Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,066 members, 7,814,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) (41190 Views)

Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Awilo Longomba Hang Out In London (Photos) / Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Chioma. Who Rocked The ($690) 248k Fendi Tee Better? / Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Dating Rumors: Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by made4naija(f): 9:26am On Jun 14, 2018
Rapper and latest DMW signee, Sauce Kid, has weighed in on the rumored relationship between Tiwa Savage and Wizkid.

During a recent interview, Sauce kid was asked to share his opinion about the rumored romance between two of the continent’s biggest music stars – Tiwa and Wizkid. The DMW rapper stated that he is not aware of the nature of the relationship between the two singers and that the last he heard about Tiwa Savage is that she was still married to Teebillz.

Watch video

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/sauce-kid-reacts-to-rumored-tiwa-savage-wizkid-relationship-video/

1 Like

Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by CANDYDADDY(m): 9:28am On Jun 14, 2018
angry

Thief, ole, credit card thief, scammer.

i just Google your name, it show the last time you have a hit is late 2010,even if they tell you to come and react like a 'chemical reactor', you should have decline.

shame on you, even dremo, danagog, mayorkun that you are older than, are Makin it without earning illegally undecided

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by itspzpics(m): 9:28am On Jun 14, 2018
Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:30am On Jun 14, 2018
Better stop reacting and give us some good music.
That is all we want from you now......
Leave reactions for others.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by Anigreat: 9:32am On Jun 14, 2018
shocked

We can also call Nigerians CHEMICAL REACTION

Everybody now the react

Even idiotic Buhari the reactshocked

3 Likes

Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by made4naija(f): 10:30am On Jun 14, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by kmaster007: 10:34am On Jun 14, 2018
am not expecting you to no abt deir relationship... you knew you jst cam back!

5 Likes

Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by killemslim(m): 11:19am On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
angry

i just Google your name, it show the last time you have a hit is late 2010,even if they tell you to come and react like a 'chemical reactor', you should have decline.

shame on you, even dremo, danagog, mayorkun that you are older than, are Makin it without earning illegally undecided
Recieve sense, sense is good for humans.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by oderinlewo(m): 11:24am On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
angry

do you have any personal issue with him? Take it easy na

37 Likes

Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by Mac2016(m): 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
so Sinzu can talk now...

1 Like

Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by vizkiz: 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
I think he should focus on rekindling his dead music career
Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by wildcatter23(m): 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
Everyone reacts.

1 Like

Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by CertifiedA: 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ehhhn
Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by KendrickAyomide: 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
grin[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by dogstyle007(m): 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
hmmm
Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by Bossontop(m): 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
undecided
Musician dat has not released song since 2010...iz dah wan musician??

1 Like

Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by Bitchiamjay(m): 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
the first guy to post got personal beef with sinzu!

#YOLO

4 Likes

Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by Manweysabi(m): 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
Sinzu, while you were in prison, Tiwa and Wizzy got hooked up.

2 Likes

Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by milemimi93(m): 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
angry

He is not making hit.
And you are making shit.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by Sirpaul(m): 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
Don't tell me what they said about me, tell me why they were so comfortable to say it around you.

4 Likes

Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by zombieHUNTER: 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
angry

Do you know the guy you are talking about?
Sinzu
There is no Nigerian song hotter than Carolina since it was released

6 Likes

Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by kingajibola(m): 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
angry

What's this one saying

7 Likes

Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by Jasen1(m): 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
angry

Your madness is now social

4 Likes

Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by 9jaown(m): 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
angry

why you dy do your sef

6 Likes

Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by Seunbukola187(m): 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
And what has this your comment add or take away from him? Or even you? Calm down with your anger. undecided
CANDYDADDY:
angry

2 Likes

Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by obaataaokpaewu: 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
He is still in 2016 grin

1 Like

Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by LazyNairalander(m): 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
Guy why? I said why I repeat why
CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by Saff(f): 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
Keep your mouth shut. You live the best life that way. I never talk/gossip about things that are not related to me grin grin
Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by Caseless: 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
I still like this guy despite his fraud case. Ibariba somboribobo!
Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by zinaunreal(m): 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
angry

Like if you see money now you will not elope with it. Enter church and pray for sense

3 Likes

Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by taiwolomo1: 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
angry

u mumu no b small...kp taking panadol on another man's headache

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinwenmeri Joy, 2010 Sun Girl Hits Success After Newspaper Featured Her 8 Years / Kenny Brandmuse: I Had Gay Sex With Senators & Church Pastors In Nigeria / Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.