Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum (400 Views)

Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) / Eid Mubarak To All Muslims / Eid Mubarak To Muslims Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by Ahmed4002(m): 6:09am On Jun 15, 2018
Nairaland Muslim's takes this opportunity to wish all our readers a joyous and blessed Eid al Fitr, filled with celebration, generosity, and gratitude to Allah, Most High. We should also remember, in our duas and with our charity, those who are in unfortunate situations and are not able to celebrate this wonderful occasion. May Allah accept from us all. EID MUBARAK!

We should do what we are able to implement the other sunnahs of the Eid which can be found in the books of fiqh

Among them are:

-Taking a bath whether or not one is attending the Eid prayer and wearing one’s best clothes and best perfume.

-One should eat an odd number of dates before the Eid prayer and walk to the prayer, taking a longer route on the way there and returning by a different route.

-One should shake hands with one’s brethren, congratulate them on the Eid and ask that their actions be accepted by Allah.

-One should be especially generous to one’s family, display one’s happiness on the occasion and try to visit one’s relatives and friends.

Asslm, In truth, I can not quantify how much I have gained from you all in this Ramadan. Its quite impressive! No words could express my thanks. But Jakallah Khairan! May Allah forgive us, our Parents and make us dwellers of Aljannah.

On my part, for the series of msgs I forwarded to you some of which are awesome, funny or irrelevant, pls forgive me. This is just because I have you in my mind always. Note: You are always in my Prayers!

May Allah Spare our lives to see the end of Beautiful Month and yet another Ramadan.

May Allah respond to our supplications. Have blessed day.

#EidMubarak

Cc

Sisse
Mukina2
Lalasticlala
Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by Ahmed0336(m): 6:16am On Jun 15, 2018
May the auspicious occasion of Eid, bless you with peace and bring joy to your heart and home. Eid Mubarak!

1 Like

Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by checkedout: 6:22am On Jun 15, 2018
Allihamdulilah

(1) (Reply)

Qur'an & Science: 15 Contradictions / The Glorious Koran / Why Religious Fasting Could Be Good For Your Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.