Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) (41198 Views)

Smoking Davido Flaunts His Latest Iced Out Jewelry Collection (Photos) / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) / AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:46am On Mar 19, 2022
Singer Davido shows off his jewelry collection

Davido took to his Isstastories to show off his jewelry collection. According to him, this is half of his collection.

5 Likes

Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by BelieveThat: 11:48am On Mar 19, 2022
Money is good shocked

One jewellery there fit buy person village.

Anyone that says vanity upon vanity under me ehhh...

Dedicating this ftc to all legit hurstlers out there. God no go shame us.

@Oga seun who is crediting me for this ftc?

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by Peace081: 11:56am On Mar 19, 2022
Davido... All ladies dream man tongue

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by Peace081: 11:57am On Mar 19, 2022
Righteousness2:
King Solo was the Master in charge of all these things. At the End he cried out " Vanity upon Vanity"! All is Vanity.

What am I trying to say?
Deal with all these things with very very Light Hands.
They are Deceivers. They have nothing to do with our life.

Pursue what really Matters! What Really Matters is the Genuie Salvation of your Soul. Whatever you Have without a Genuie Encounter with JESUS Christ is a waste.

Be guided!
I think I love this kind of vanity oo cheesy

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
Peace081:
Davido... All ladies dream man tongue

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by Uprightness100(m): 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2022
King Solo was the Master in charge of all these things. At the End he cried out " Vanity upon Vanity"! All is Vanity.

What am I trying to say?

Pursue what really Matters! What Really Matters is the Genuie Salvation of your Soul. Whatever you Have without a Genuie Encounter with JESUS Christ is a waste.

Be guided!

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by doytermi: 11:40am On Mar 21, 2022
Life here on earth is once, there’s no duplicate, Material things aren’t bad but also they don’t make a man complete,it’s about Balancing things.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by Musty112: 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
Guilty pleasures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by Higgies(m): 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
Everything is not money but everything is money.
Because of that I need a loan of 350k asap.
CONGRATULATIONS DAVIDO.
Even though we're age mate and I work harder than you, life's been fvcking me badly.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by iCauseTrouble: 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
Like for Davido
Share for Vanity

28 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
Over to Vanity crew members
Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
If u have the money..flex am ooo..Life na once oo
cool cool cool
Make all these vanity crew no deceive u oo tongue tongue.
Buh mostly importantly try helping those that are In need.....Baba God no go forget u. .
Baba God abeg pick my call embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by Bluntdude: 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
Uprightness100:

What am I trying to say?

Be guided!

With the way you go about preaching doom, I don't believe you have any reasonable thing to say. Even God Himself wins the heart of men through the message of love and persuasion. You think your stupid message on hell scares people here? You must be joking! The truth is that if you are really deep in God, hell and threatening will not be the only message you have. When I became born again it wasn't the message on hell that converted me. As a matter of fact, everytime I heard the message on hell, at first I became remorseful but after I step out from that vicinity, I continued in sin. When God finally arrested me, the message had absolutely nothing to do with hell fire and guess what? I only listened to a tape in my room broke down in tears and got converted.

I know Chosen members... They don't attend other churches no wonder you're stuck in your doctrine of doom. You better do yourself good and mingle with other Christians so that you can liberate yourself from this dooms-day-only-doctrine which you hold dearly.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by Mumusaphire: 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
Hmmmmm. Money money eeh, ego, jowo Yale mi dakun mo bebe
Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by Fyie: 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by princepee: 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
Money get level,
Abromavic of Chelsea's wrist watch buy everything wey Davido get.

Cr7 rich pass Davido and him father join together.
Money get level.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by bubblesng(m): 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
Boeing 737 crashes in China killing all 132 people

Boeing 737-800's have had a series of deadly crashes in past:
2006: Gol Transportes Aéreos flight broke up and crashed in Brazil with all 154 on board dying
2007: Kenya Airways flight crashed into a swamp on the way to Nairobi with all 108 passengers and six crew dying
2009: Turkish Airlines flight from Istanbul crashes in a field near the Polderbaan while trying to land at Amsterdam's Schiphol Airport with nine people dying
2010: Ethiopian Airlines flight crashed into the Mediterranean Sea after taking off from Beirut, with all 90 passengers and eight crew dying
2010: Air India Express flight overran the runway on landing at Mangalore International Airport, with 158 passengers and six crew dying and just eight survivors
2016: Flydubai flight from Dubai to Rostov-on-Don in Russia crashed on the final approach, with all 62 people dying
2018: Air Niugini flight from Pohnpei, Federated States of Micronesia, to Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea, with a stop-off at Chuuk International Airport, undershot the runway and landed in a lagoon, with one person dying
2020: Pegasus Airlines flight skidded off the runway at Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen Airport before splitting into three pieces of fuselage, leaving three dead
2020: Air India Express flight overshot the runway while landing in heavy rain and crashed into a gorge at Calicut International Airport, with both pilots and 18 passengers dying
2022: China Eastern Airlines flight crashed while en-route to Guangzhou, China

Boeing 737 crashes in China killing all 132 people two-minute death plunge: Boeing 737 went into sudden terrifying 350mph dive and smashed into mountainside in China killing all 132 people onboard

Experts have warned that a Boeing 737 that crashed to the ground and broke into flames in China, killing all 132 people on board, suffered a catastrophic 'loss of control event' and plummeted to the earth at 350mph in a two-minute death spiral.
During a nosedive before crashing into a hillside, the China Eastern Airlines airplane caused a massive fireball and a forest fire visible from space, near the city of Wuzhou in Teng county in the southern province of Guangxi. The fire could be seen on NASA satellite photographs taken from space.

https://thenigeriafm.com/2022/03/21/boeing-737-crashes-in-china-killing-all-132-people/

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by Hienna1: 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2022

Thank God for news like this... The less priviledge are now less oppressed.

The Society is now peaceful and Healthy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by Cardealer2021(m): 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
OBO baddest!!! Just one piece here is enough to feed 10 BMC miscreants and their families for 5 years grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by peacettw: 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
This is just stupid

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by edosignature(m): 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
Money is good

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by GualaGuala(m): 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
Na toto d hungry me

1 Like

Re: Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured) by nedubrazil111(m): 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
this guy too get money

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities / Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan / Queen Dimma Edochie Shines In Red In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.