Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Political Analysis: Top 5 Reasons People Hate Potus Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Political Analysis: Top 5 Reasons People Hate Potus Donald Trump (742 Views)

Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face / President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Political Analysis: Top 5 Reasons People Hate Potus Donald Trump by 55emem55: 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
Is President Trump the most hated President in the world? Just after 491 days into his presidency, people most especially the Liberals, Democrats and even members of his Republican party do not support most of his radical and unorthodox style of governance. In a recent post in the New Yorker, Evan Osmos writes; “Trumps critics are actively exploring the path to impeachment or the invocation of the 25th amendment, which allows for the replacement of the president who is judged to be mentally unfit”. The largest organized protest against Trump was the day after his inauguration, millions protested on the 21st January 2017, during the Women’s march, making it the largest single-day protest in the history of the United States. We will be analyzing what we believe to be the top 5 reasons why it is considered that the people have hatred towards President Trump.

He is a Successful Businessman
According to Forbes, as of 27th of May 2018, Trump is worth 3.1billion dollars. It is on record that many liberals have stated President Trump was disqualified for Presidency because of his wealthy status. Claiming “the two don’t mix”. The problem with this objection is that the constitution does not prohibit a wealthy person from becoming President. President Bill Clinton was worth over 80 million dollars, there was no objection to his wealth status then, so why do it now? It’s because Trump built an imperium outside politics and he also surprised everyone when he won the election.

He Speaks his Mind
Trump, is a very blunt man. He says what he thinks and feels at every point in time. Even when it comes off as crude. This feature is the most prominent reason why I believe people hate him. President Trump is the modern President breaking traditions and norms. He once said the United Nations was a club for people to talk and have a good time.

He Signed Several Controversial Bills into Effect and is also Planning on Replacing Obamacare
President Trump signed many bills into effect including tax breaks for the rich and tax hikes for the poor. He is also trying to replace the Obamacare with his own version “Medicare”. This would put those who use Medicaid which is also part of Obamacare in a bad spot.

He is Overly Self –Confident and Impulsive
Trump is so self-assured that he makes Napoleon looks like he wasn’t entirely sure of himself. He is far too self-important to ever be an effective politician much less the POTUS. Trump is a man of more base desires and vainglorious pursuits. He’s been known to have Sean Penn-like outbursts, and the biggest part of his multiple He bankruptcies was because of his impulsive behaviours leading to bad investments. An American President cannot be so impulsive. A President needs to be measured and calculated and also be willing to compromise. These words do not exist in Trumps’ vocabulary.

He is Conservative with his Opinions and Ideologies
Throughout his election campaign, Trump keeps reiterating that he wanted to build a wall between Mexico and America to restrict illegal immigration among other things. Congress approved 1.6 billion to replace existing barriers and add some fencing in new areas. On the 5th of April in West Virginia, Trump said; “We have a billion-six. We’ve started building it and fixing miles and miles of wall that’s already up and fence. And we’re going to have our wall”. In addition, he issued a ban on the 27th of January 2017, preventing refugees from seven Muslims majority countries from entering the USA. He also made a derogatory remark at the parents of a U.S. army officer who had served in the Iraq war. All these examples show racism which sums up to why he’s the most hated president in the world.
Re: Political Analysis: Top 5 Reasons People Hate Potus Donald Trump by bedspread: 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
I LOVE HIM
THOSE WHO VOTED HIM, DID SO DUE TO his Manifesto...

And it's Clear he has Performed almost all that he Promised....

In other words The Majority Love Him..

N.B: If Everyone loves u, Just know that you are in Trouble....

2 Likes

Re: Political Analysis: Top 5 Reasons People Hate Potus Donald Trump by hisgrace090: 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
Trump is loved by the real american majority and hated by few.

I love Trump!

3 Likes

Re: Political Analysis: Top 5 Reasons People Hate Potus Donald Trump by Lucasbalo(m): 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
hisgrace090:
Trump is loved by the real american majority and hated by few.

I love Trump!
You wish. Pathological lying racist and misogynist. What's to like about that.

2 Likes

Re: Political Analysis: Top 5 Reasons People Hate Potus Donald Trump by hisgrace090: 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
Lucasbalo:
You wish. Pathological lying racist and misogynist. What's to like about that.

I love trump as he is.

1 Like

Re: Political Analysis: Top 5 Reasons People Hate Potus Donald Trump by Lucasbalo(m): 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
hisgrace090:

I love trump as he is.
Except that he thinks of you as subhuman. He's a White Nationalist.

1 Like

Re: Political Analysis: Top 5 Reasons People Hate Potus Donald Trump by hisgrace090: 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Except that he thinks of you as subhuman. He's a White Nationalist.

For that I love him.
Love people that speak I'll of my wrongs because they help me not you to change for good.

1 Like

Re: Political Analysis: Top 5 Reasons People Hate Potus Donald Trump by Lucasbalo(m): 8:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
hisgrace090:

For that I love him.
Love people that speak I'll of my wrongs because they help me not you to change for good.
You are speaking as a guy who don't know the havoc of racism. You will never see a deer support a lion in the jungle but an African man will be a cheerleading pompom waving for a Klan man.

2 Likes

Re: Political Analysis: Top 5 Reasons People Hate Potus Donald Trump by hisgrace090: 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
Lucasbalo:
You are speaking as a guy who don't know the havoc of racism. You will never see a deer support a lion in the jungle but an African man will be a cheerleading pompom waving for a Klan man.

Whatsoever you like dig up. I love him.

3 Likes

Re: Political Analysis: Top 5 Reasons People Hate Potus Donald Trump by Lucasbalo(m): 1:55pm On Jun 16, 2018
hisgrace090:

Whatsoever you like dig up. I love him.
Come over and i will host you for as long as you wanna stay. Will drive you 3 hours from my place in Oak Park to Northern Indiana and you will see the Klans that Trampy loves and spending 30 minutes with the Klans, I bet you your black skin will turn purple. Hope you take up on that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Truth Behind The 2018 G7 Summit Drama Finally Exposed / Iran Tensions: Russia Says It Will Counter 'illegal' US Sanctions On Tehran / Peru's President Resigned After 2 Protesters Were Killed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.