Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] (33733 Views)

Falz Undergoes Knee Surgery In UK (Photos, Video) / Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) / Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] by grandstar(m): 1:57am On Jun 15, 2018
Truthcat:
The fact is Meghan is more white than she's black and her child will be twice that.

Her black side is quite strong as I used to think she was just 50% black. The mom apparently identifies as black perhaps due to the type and degree of racism and unacceptance their generation experienced.

Meghan's whiteness is in full display through her hair

1 Like

Re: Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] by Truthcat: 2:14am On Jun 15, 2018
She has no choice than to lean where she's accepted and embraced. White won't accept you as one of their own the moment you have a tiny black blood in you, and that's not just the past generation, even now a biracial child is always called black by both sides which is wrong. Maybe it's a good thing considering claims of prejudice from the mixed race towards blacks. I believe they would have denied their black side If they were accepted as whites the way we accept them as blacks.
grandstar:

Her black side is quite strong as I used to think she was just 50% black. The mom apparently identifies as black perhaps due to the type and degree of racism and unacceptance their generation experienced.

Meghan's whiteness is in full display through her hair

1 Like

Re: Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] by grandstar(m): 2:46am On Jun 15, 2018
Truthcat:
She has no choice than to lean where she's accepted and embraced. White won't accept you as one of their own the moment you have a tiny black blood in you, and that's not just the past generation, even now a biracial child is always called black by both sides which is wrong. Maybe it's a good thing considering claims of prejudice from the mixed race towards blacks. I believe they would have denied their black side If they were accepted as whites the way we accept them as blacks.

True tok

1 Like

Re: Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
Fhemmmy:

The Duchess . . .
Noted sir.
Re: Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ravenglass:
Anytime I see her, I remember the movie 'Suits'...

Watched seasons 1 - 7, and still asking for more of the same.!

Not to worry, Season 8 will start in July 18th without Mike Ross and Rachel Zane.

Re: Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] by Lilmama02(f): 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
Apply sense nah bros..... cool cool cool
Re: Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] by Ravenglass: 8:08pm On Jun 15, 2018
[code][/code]
ferhyntorlah:

Not to worry, Season 8 will start in July 18th without Mike Ross and Rachel Zane.

Wow..

Then what is suits without Ross...

Harvey and Louis are cool but Ross in the trio makes Suits what it is..

Wouldn't really miss Rachel. Let her enjoy her royal marriage.
Re: Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] by dingbang(m): 7:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
MoiLove:
Beautiful
you are beautiful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedienne Princess Weds At Ikoyi Registry (photo) / Odunlade Adekola Looking All Sharp In New Photos / Fans Go Gaga For 2Baba At GloMegaMusicTour Victoria Island, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.