Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

The Glorious Koran - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Glorious Koran (405 Views)

The Virtue Of The Glorious Month Of Muharram / Some Good Manners That We Can Learn From The Glorious Quran / 3 Or 4 Days To Shaaban, What Is Your Preparation Towards The Glorious Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Glorious Koran by ChristianNorth: 7:34am On Feb 26, 2020
1. Without the Bible, the Koran is nothing but a piece of meaningless scribbles. Imagine that there is no bible, now try to read the Koran. You will understand how stupid Zayd is. Koran draws its meaning and validation from the Bible.

2. The glorious Koran was compiled by one man over 20 years after the death of Mohammed and his companions who were massacred in the battle of Badr and these companion were the original memorizers of Koran.

3. Zayd relied on the few survivors, verses written in leaf stalks 20 years ago, on animal bones and caves to compile the Koran.

4. It is not possible for a single man to compile thousands of memorized verses without personal inputs.

5. All existing manuscripts even those compiled during Mohammed life time were ordered tobe destroyed by the then Caliph Umar and Zayd's manuscript was adopted and it is what is currently in use today. So, Islam as practiced today is the original work of one man, Zayd who personally enlisted in the Mohammed jihadist army to avenge his slain parents.

6. In the glorious Koran, zayd recorded Mirriam the sister of Aaron as sister to Mary, mother of Jesus. So according to the glorious Koran, Jesus existed during the time of Moses.

7. According to Zayd Koran, prophethood flows from Abraham to Isaac, Jacob and their descendants. This means Mohammed is not a prophet because he didn't satisfy the essential criteria for prophethood.

God bless the glorious Koran

Why did Mohammed and Moslems hate Apostle Paul?

Galatians 4:21-31

Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?

For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.

Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.

But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the free woman.
So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.
Re: The Glorious Koran by AntiChristian: 10:22am On Feb 26, 2020
ChristianNorth:
1. Without the Bible, the Koran is nothing but a piece of meaningless scribbles. Imagine that there is no bible, now try to read the Koran. You will understand how stupid Zayd is. Koran draws its meaning and validation from the Bible.

1. The Bible in its present day form was first printed in 1455AD and KJV was printed in 1611AD whereas the Qur'an was in place before 644AD! So the Qur'an was earlier compiled than your Bible!

ChristianNorth:

2. The glorious Koran was compiled by one man over 20 years after the death of Mohammed and his companions who were massacred in the battle of Badr and these companion were the original memorizers of Koran.

2. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) appointed a group of his companions who were trustworthy and knowledgeable to write down the revelation. They are known in their biographies as those who wrote down the Revelation, such as the four Caliphs, ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Amr ibn al-‘Aas, Mu’aawiyah ibn Abi Sufyaan, Zayd ibn Thaabit and others – may Allaah be pleased with them all.

The Prophet died 632AD
Abu-Bakr died 634AD
Umar died 644AD
Uthman died 656AD
Ali died 661AD
Abd Allah ibn Amr ibn al-As 683AD
Mu’aawiyah ibn Abi Sufyaan 680AD
Zayd ibn Thaabit 665AD

The Qur'an was not compiled over 20 years! The Qur'an was compiled during Abu Bakr's time (within 2yrs of the Prophet's death). And all the Sahabahs mentioned up there were memorisers of the Qur'an! Zayd was only a compiler who was commissioned by Abu Bakr and Umar.

ChristianNorth:
3. Zayd relied on the few survivors, verses written in leaf stalks 20 years ago, on animal bones and caves to compile the Koran.

As stated in the response 2 above, the list of the companions were appointees of the Prophet himself who wrote down the Qur'an. And till today the Qur'an has been memorized by millions unlike any other Books!

ChristianNorth:

4. It is not possible for a single man to compile thousands of memorized verses without personal inputs.

4. This is simply a lie. An Arab who memorized the Qur'an would read from heart the same way a Egyptian would read from heart with the proper method of recitation!

ChristianNorth:
5. All existing manuscripts even those compiled during Mohammed life time were ordered to be destroyed by the then Caliph Umar and Zayd's manuscript was adopted and it is what is currently in use today. So, Islam as practiced today is the original work of one man, Zayd who personally enlisted in the Mohammed jihadist army to avenge his slain parents.

5. This is another lie and misconception. Abu Bakr and Umar charged Zayd to compile the Qur'an. He did this by getting fragments for every verses he had in memory and by consulting other companions! After compilation of the Qur'an, the manuscript remained with Abu Bakr till he died. Then it went to Umar till he died. It was then with Hafsah, Umar's daughter. Uthman recalled for this manuscript from Hafsah when he was informed of the different kinds of recitations of the Qur'an!

ChristianNorth:
6. In the glorious Koran, zayd recorded Mirriam the sister of Aaron as sister to Mary, mother of Jesus. So according to the glorious Koran, Jesus existed during the time of Moses.

6. Another misconception! The context of that verse was "ancestorship" as being used by the Arabs!

ChristianNorth:
7. According to Zayd Koran, prophethood flows from Abraham to Isaac, Jacob and their descendants. This means Mohammed is not a prophet because he didn't satisfy the essential criteria for prophethood.

7. Abraham begot Isaac and Ishmael. Muhammad is a descendant of Ishmael so this is off-point!

ChristianNorth:
It is blessed before. No Book has ever been memorized like it.

ChristianNorth:

For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.
But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the free woman. So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.

Muhammad did not even know if Paul existed or was a fiction! Just as the Bible Jesus never knew who Paul was when he was alive.
Someone just saw one light and boom started writing letters which became parts of 14 books out of 27 books of the New testament.
Even the 11 remaining disciples together wrote far less than him!

Merely seeing how your Paul differentiates between a free born and a slave born is pathetic! Your God is racist or why can't your Bible give all kids equal chance? Abraham, the father of faith is now being portrayed as a man without faith who did not wait for God's promised and slept with her wife's maid in impatience!

God is Portrayed as one who is not in control of man's affair and an imperfect judge! He approved the fertilization of both free and bondmen but He discriminates against the bondmen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Glorious Koran by ChristianNorth: 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2020
AntiChristian:

1. The Bible in its present day form was first printed in 1455AD and KJV was printed in 1611AD whereas the Qur'an was in place before 644AD! So the Qur'an was earlier compiled than your Bible!
The Bible is a library of over 30 books written by different authors. The essence of the Bible is to make all the scriptures handy to all Christians. The only thing the septs did was to arrange the books. They didn't go about compiling undocumented scriptures into a single volume like Zayd

AntiChristian:

2. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) appointed a group of his companions who were trustworthy and knowledgeable to write down the revelation. They are known in their biographies as those who wrote down the Revelation, such as the four Caliphs, ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Amr ibn al-‘Aas, Mu’aawiyah ibn Abi Sufyaan, Zayd ibn Thaabit and others – may Allaah be pleased with them all.

The Prophet died 632AD
Abu-Bakr died 634AD
Umar died 644AD
Uthman died 656AD
Ali died 661AD
Zayd ibn Thaabit 665AD
All those manuscripts were destroyed in the battle of badr and most of those companions were massacred. Zayd did sole job compiling surviving verses from leaf stalks, animal bones, caves and few memorizers
AntiChristian:

The Qur'an was not compiled over 20 years! The Qur'an was compiled during Abu Bakr's time (within 2yrs of the Prophet's death). And all the Sahabahs mentioned up there were memorisers of the Qur'an! Zayd was only a compiler who was commissioned by Abu Bakr and Umar.
The caliph commissioned Zayd because different versions of the Koran were in existence then. If the ummah were so good at memorizing why were there different versions?

AntiChristian:

As stated in the response 2 above, the list of the companions were appointees of the Prophet himself who wrote down the Qur'an. And till today the Qur'an has been memorized by millions unlike any other Books!
They were destroyed in a battle and zayd had to savage those written on left stalks. If he a perfect memorizer why did the dude had to rely on verses on left stalk..
AntiChristian:

4. This is simply a lie. An Arab who memorized the Qur'an would read from heart the same way a Egyptian would read from heart with the proper method of recitation!
So why were there different versions of the same Koran
AntiChristian:

5. This is another lie and misconception. Abu Bakr and Umar charged Zayd to compile the Qur'an. He did this by getting fragments for every verses he had in memory and by consulting other companions! After compilation of the Qur'an, the manuscript remained with Abu Bakr till he died. Then it went to Umar till he died. It was then with Hafsah, Umar's daughter. Uthman recalled for this manuscript from Hafsah when he was informed of the different kinds of recitations of the Qur'an!
At least you have accepted that one wrote the Koran after the death of the bearer of the vision.

AntiChristian:

6. Another misconception! The context of that verse was "ancestorship" as being used by the Arabs!
poor attempt to defend Zayd goof
who in his right senses will translate ancestorship as sister.
AntiChristian:

7. Abraham begot Isaac and Ishmael. Muhammad is a descendant of Ishmael so this is off-point!
The Koran is unambiguous here. It states that prophethood will flow from Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and their descendants. Ishmael was older than cry Isaac and Jacob but was not named. It should have been, Abraham, Ishmael (first son), Isaac, Jacob and their descendants.

Again, in Zayd stupidity, he named Lot, Adam as prophets even though they failed like Mohammed to meet the criteria for prophethood.

AntiChristian:

It is blessed before. No Book has ever been memorized like it.
No book has been read like the Bible. Again, remove the Bible from the Koran and it will turn to a meaningless trash
AntiChristian:

Muhammad did not even know if Paul existed or was a fiction! Just as the Bible Jesus never knew who Paul was when he was alive.
Someone just saw one light and boom started writing letters which became parts of 14 books out of 27 books of the New testament.
Even the 11 remaining disciples together wrote far less than him!

Merely seeing how your Paul differentiates between a free born and a slave born is pathetic! Your God is racist or why can't your Bible give all kids equal chance? Abraham, the father of faith is now being portrayed as a man without faith who did not wait for God's promised and slept with her wife's maid in impatience!

God is Portrayed as one who is not in control of man's affair and an imperfect judge! He approved the fertilization of both free and bondmen but He discriminates against the bondmen!
Yoruba Moslem always read between the lines. The verse is a prophecy about the birth of Islam and it's violent way.

Paul was simply telling the Galatians that a new faith will rise out of the lineage of Ishmeal in Arabia and the new faith will persecute Christians but at the end, we shall prevail.

That prophecy was given 600 years before the birth of Mohamed
Re: The Glorious Koran by AntiChristian: 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2020
ChristianNorth:

The Bible is a library of over 30 books written by different authors. The essence of the Bible is to make all the scriptures handy to all Christians. The only thing the septs did was to arrange the books. They didn't go about compiling undocumented scriptures into a single volume like Zayd

Stop the lies! The Bible authors are in most cases unknown and disputed even by Christian Scholars! You comparing the Bible to the Qur'an shows you are a liar as the Qur'an was compiled long before the Bible. Don't tell me you don't know about the disputed scriptures, the Apocrypha, the disputed Bible verses, the added Bible verses by copyists, the errors of translations, etc that gave rise to many different versions of the Bible in which some verses are expunged in A, D and are left in B,C,.

Zayd compiled the Qur'an with the help of other companions and written fragments! So Who compiled the Bible from the period of Moses to the period after Jesus?

ChristianNorth:

All those manuscripts were destroyed in the battle of badr and most of those companions were massacred. Zayd did sole job compiling surviving verses from leaf stalks, animal bones, caves and few memorizers

I listed people who the Prophet told to write down the Qur'an and the dates of their deaths. They all were alive to help Zayd. And as it up till now, Muslims have been memorizing the Qur'an by heart!

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) appointed a group of his companions who were trustworthy and knowledgeable to write down the revelation. They are known in their biographies as those who wrote down the Revelation, such as the four Caliphs, ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Amr ibn al-‘Aas, Mu’aawiyah ibn Abi Sufyaan, Zayd ibn Thaabit and others – may Allaah be pleased with them all.

The Qur'an was compiled in 634AD before Abu-Bakr died
Abu-Bakr died 634AD
Umar died 644AD
Uthman died 656AD
Ali died 661AD
Zayd ibn Thaabit 665AD

ChristianNorth:
The caliph commissioned Zayd because different versions of the Koran were in existence then. If the ummah were so good at memorizing why were there different versions?

The same thing that advocate guy was saying! Probably you guys are copying the same lies or you're the same person!
Don't confuse yourself! Bring evidence that the manuscript were destroyed in the battle?

Al-Bukhaari narrated in his Saheeh (4986) that Zayd ibn Thaabit (may Allaah be pleased with him) said:

Abu Bakr al-Siddeeq sent for me when the people of al-Yamaamah had been killed [i.e., a number of the Prophet's Companions who fought against the false prophet Musaylimah]. (I went to him) and found ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab sitting with him. Abu Bakr then said (to me), “ ‘Umar has come to me and said: ‘Casualties were heavy among the Qurra' of the Qur'aan (i.e. those who knew the Qur’aan by heart) on the day of the battle of al-Yamaamah, and I am afraid that more heavy casualties may take place among the Qurra' on other battlefields, whereby a large part of the Qur’aan may be lost. Therefore I suggest that you (Abu Bakr) order that the Qur’aan be collected.” I said to 'Umar, "How can you do something that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) did not do?" 'Umar said, "By Allah, this is something good." 'Umar kept on urging me to accept his proposal till Allaah opened my heart to it and I began to realize the good in the idea which 'Umar had realized." Then Abu Bakr said (to me). “You are a wise young man and we do not have any suspicion about you, and you used to write the Divine Inspiration for the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). So search for (the fragmentary scripts of) the Qur’aan and compile it in one book." By Allah If they had ordered me to move one of the mountains, it would not have been heavier for me than this ordering me to compile the Qur’aan. Then I said (to Abu Bakr), "How can you do something that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) did not do?" Abu Bakr replied, "By Allaah, it is a good thing." Abu Bakr kept on urging me to accept his idea until Allaah opened my heart to that to which He had opened the hearts of Abu Bakr and 'Umar. So I started looking for the Qur’aan and collecting it from (what it was written on) palm stalks, thin white stones and also from the men who knew it by heart, until I found the last Verse of Soorat al-Tawbah with Abu Khuzaymah al-Ansaari, and I did not find it with anybody other than him. The verse is (interpretation of the meaning):

"Verily, there has come unto you a Messenger (Muhammad) from amongst yourselves. It grieves him that you should receive any injury or difficulty...” [al-Tawbah 9:128] until the end of Soorat Baraa’ah (i.e., al-Tawbah).

Then the complete manuscript (copy) of the Qur’aan remained with Abu Bakr until he died, then with 'Umar until the end of his life, and then with Hafsah, the daughter of 'Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him).

The Sahaabi Zayd ibn Thaabit (may Allaah be pleased with him) knew the Qur’aan by heart but he was methodical in his confirmation; he would not agree to write down any verse until two of the Sahaabah testified that they had heard it from the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

This Mus-haf (written copy of the Qur’aan) remained in the hands of the caliphs until the time of the Rightly-Guided Caliph ‘Uthmaan ibn ‘Affaan (may Allaah be pleased with him). The Sahaabah (may Allaah be pleased with them) had dispersed to different lands, and they used to recite the Qur’aan according to what they had heard of the seven recitations from the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and each of their students used to recite according to what he had heard from his shaykh. If a student heard someone reciting in a manner different from what he knew, he would denounce him and accuse him of making a mistake, and this went on until the Sahaabah feared that there would be fitnah (trouble) between the Taabi’een and successive generations. So they thought that they should unite the people in following one recitation, which was in the dialect of Quraysh in which the Qur’aan had first been revealed, so as to dispel any disputes and resolve the matter. ‘Uthmaan (may Allaah be pleased with him) was consulted, and he agreed with this opinion.

Al-Bukhaari narrated in his Saheeh (4988) from Anas ibn Maalik that Hudhayfah ibn al-Yamaan came to ‘Uthmaan at the time when the people of Shaam (Syria) and the people of Iraq were waging war to conquer Armenia and Azerbaijan. Hudhayfah was alarmed by their (the people of Sham and Iraq) differences in the recitation of the Qur’aan, so he said to 'Uthmaan, "O Ameer al-Mu’mineen! Save this nation before they dispute about the Book (Qur’aan) as the Jews and the Christians did before." So 'Uthmaan sent a message to Hafsah saying, "Send us the manuscript of the Qur’aan so that we may make copies of the Mus-haf and we will return the manuscript to you."

Hafsah sent it to 'Uthmaan. Then 'Uthmaan ordered Zayd ibn Thaabit, 'Abdullah ibn al-Zubayr, Sa’eed ibn al-‘Aas and ‘Abd al-Rahmaan ibn Haarith ibn Hishaam to copy out the manuscripts. 'Uthmaan said to the three men who were from Quraysh (the tribe of which the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was a member), “In case you disagree with Zayd ibn Thaabit on any point in the Qur’aan, then write it in the dialect of Quraysh, for the Qur’aan was revealed in their tongue." They did so, and when they had written many copies, 'Uthmaan returned the original manuscripts to Hafsah.

'Uthmaan sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'aanic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt.

ChristianNorth:
They were destroyed in a battle and zayd had to savage those written on left stalks. If he a perfect memorizer why did the dude had to rely on verses on left stalk..
Evidence?

ChristianNorth:
So why were there different versions of the same Koran
Read the long post above.

ChristianNorth:
At least you have accepted that one wrote the Koran after the death of the bearer of the vision.
Zayd wrote under the guardiance of the Caliph and other Sahabah!

ChristianNorth:
poor attempt to defend Zayd goof who in his right senses will translate ancestorship as sister.

Allah revealed the Qur'an in Arabic the language of Muhammad just as the Torah was in the Language of Moses and Injeel in the Language of "Eesa! You are English and do not understand Arabic so keep mute!

ChristianNorth:
The Koran is unambiguous here. It states that prophethood will flow from Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and their descendants. Ishmael was older than cry Isaac and Jacob but was not named. It should have been, Abraham, Ishmael (first son), Isaac, Jacob and their descendants.
Where did the Qur'an say "Prophethood will flow"?

ChristianNorth:
Again, in Zayd stupidity, he named Lot, Adam as prophets even though they failed like Mohammed to meet the criteria for prophethood.

Zayd was not stupid. Maybe all your generations put together are bathed in ignorance cum arrogance! The definition of Prophethood is Islam is different from your own definition of Prophethood. So Keep basking in your ignorance!

Lot was sent to his people who are sodomites! Adam too was sent to his children and family! Anyone who is sent with a message by God is a Prophet!

ChristianNorth:
No book has been read like the Bible. Again, remove the Bible from the Koran and it will turn to a meaningless trash

I repeat " The Bible was irrelevant for almost a thousand years after the Qur'an was compiled! And it will keep being irrelevant to us! No Book will ever be memorized like the Qur'an or be recited like it!

ChristianNorth:
Yoruba Moslem always read between the lines. The verse is a prophecy about the birth of Islam and it's violent way.

Paul was simply telling the Galatians that a new faith will rise out of the lineage of Ishmeal in Arabia and the new faith will persecute Christians but at the end, we shall prevail.

That prophecy was given 600 years before the birth of Mohamed

Lies upon lies! Most of what was said to be written by Paul were letters to some certain Churches! Sometime he advices:

For example Paul said:
I appeal to you . . . that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought.(1 Corinthians 1:10)

Is that a Prophecy too?

Paul was just starting his own form of Christianity which is now called Paulism or Paulinity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Glorious Koran by advocatejare(m): 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
ChristianNorth:

5. All existing manuscripts even those compiled during Mohammed life time were ordered tobe destroyed by the then Caliph Umar and Zayd's manuscript was adopted and it is what is currently in use today. So, Islam as practiced today is the original work of one man, Zayd who personally enlisted in the Mohammed jihadist army to avenge his slain parents.

Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the free woman.
So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.

Nice one.

Sahih Bukhari 6:61:510
Narrated By Anas bin Malik
Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman came to Uthman at the time when the people of Sham and the people of Iraq were Waging war to conquer Arminya and Adharbijan. Hudhaifa was afraid of their (the people of Sham and Iraq) differences in the recitation of the Qur'an, so he said to 'Uthman, "O chief of the Believers! Save this nation before they differ about the Book (Qur'an) as Jews and the Christians did before."

So 'Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you." Hafsa sent it to 'Uthman. 'Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, 'Abdullah bin AzZubair, Said bin Al-As and 'AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies.

'Uthman said to the three Quraishi men, "In case you disagree with Zaid bin Thabit on any point in the Qur'an, then write it in the dialect of Quraish, the Qur'an was revealed in their tongue." They did so, and when they had written many copies, 'Uthman returned the original manuscripts to Hafsa. 'Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt. Said bin Thabit added, "A Verse from Surat Ahzab was missed by me when we copied the Qur'an and I used to hear Allah's Apostle reciting it. So we searched for it and found it with Khuzaima bin Thabit Al- Ansari. (That Verse was): 'Among the Believers are men who have been true in their covenant with Allah.' (33.23)"
Re: The Glorious Koran by ChristianNorth: 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2020
advocatejare:

Nice one.

Sahih Bukhari 6:61:510
Narrated By Anas bin Malik
Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman came to Uthman at the time when the people of Sham and the people of Iraq were Waging war to conquer Arminya and Adharbijan. Hudhaifa was afraid of their (the people of Sham and Iraq) differences in the recitation of the Qur'an, so he said to 'Uthman, "O chief of the Believers! Save this nation before they differ about the Book (Qur'an) as Jews and the Christians did before."

So 'Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you." Hafsa sent it to 'Uthman. 'Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, 'Abdullah bin AzZubair, Said bin Al-As and 'AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies.

'Uthman said to the three Quraishi men, "In case you disagree with Zaid bin Thabit on any point in the Qur'an, then write it in the dialect of Quraish, the Qur'an was revealed in their tongue." They did so, and when they had written many copies, 'Uthman returned the original manuscripts to Hafsa. 'Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt. Said bin Thabit added, "A Verse from Surat Ahzab was missed by me when we copied the Qur'an and I used to hear Allah's Apostle reciting it. So we searched for it and found it with Khuzaima bin Thabit Al- Ansari. (That Verse was): 'Among the Believers are men who have been true in their covenant with Allah.' (33.23)"
Thank you.

Antichristian come and see authentic hadith

1 Like

Re: The Glorious Koran by AntiChristian: 8:30am On Feb 28, 2020
ChristianNorth:

Thank you.

Antichristian come and see authentic hadith

Are you retarded? I told you two before that this is in the middle of what happened. And if you've read that long post you'll have been enlightened.

But do you want enlightenment of just to degrade Islam and Muslims?

You have failed! Go and read that long post!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Glorious Koran by budaatum: 12:45am On Feb 29, 2020
AntiChristian:

Your God is racist or why can't your Bible give all kids equal chance?
Not true! It is the op who is twisting the Bible to support their own stupid racism the same way some will read the Quran and ignorantly claim it gives them the right to kill non-Quran believers!

Also, though the Bible may have first been printed when you say it was, we used to write it before the invention of the printing press, just as we used to write the Quran.

And knocking Paul leaves one open to knocking Mohammed, for they both wrote what they understood!

P.s. If op understood their Bible at all, they would not be here creating enemies that they are unable to love. My response is to you because I know you can use your brain.

(1) (Reply)

x / ‘Aqeedah Of Muhammad bn ‘Aliyy Jabata / Fact All Muslims Should Know About Jinns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.