Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

My Husband - One Of The Few Genuine Good Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband - One Of The Few Genuine Good Men (703 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / How Love For Cash Ruins Most Ladies, As They Dump Good Men.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband - One Of The Few Genuine Good Men by Caspery: 11:16pm On Jun 02, 2010
These were the words given by a grieving wife to her late husband of almost 30 years, inspiring!

My husband - One of the few genuine goodmen!!!

Out of all - I chose you.
Out of all, it was you my heart fell for and knew.
My life became complete when you spoke.
My world found meaning when I leaned on you my oak!
You taught me that despite all odds there are a few good men who can stand the mud,
A few good men, who understand their purpose, who can bend on their knees and propose.
A few good men, who know how to love, yet not afraid to show it.
A few good men, who strong, bold and yet soft.
A few good men who show how to be caring, patient and understanding.
A few good men, who relate well with every in-law & known as the "one" in a million.
A few good men who value marriage as God 's perfect institution, willing to obey and listen to all its instructions.

I thank you God for giving me one of these few good men.
STAY BEAUTIFUL IN THE BOSOM OF THE LORD UNTIL WE MEET TO PART NO MORE

Your "Lady"
Catherine
Re: My Husband - One Of The Few Genuine Good Men by chisomquee: 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2010
gud one
Re: My Husband - One Of The Few Genuine Good Men by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2010
awww- so cute.

lucky woman i guess.
Re: My Husband - One Of The Few Genuine Good Men by OAM4J: 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2010
good.

hope he would have been able to say same about her too.
Re: My Husband - One Of The Few Genuine Good Men by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 04, 2010
^^ good point

nowadays they'd probably divorce in the 31st year. undecided
Re: My Husband - One Of The Few Genuine Good Men by sophy09: 2:09am On Jun 04, 2010
Bad belle tongue
Re: My Husband - One Of The Few Genuine Good Men by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 04, 2010
Nice and very inspiring.

(1) (Reply)

Transracial Adoptions: What's Your Take On It ? / Let's Celebrate Our Women, / Tribute To My Baby Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.