Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,434 members, 7,836,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) (41212 Views)

Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Awilo Longomba Hang Out In London (Photos) / Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Chioma. Who Rocked The ($690) 248k Fendi Tee Better? / Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Dating Rumors: Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by Switruth: 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
angry

Thief, ole, credit card thief, scammer.

i just Google your name, it show the last time you have a hit is late 2010,even if they tell you to come and react like a 'chemical reactor', you should have decline.

shame on you, even dremo, danagog, mayorkun that you are older than, are Makin it without earning illegally undecided
. See annoyance. Seems the guy took someone or something away from you. Calm down please. Besides your comment is far away different from the topic. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by Liberator007(m): 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
made4naija:
Rapper and latest DMW signee, Sauce Kid, has weighed in on the rumored relationship between Tiwa Savage and Wizkid.

During a recent interview, Sauce kid was asked to share his opinion about the rumored romance between two of the continent’s biggest music stars – Tiwa and Wizkid. The DMW rapper stated that he is not aware of the nature of the relationship between the two singers and that the last he heard about Tiwa Savage is that she was still married to Teebillz.

Watch video

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/sauce-kid-reacts-to-rumored-tiwa-savage-wizkid-relationship-video/

He can't be aware. He just got out of prison!
Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by oluwasegun007(m): 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
angry

i just Google your name, it show the last time you have a hit is late 2010,even if they tell you to come and react like a 'chemical reactor', you should have decline.

shame on you, even dremo, danagog, mayorkun that you are older than, are Makin it without earning illegally undecided

It obvious you didn't read his comments....
Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by oluwasegun007(m): 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
angry

It's obvious you didn't read his comments...
Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by Bellgal: 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
angry

Chai!!!!! Must u talk like this?. Honestly i pity ur generation. Infact take this.

Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by XingXhang(m): 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
angry

Trying too hard bro...

Every thread?

Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by wink2015(m): 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
SAUCEKID

Which kind name artist in Nigeria dey bear?

The other one call himself WHIZZKID.

This one call himself SAUCEKID.

Maybe another artist will come and give himself ONIONSKID.

NAME NA THEIR NAME!
Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by Ganjafama(m): 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
angry

Talk true e be like say hunger dey wire you.

Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by Dhedhayur007: 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Do you know the guy you are talking about?
Sinzu
There is no Nigerian song hotter than Carolina since it was released
I guess say na that year you don't stop to dey listen to better music last undecided undecided undecided sad SMH for u
Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by greggng: 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Sinzu

That song still remains the best
Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by OsuGanja(m): 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
angry

Stfu

Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by OsuGanja(m): 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
Switruth:
. See annoyance. Seems the guy took someone or something away from you. Calm down please. Besides your comment is far away different from the topic. grin grin grin

You Dey mind this Nwamaikpe wanna be
Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by Switruth: 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
OsuGanja:

You Dey mind this Nwamaikpe wanna be

I tire oh.
Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by shegra58: 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
angry

taking panadol for someone else headache,OBJ,PMB,R-kelly,50-cent,snoop dog,Dr-Dre,Nnamdi kanu,The great Mandela,Akon are all ex convict even Meek Mills still dey jail 2pac when he was alive is the greatest rapper in the world and a convict,and they are all doing good than your fvcking broke ass..so because him be convict now make he go hang himself you wey never go jail wetin be your achievment with your holy life style?slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by eduwillz(m): 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
angry

d funniest part is dat d guy doesn't even Kno if u exist
Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by abrahym(m): 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
angry

Guy please pass me what you are smoking right now
Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by OlufemiWhit(m): 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Sinzu
see ya mouth like carolina
Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by pojophilius(m): 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
angry

,,,take a chill pill,,,ur rant cant make u richer than him,,,his flop is still better than composing rant for likes
Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by seunfape(m): 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
Tiwa and Tillb ,you don lost
Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by pheonixdld2(m): 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
angry

Shut up! You saint.......I have observed your unending trolling and senseless comments on here.Grow up!
Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by Tobycharles: 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
angry

Like say you holy pass, to err is human to forgive is divine.
Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by iamnavy1: 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
but I no like this guy voice

the voice the sound like frog

abi him boss don infect am
Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by penance(m): 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
;DAbeg make dem leave the guy alone, pesin wey go prison, how Wizkid matter wan help him case...na the foolish reporter i blame wey dey ask foolish question..

To all u journalists wey no sabi work....Thunder fire una
Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by gassbee: 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
beautiful n technical response
Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by Greizman: 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
angry

Did he snatch ur girlfriend?
Why r u so pained. He doesn't even know u exist.
Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by Greizman: 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
angry

It's not your fault... Its d silly people liking ur posts that give u courage to keep spewing trash every time.
Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by MrCork: 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
Saff:
Keep your mouth shut. You live the best life that way. I never talk/gossip about things that are not related to me grin grin

..please please please can I enter? cheesy
Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by Saff(f): 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2018
MrCork:

..please please please can I enter? cheesy
enter what?
Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by MrCork: 3:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
Saff:
enter what?

.sweery ..which kind question is this..enter what?....you. ... enter you.. please can I enter? cheesy
Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by AiiVee(m): 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
wildcatter23:
Everyone reacts.
Tufia!!!! carry this thing from here!!
Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by Saff(f): 3:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
MrCork:

.sweery ..which kind question is this..enter what?....you. ... enter you.. please can I enter? cheesy

Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by MrCork: 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
[quote author=Saff post=68479867][/quote]

u don't like sexxx? .. ok then.. how much? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

P-square Thrills Fans With Shirtless Performance In Washington DC (photos) / Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' / See Waje’s Epic Response To Man Crushing On Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.