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen / Sowore: The FG Is Fighting Obi & Datti Because They Are Partners In Crime / Reno Omokri: Wike Is Too Big For The VP, He Is Presidential Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Presidential Aspirant Omoyele Sowore The Change We Need In Nigeria? by asavibe: 6:07am On Jun 14, 2018
So the NIGERIAN PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANT OMOYELE SOWORE came to barcelona, i was nifty enough to get hold of the recorded video, to see if he will be tackling the most epoch-making, but i was disappointed to see that all he cares about is the same story that we should kick out the old people and take Nigeria back, and his common speech which is "HOW WE @ Sahara Reporters Took power into their hands to avoid rigging of election and blah blah blah.

And need i tell you that he started his speech with how Africans came into history, Egbami, no one cares. Mr Sowore, we definitely know our Historical background, please spare us the monotonous stories.

He commences by saying our children are going to school under the trees ( he failed to account for amount of such schools and states which the school can be found).

He jumped into the medical sector, saying and i quote “ our hospitals are no longer dispensing drugs, the hospital is now a place where you go to hear the complain of the doctor himself/herself.

- He talked about the roads
- He Mocked the IGP's Transmission Speech

The most irksome point is him referring to his past on how he fought for democracy and all those cock and bull story, but let’s me remind you Mr Sowore that Mr buhari said the same thing when he was pleading to Nigerians before the 28 and 29 March 2015 Election

He didn’t fail me by explaining how people under buhari are been paid to come out during election and how he didn’t pay a dime for people to come out, Mr Sowore that’s not a big deal, please deal with better thing.

I know i can go on and on, but let me jump into this real quick:

its discomforting that the main purpose of his visit is not wangled, but as we all know barcelona to be nauseating in getting together, so i am not surprised - i won’t be flummoxed if he wins the coming Election but still opprobrium you all. I’m still kin to know what an individual will do when he gets to power when his surrounded with bonkers and looters, i can courageously say that he won’t make a diff, because is not a man like Jerry Rawlings, we need someone like Jerry Rawlings. You can Argue till Noon, have made my point.

So to better support my points, this are some basic things to Develop a Country:

Crucial Point: 1. ELECTRICITY

2. Share resources

3. Promote education (which he mentioned, but i am still skeptical about his ability to achieve this when his surrounded with wrong groups of people, so my advice is, if you ambitious and have the purified heart like him, join him in the race for other political post, because only him been a president among those losers will make him fail woefully)

4- Empower women - to be sincere, women are underrated even when he visit series of countries, he failed to point this out, if he can empower the women, believe me, Nigeria will not be a good place, but a remarkable Country to live and do businesses- women are the Sauce of life and when you empower them, they can spice The Country up. Mr sowore, please do not belittle the power of a woman. Consider this as my advice.

5. Negotiate strategic political relations
Americans have seen firsthand what happens when big businesses and lobbyists become too deeply involved with politicians. When it happens in third-world countries, their poorest, most disadvantaged citizens are the ones who suffer. This often leads to violent uprisings with scads of victims on both sides. There’s a reason why college majors such as international relations and politics are practically universal. Aligning with people who have considerable political power and pathetically few scruples seldom benefits the poorer country. For that reason it is imperative that the educated learn to choose their political allies carefully in order to make the greatest leaps in ecological, economic and humanitarian development.

6. Reform the systems of food and aid distribution.

7- Build Enough Investors In Nigeria for start ups

8- Make all imported goods more expensive and make all local made goods cheaper, only then can we all patronise Made in Nigeria

9- Any companies Coming to Nigeria to do business, must be Mandated to boldly write MADE IN NIGERIA on their product - this method will help Push Nigeria Product across the Globe and proudly be appreciated and recognised.

Anyways my name is Ifeyinka Adeyemo and i am just trying to Help.

1 Like

Re: Is Presidential Aspirant Omoyele Sowore The Change We Need In Nigeria? by youngest85(m): 6:13am On Jun 14, 2018
Yes because Nigerian blood does not flow in his veins
Re: Is Presidential Aspirant Omoyele Sowore The Change We Need In Nigeria? by Olayemi244(m): 6:37am On Jun 14, 2018
Yes, I think he is capable enough and even bold to come out as a Nigerian to challenge the Presidential Seat
Re: Is Presidential Aspirant Omoyele Sowore The Change We Need In Nigeria? by orisa37: 8:20am On Jun 14, 2018
Sowore, Ikechukwu, You, I or anyone else can be elected President of Nigeria but to succeed in The Presidency in Nigeria, one must have some Military Training and be well educated.
So Sowore, Ikechukwu, Atiku or who else must register now for at least three months Military Training at Aldershots, England before resumming their Campaign.
Shagari, Sonekan, MKO, Yaradua and GEJ, all failed skilfully.
Also w.e.f 1/1/2019, I suggest that NASS should make Constitutional Provisions to GIVE COMPULSORY MILITARY TRAINING TO ALL NYSC. They are our future Leaders and it is their RIGHTS to be properly trained.
God help Nigeria !!!

1 Like

Re: Is Presidential Aspirant Omoyele Sowore The Change We Need In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 14, 2018
Sowore is an impostor.
Re: Is Presidential Aspirant Omoyele Sowore The Change We Need In Nigeria? by Deputy1111(m): 8:52am On Jun 14, 2018
Sowore may be aspiring to become Nigeria president ,but with the way I see him ,he is still far from the throne....Let me ask,,can anybody explain some personal character that qualifies him to be the president ?,,What has been his positive contributions to the development of Nigeria so far .....who are the people around him ...Is he mature enough to control a big country like Nigeria ?...God bless Nigeria...
Re: Is Presidential Aspirant Omoyele Sowore The Change We Need In Nigeria? by papoudaupolos: 9:03am On Jun 14, 2018
No
Re: Is Presidential Aspirant Omoyele Sowore The Change We Need In Nigeria? by MoshoodOkunola(m): 9:16am On Jun 14, 2018
No,he is not yet ripe to rule a local government

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi 2019 Guber: Pretenders And The Peoples Candidate. / Adamawa Governor’s Chief Of Staff, Abdulrahman Jimeta, Is Dead / Aliko Dangote Donates 200 Housing Units To IDP Widows In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.