Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

FIFA World Cup Logos From 1930 – 2018, Which One’s The Best? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA World Cup Logos From 1930 – 2018, Which One’s The Best? (33139 Views)

All World Cup Final Goals 1930 - 2018 (12 Mins) / All FIFA World Cup Logos 1930 – 2018. Which Is The Best? / Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA World Cup Logos From 1930 – 2018, Which One’s The Best? by odinga1of: 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
femi4:
How can it be the best? World cup where underdogs were helped by the referee and the final was one way traffic

Bros Korea/Japan 2002 remains the best World Cup so far......... teams like Senegal, Turkey and South Korea made the World Cup a memorable mundial

don't argue with me
Re: FIFA World Cup Logos From 1930 – 2018, Which One’s The Best? by Craziestgirl(f): 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
talk2percy:
2018 is bae
The top looks like 2eyes and mouth of a blood sucking cyborg undecided

Re: FIFA World Cup Logos From 1930 – 2018, Which One’s The Best? by ChiefSweetus: 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2018
GavelSlam:
1950 and 1986 for me.

Good man

1 Like

Re: FIFA World Cup Logos From 1930 – 2018, Which One’s The Best? by Nuezha(m): 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
GavelSlam:
1950 and 1986 for me.

I agree with you. They send global messages, unlike the 'selfish' rest. US 94 & FRANCE 98 are more about their country colours and flags.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIFA World Cup Logos From 1930 – 2018, Which One’s The Best? by ohiku4every1(m): 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
None until we host it
Re: FIFA World Cup Logos From 1930 – 2018, Which One’s The Best? by femi4: 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
odinga1of:

Bros Korea/Japan 2002 remains the best World Cup so far......... teams like Senegal, Turkey and South Korea made the World Cup a memorable mundial

don't argue with me
ki lomode e mo

How did S Korea beat Italy? Go back and watch it kid

1 Like

Re: FIFA World Cup Logos From 1930 – 2018, Which One’s The Best? by bmaks: 1:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
JayB11:

Na im wey u nogo fit stick to one babe, choose one better logo bt u dey there listing all d beautiful ones. grin
Na d reason y u nogo fit stick to one babe, choose one better logo bt u dey there listing all d beautiful ones.

Re: FIFA World Cup Logos From 1930 – 2018, Which One’s The Best? by teelaw4life(m): 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2018
Can't decide between Korea-Japan and France 98
Re: FIFA World Cup Logos From 1930 – 2018, Which One’s The Best? by kenrisma535(m): 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
2002 Korea Japan World cup
Re: FIFA World Cup Logos From 1930 – 2018, Which One’s The Best? by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2018
I enjoyed France '98 a lot! Sunday Oliseh's winning goal against Spain still fresh in my memory.

I also enjoyed Korea Japan 2002 - matches being played during school time and students' reluctance to go for assembly.

Japanese technology was mind blowing!
Re: FIFA World Cup Logos From 1930 – 2018, Which One’s The Best? by newslifeop: 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
hmm
Re: FIFA World Cup Logos From 1930 – 2018, Which One’s The Best? by janejive(f): 3:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
Germany 2006
Re: FIFA World Cup Logos From 1930 – 2018, Which One’s The Best? by abdulwassi(m): 3:34pm On Jun 15, 2018
SOUTH AFRICA
Re: FIFA World Cup Logos From 1930 – 2018, Which One’s The Best? by enemyofprogress: 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2018
Since yesterday that they started the word cup, I have bean washing all the marches with my generator becurse NEPA always tooked light any time they want to start march, I want to count how many march I am going to use my generator to wash during this word cup
Re: FIFA World Cup Logos From 1930 – 2018, Which One’s The Best? by Carribbeanqun: 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
Russia. Where is Nigeria 99
Re: FIFA World Cup Logos From 1930 – 2018, Which One’s The Best? by colonist(m): 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
Brazil 2014....using the hands to form the trophy is fantastic
Re: FIFA World Cup Logos From 1930 – 2018, Which One’s The Best? by lahmzy: 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
2014 is the best
Re: FIFA World Cup Logos From 1930 – 2018, Which One’s The Best? by emperorchedda(m): 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
femi4:
ki lomode e mo

I swear, the ref denied Italy blatant penalties, even Totti was bleeding.
Then against Spain the ref cancelled a clear Spanish goal for a rather comical foul
Re: FIFA World Cup Logos From 1930 – 2018, Which One’s The Best? by DJInfluence: 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
mexico 86 for me
Re: FIFA World Cup Logos From 1930 – 2018, Which One’s The Best? by Caseless: 6:58am On Jun 16, 2018
femi4:
How can it be the best? World cup where underdogs were helped by the referee and the final was one way traffic
final that was played between Brazil and Germany was one-way traffic?

Senegal was helped against France? Turkey was helped? USA was helped against a star studded Portugal ? Denmark was helped against France? I'm sure you wanna mention that of Italy and south Korea; that's the favour the host nations usually get .
Re: FIFA World Cup Logos From 1930 – 2018, Which One’s The Best? by Caseless: 7:01am On Jun 16, 2018
Fairgodwin:

You share my sentiments, brother. None has been 'sweeter' for me as well.
ah swear! I forget every world cup after its played, but I remember everything about that world cup cos it was eventful. Even fifa uses it as a reference.
Re: FIFA World Cup Logos From 1930 – 2018, Which One’s The Best? by femi4: 7:02am On Jun 16, 2018
Caseless:
final that was played between Brazil and Germany was one-way traffic?

Senegal was helped against France? Turkey was helped? USA was helped against a star studded Portugal ? Denmark was helped against France? I'm sure you wanna mention that of Italy and south Korea; that's the favour the host nations usually get .
Go back and watch the stat of the final.

You didn't add how Spain and Italy were robbed
Re: FIFA World Cup Logos From 1930 – 2018, Which One’s The Best? by Caseless: 7:10am On Jun 16, 2018
michlan:

You probably didn't watch France 98. Lol. That remains the best world cup since 94 I started watching.
98 was in a class of its own, but 02 had all the drama and culture. I don de see WC since 94 tools, even though I was quite smallc l then, but 98 was pressedy down immediately '02 came .

The reasons are:

1. The first time it was co-hosted and the first in entire Asia. You could understand the enthusiasm from the world's most populous continent.

2. The host nations didn't win it like it happened in France.

3. The adverts for that WC were excellent. Remember that of Pepsi with those football stars? The one with Pink and other artists? Yokozuna and the kid? The coca cola advert where a chicken about to be slaughtered was let loose again to celebrate and even hugged the person trying to kill it? The one who hid in a wardrobe after sleeping with another man's wife, but ran out to hug his victim to celebrate a goal? The mtn adverts
The half times in that WC were not boring because of these interesting commercials.

4. Remember the message on our screens telling us the matches were being shown illegally in Nigeria? That WC was full of drama and it went beyond the field of play.

5. You watched how trappatoni went to knock the match commissioner in his glass box after his player was fouled, but a penalty was awarded against Italy?

6. Roy Keane being sent back home from the WC.

7. It is the only WC that's remembered by the name Korea/japan than it's remembered for it's year(2002) due to it's uniqueness.

8. Remember the Korean players playing in Italy at peruggia who were told not to come back because what they did to Italy at the WC.
Also, the diplomatic row.
9. Then, we had potential world's best player in every team(unlike now Lol).

Holland made my moment in 98 . Edgar davids ? I lik. f e him for his style. Kluivert , seedorf, Frank and R.oonald de Boer, overmas , cocu , van hooijdonk, bergkamp , van Der sar , etc, are players I still admire. I'm a fan of Holland and it started in 98. I know how I almost broke down watching them playing the 3rd place match against Croatia then.
Re: FIFA World Cup Logos From 1930 – 2018, Which One’s The Best? by Fairgodwin(m): 8:35am On Jun 16, 2018
Caseless:
ah swear! I forget every world cup after its played, but I remember everything about that world cup cos it was eventful. Even fifa uses it as a reference.
You've said it all.

1 Like

Re: FIFA World Cup Logos From 1930 – 2018, Which One’s The Best? by Caseless: 8:35am On Jun 16, 2018
femi4:
Go back and watch the stat of the final.

You didn't add how Spain and Italy were robbed
you didn't see Italy and why they were robbed in my post?
Re: FIFA World Cup Logos From 1930 – 2018, Which One’s The Best? by Caseless: 8:36am On Jun 16, 2018
Fairgodwin:

You've said it all.
cool grin
Re: FIFA World Cup Logos From 1930 – 2018, Which One’s The Best? by femi4: 9:07am On Jun 16, 2018
Caseless:
you didn't see Italy and why they were robbed in my post?
That's a beer parlour excuse. Was Japan not a host too
Re: FIFA World Cup Logos From 1930 – 2018, Which One’s The Best? by odinga1of: 11:57am On Jun 16, 2018
femi4:
ki lomode e mo

Na 2002 Yansh de back........ if Italy host make dem pay Korea back, you go n re-watch the match

You expect Korea to host n fly out of the tournament just like that

Tell your Nigeria to Host World cup make dem fly Comot now

you are the kid
Re: FIFA World Cup Logos From 1930 – 2018, Which One’s The Best? by odinga1of: 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
Caseless:
98 was in a class of its own, but 02 had all the drama and culture. I don de see WC since 94 tools, even though I was quite smallc l then, but 98 was pressedy down immediately '02 came .

The reasons are:

1. The first time it was co-hosted and the first in entire Asia. You could understand the enthusiasm from the world's most populous continent.

2. The host nations didn't win it like it happened in France.

3. The adverts for that WC were excellent. Remember that of Pepsi with those football stars? The one with Pink and other artists? Yokozuna and the kid? The coca cola advert where a chicken about to be slaughtered was let loose again to celebrate and even hugged the person trying to kill it? The one who hid in a wardrobe after sleeping with another man's wife, but ran out to hug his victim to celebrate a goal? The mtn adverts
The half times in that WC were not boring because of these interesting commercials.

4. Remember the message on our screens telling us the matches were being shown illegally in Nigeria? That WC was full of drama and it went beyond the field of play.

5. You watched how trappatoni went to knock the match commissioner in his glass box after his player was fouled, but a penalty was awarded against Italy?

6. Roy Keane being sent back home from the WC.

7. It is the only WC that's remembered by the name Korea/japan than it's remembered for it's year(2002) due to it's uniqueness.

8. Remember the Korean players playing in Italy at peruggia who were told not to come back because what they did to Italy at the WC.
Also, the diplomatic row.
9. Then, we had potential world's best player in every team(unlike now Lol).

Holland made my moment in 98 . Edgar davids ? I lik. f e him for his style. Kluivert , seedorf, Frank and R.oonald de Boer, overmas , cocu , van hooijdonk, bergkamp , van Der sar , etc, are players I still admire. I'm a fan of Holland and it started in 98. I know how I almost broke down watching them playing the 3rd place match against Croatia then.

God bless you Boss : Korea/Japan remain the best World Cup so far...... then I was 11 years old I just finish primary school, so during the holiday I watch most of the matches as a kid, Timi Ebikagboro was in Korea and Japan live to bring the excitement to Delta Rainbow Television (now late though)

The advert was wow, then it was LIMCA n GOLDSPOT advert in first half
Re: FIFA World Cup Logos From 1930 – 2018, Which One’s The Best? by Caseless: 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
odinga1of:

God bless you Boss : Korea/Japan remain the best World Cup so far...... then I was 11 years old I just finish primary school, so during the holiday I watch most of the matches as a kid, Timi Ebikagboro was in Korea and Japan live to bring the excitement to Delta Rainbow Television (now late though)

The advert was wow, then it was LIMCA n GOLDSPOT advert in first half
amen! And bless you, too.

WC is not only about beautiful football, it's about culture and drama - in this regard, no WC has been able to match Korea /Japan.
Re: FIFA World Cup Logos From 1930 – 2018, Which One’s The Best? by odinga1of: 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
Caseless:
amen! And bless you, too.

WC is not only about beautiful football, it's about culture and drama - in this regard, no WC has been able to match Korea /Japan.

Boss don't forget the famous David Beckham hair cut that was trending in Japan n Korea........... Barbers chop money tire........... all Japanese fans look like David Beckham

I enjoyed the WorldCup, as a kid I was praying make the tournament nor finish.......... Korea took 4th Position and they gave themselves 4th medal make e for nor loss
Re: FIFA World Cup Logos From 1930 – 2018, Which One’s The Best? by femi4: 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2018
odinga1of:

Na 2002 Yansh de back........ if Italy host make dem pay Korea back, you go n re-watch the match

You expect Korea to host n fly out of the tournament just like that

Tell your Nigeria to Host World cup make dem fly Comot now

you are the kid
Ode!
At what stage did SA left in 2010....kids everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins Poses With His Ferrari Spider / Real Madrid Re-Appoints Zinedine Zidane As Manager / Anthony Joshua Speaks On Jarrell Miller's Failed Drug Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.