Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Jonathan Could Also Be Our Prophet! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Could Also Be Our Prophet! (665 Views)

Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje / Reasons Why Goodluck Jonathan Could Be Behind Bars / Goodluck Jonathan Could Not Be Accredited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Could Also Be Our Prophet! by evil666(m): 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2010
yes, our prophet

Re: Jonathan Could Also Be Our Prophet! by sjeezy8: 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2010
ooo shiot I thought the title said PUPPET- I was like yea no doubt.
Re: Jonathan Could Also Be Our Prophet! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2010
You are evil as your name implies.let his performance decides for him and stop all this asss-kissing
Re: Jonathan Could Also Be Our Prophet! by evil666(m): 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2010
sjeezy8:

ooo shiot I thought the title said PUPPET- I was like yea no doubt.

Hey what are you insinuating, hope you are not sick!
Re: Jonathan Could Also Be Our Prophet! by jamace(m): 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2010
Yea! Prophesying about the goodluck that is about to happen to Nigeria. cool
Re: Jonathan Could Also Be Our Prophet! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2010
I shall make a prophecy here on Nairaland that
1: President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is a wolf in rabbit's fur grin he will show his true color after he contests and wins the election
2: President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will be consumed by the clique of Governors who are just waiting for him to slip up on all his recent appointees in different sectors of the economy
3: American support will wane when they discover the Mobutu Sese Seko reborn in President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan grin

I just hate the guy, seriously. I hate the guy grin
Re: Jonathan Could Also Be Our Prophet! by evil666(m): 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2010
lagerwhenindoubt:

1: President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is a wolf in rabbit's fur grin he will show his true color after he contests and wins the election
2: President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will be consumed by the clique of Governors who are just waiting for him to slip up on all his recent appointees in different sectors of the economy
3: American support will wane when they discover the Mobutu Sese Seko reborn in President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan grin

I just hate the guy, seriously. I hate the guy grin

Na iigbo(weed) dey give u all these inspirations so
why beefing the man?
Re: Jonathan Could Also Be Our Prophet! by Jeboy(m): 11:47am On Jun 04, 2010
1: President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is a wolf in rabbit's fur Grin he will show his true color after he contests and wins the election
3: American support will wane when they discover the Mobutu Sese Seko reborn in President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Grin

I just hate the guy, seriously. I hate the guy Grin

@lagerwhenindoubt

Maybe u ll like IBB and others who had defrauded these country in time past. Am not surprised, D likes of Andoaaka and cabals loyalist did worse but where are they 2day? U r hateness 4 him ll not even kill a fly

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Demand For 30% Elective Offices / Latest! / How Rich Is Becomerich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.