Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,545 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Chioma Puts Up A Good Fight Against Two Veteran Bullies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Puts Up A Good Fight Against Two Veteran Bullies (35448 Views)

Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent / Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School / "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Puts Up A Good Fight Against Two Veteran Bullies by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 14, 2018
Metuh:

What's ur own definition of been gentle
Don't you have a dico undecided
Re: Chioma Puts Up A Good Fight Against Two Veteran Bullies by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 14, 2018
grin
Re: Chioma Puts Up A Good Fight Against Two Veteran Bullies by shoppynaija: 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
For high quality shoes for Men and Women..check out @Shoppynaija on Facebook and Instagram..affordable prices you can trust
Re: Chioma Puts Up A Good Fight Against Two Veteran Bullies by Metuh: 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:
Don't you have a dico undecided
NO
Re: Chioma Puts Up A Good Fight Against Two Veteran Bullies by James4424: 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
With this, I don't think she is a consummate seductess. Davido may one day get bored of her.
Re: Chioma Puts Up A Good Fight Against Two Veteran Bullies by Ziggylady(f): 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:

angry

You are the one that is fvckin jobless.

You are the asslicker fans, that will in every bit compliment even the PATAPA'one corner cronner undecided

These people are not gods, there are someone like you, they eat, excrete, sleep, drink, sleep and live like you.

Forget they are jobless fans, they are merely an observant and an advocate.

You are the one that should be a good advocates in ur barbecue fvckin business undecided

Wow!!!...see painment! embarassed
Re: Chioma Puts Up A Good Fight Against Two Veteran Bullies by VictorRomanov: 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:

angry

You are the one that is fvckin jobless.

You are the asslicker fans, that will in every bit compliment even the PATAPA'one corner cronner undecided

These people are not gods, there are someone like you, they eat, excrete, sleep, drink, sleep and live like you.

Forget they are jobless fans, they are merely an observant and an advocate.

You are the one that should be a good advocates in ur barbecue fvckin business undecided

Observers and advocates of what exactly? What is their problem with someone's height and looks?
Re: Chioma Puts Up A Good Fight Against Two Veteran Bullies by jerflakes(m): 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
oshe11:
It must flop na.....

Na almajiris wan buy barbeque?

wetin happen to Masara and kosè

Lol, you're a comedian

1 Like

Re: Chioma Puts Up A Good Fight Against Two Veteran Bullies by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO AND READ BELOW IT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lym8cY79oHQ
Its 50% Discount PROMO in Lakowe Golf: Own A CofO Land in Prime Location And With Peace of Mind! Lands and Property Assets Owned in Good Locations,acquired RIGHTLY, through a REPUTABLE SOURCE are the best acquisition and investments to ever have. Check our signature in blue just below here and call us or chat by clicking on the WhatsApp link in the signature ..
Re: Chioma Puts Up A Good Fight Against Two Veteran Bullies by Sabidemi: 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
Wanna be a pro in Photography try us at Ultra Media Solution.

Re: Chioma Puts Up A Good Fight Against Two Veteran Bullies by ItzChinnex(m): 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2018
izzou:
angry

Official ijeomaokafor: Chioma, why are you not always pretty in pictures?

Chioma: Why are you never pretty?

Officialijeomaokafor:

boring
Re: Chioma Puts Up A Good Fight Against Two Veteran Bullies by SenorFax(m): 4:27am On Jun 15, 2018
Thebwoy:
any fight that does not involve breaking and piercing of bottles is not a good fight.

Agbero spotted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ufuoma Egbamuno Weds Chizzy Whyte (Photos) / I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji / Prince Harry Engaged To Meghan Markle (Suits Actress)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.