Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,104 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Mr Eazi Registers To Get His PVC, Encourages Everyone To Do So - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Registers To Get His PVC, Encourages Everyone To Do So (395 Views)

Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) / Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? / Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Eazi Registers To Get His PVC, Encourages Everyone To Do So by gist212: 8:30am On Jun 15, 2018
Singer Mr Eazi wants his fans and everyone to register to get their Permanent Voter’s Cards.

On Tuesday, he announced that his Eazi Sound Foundation will be launching a $100,000 fund for emerging artists in Africa and the number one criteria is that artists must be registered to vote in their respective countries.

Few hours later, he posted a photo of himself at an INEC registration centre in Lagos (which is any of the local government area secretariat), registering to get his PVC.

He captioned the photo:-

“Registered �� , & I Encourage all my Fans to do the same”

Have you gotten yours? Please do so and decide the future of your country.

Source: http://baze9.com.ng/mr-eazi-registers-to-get-his-pvc-encourages-everyone-to-do-so/

1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Registers To Get His PVC, Encourages Everyone To Do So by izzou(m): 8:32am On Jun 15, 2018
grin
Re: Mr Eazi Registers To Get His PVC, Encourages Everyone To Do So by itspzpics(m): 8:34am On Jun 15, 2018
Weldone
Re: Mr Eazi Registers To Get His PVC, Encourages Everyone To Do So by CANDYDADDY(m): 8:52am On Jun 15, 2018
launching a $100,000 fund for emerging artists in Africa

Is that the huge sum of dollars you scrap off temi otedola undecided

This Golddigger, ugly rag-looking boy again, nothing is weird than a boy that is dependent on a girl.

You don't see chidinma, jumoke-the bread seller,wierd mc, seyi shey and other average artiste to date, i blame the mumu, innocent temi otedola that got drunk in lust.

Btw, dont tell me to get my pvc, have already got it,will send ur president back to his village

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SARS: “we Are Doomed” Dj Obi Declares After Police Shot At Him / FFK Gushes Over His Wife’s Beauty And Fast Snap Back Game / RIB - CRACKING COMEDY: Fake Lifestyle Of Williams Uchemba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.