Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) (56347 Views)

My Healthy Chicken Curry Sauce With Vegetables (Pix) / Delicious Grandma Stew And White Rice I Made In Uncompleted Building. Pics / Man Vows Never To Attend Birthday Party For Serving Him This Jollof Rice - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by Sozekeyser: 9:15am On Jun 20, 2018
Sozekeyser:
nice one, looks really good. Wondering if you could possibly make a video?
video seen.
Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by Iruosonobrugwhe: 9:16am On Jun 20, 2018
a little raw akamu will do...
junbi:
Yummy
What can i use to substitute corn starch

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by GreatrAnalyst: 9:16am On Jun 20, 2018
Thanks for giving this.
I am not following you on Nairaland for nothing. wink

Let more come please.

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by Mariangeles(f): 9:19am On Jun 20, 2018
Nice one Vinegurl...representing the food section well since 700AD cool

3 Likes

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by chrisbaxtian(m): 9:19am On Jun 20, 2018
dominique:
Aww memories cry. Me and my sisters used to make back then but we used flour in place of corn starch. Very easy to make and tasty, thanks for the recipe op

yimu!

4 Likes

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by talk2emma: 9:20am On Jun 20, 2018
Op indirectly looky ftmt trou

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by Duru009(m): 9:25am On Jun 20, 2018
Chai !! see wife material ooooooooo

3 Likes

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by teacherbim(f): 9:41am On Jun 20, 2018
What is chicken breasts pls?
Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by YourCoffin: 9:42am On Jun 20, 2018
Chai. Make I go block one lucky babe wey go prepare this one for us.. It sucks not to know how to cook
Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 20, 2018
Delicious...And I am Salivating Already.

Check my Siggy wink
Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 20, 2018
junbi:
Yummy What can i use to substitute corn starch
Irish potatoes, blended

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by oluseke(f): 9:48am On Jun 20, 2018
vinegurl:
Chicken curry sauce is one of those rich and delicious sauces made with chicken, corn flour, chicken broth and mixed veggies, it is super tasty and it goes well with anything staple (rice Potatoes, spaghetti, macaroni).

This chicken sauce is best prepared with boneless chicken; however, you can boil your whole chicken and then take out the bones if you can’t fine chicken breast near you.

Chicken curry sauce will never disappoint you no matter how you prepare it. The steps below show you how to prepare chicken curry sauce with mixed vegetables watch the video for detailed explanation also share with your loved ones.

Ingredients for chicken curry sauce

• 1 kg chicken breast
• 1 cup carrots, chopped
• ½ cup peas
• 1 cup green beans
• 2 medium onions
• 2 medium tomatoes
• 4 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 tables spoon thyme
• 1 ½ tables spoon curry powder
• 3 scotch bonnets peppers
• 3 stock chicken tock cubes
• 2 tablespoons corn starch
• 2 green bell peppers
• 2 red bell peppers
• Salt to taste

Steps on how to prepare curry chicken sauce for rice

1. Rinse carrots, green beans, bell peppers and onions, slice/chop them into nice shapes and set aside.
2. Rinse chicken into a wide pot, season it with curry, thyme, ½ parts of onion, pepper, garlic and salt.
3. Add water to slightly cover the chicken and place on high heat to cook until tender
4. While the chicken is cooking, dissolve the corn flour with a little water (you want it runny like custard) and set aside.
5. Once the chicken is cooked, separate it from the broth and cut into smaller pieces, (you can try pulling the flesh from the bones if you
don’t like it with bones).
6. Place a pan on heat, add 3 tablespoons of cooking oil to it and add onions, garlic and sauté for 30 seconds or until fragrant.
7. Add the chopped tomatoes and sir-fry for 2minutes until soft, add the chopped carrots, green beans and cook for 2 minutes.
8. Add the bell peppers, green peas and stir-fry until the vegetables are all soft. Season the veggies with 1 stock cube, salt, thyme and 1
teaspoon of curry powder and stir the content properly to combine.
9. Leave the content to cook for few minutes on medium heat, bring the chicken stock into it, you can increase it with water if your stock is
small and bring to a boil.
10. Return the cooked chicken to the sauce and add the dissolved corn flour to the content and stir well, the sauce will begin to thicken as it
boils. Lower the heat and leave it to simmer slowly while you serve.
11. Chicken curry sauce goes well with white rice you can serve it as you like. Bon Appétit
You don't need oil I tell you. good recipe but the idea of the sauce is to keep it healthy. The oil from the chicken is appropriate

2 Likes

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by lilyheaven: 9:50am On Jun 20, 2018
junbi:
Yummy
What can i use to substitute corn starch
Irish potato

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by junbi(f): 9:54am On Jun 20, 2018
HotMayo:

Irish potatoes, blended

You in my head! that's what i decided to use cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by geezynoni: 10:02am On Jun 20, 2018
Op Oo op o o o o op
O den meru le
Ebi ti wa online
Wa se ounje fun awon Oshozondi
(in slimcase's voice) *
Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by BabaCommander: 10:04am On Jun 20, 2018
teacherbim:
What is chicken breasts pls?

Chicken boobs Na angry cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by oochi123(f): 10:04am On Jun 20, 2018
I would rather use mashed Irish potato instead of the corn flour.. The taste is wawu

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by fynlola: 10:07am On Jun 20, 2018
Sozekeyser:
nice one, looks really good. Wondering if you could possibly make a video?
She has pasted the link ti the video,if you scroll up you would see it.

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by Vokians(m): 10:12am On Jun 20, 2018
I'm coming. Let me go and try it.
Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by junbi(f): 10:31am On Jun 20, 2018
Iruosonobrugwhe:
a little raw akamu will do...

Thanks
Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by funkyfrevy(f): 10:33am On Jun 20, 2018
Is it boiled Irish potatoes before blending or raw?
Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by funkyfrevy(f): 10:34am On Jun 20, 2018
[will the Irish potatoes be booked or Rae before blending? quote author=oochi123 post=68650730]I would rather use mashed Irish potato instead of the corn flour.. The taste is wawu[/quote]
Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by fajul: 10:45am On Jun 20, 2018
joey150:
I can only learn cooking when I see videos...

Please try and make one about this sauce. Will really like to learn.
She actually posted a video but was removed by the moderator that moved it to front page because they don't want her to gain video views. They only want her to spend money and post the recipe but not to gain from it.
Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by IAmKinging(m): 11:16am On Jun 20, 2018
Pls come and bee my foodie bride... Biko
Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by cheeeoma(f): 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
junbi:
Yummy What can i use to substitute corn starch
I use Irish potatoes.

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by domwas2(m): 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
Wasky101:

Pls what is corn flour?
It's a starch derived from maize/corn looks like a power for thickener
Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by domwas2(m): 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
oluseke:

You don't need oil I tell you. good recipe but the idea of the sauce is to keep it healthy. The oil from the chicken is appropriate

There are varieties of oil out there more so use olive oil.

Personally what do you use to sauté your onions and garlic considering your health cautiousness.
Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by sweetilicious(f): 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
I love sauce eh
Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by mrsfavour(f): 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
Thanks for sharing
Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by vinegurl(f): 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
joey150:
I can only learn cooking when I see videos...

Please try and make one about this sauce. Will really like to learn.
My dear I added video but the moderator removed it
Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by joey150(m): 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
vinegurl:

My dear I added video but the moderator removed it

Is it on YouTube?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big Fish Caught In Ajase Ipo Kwara State / Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop / See The Big Meat I Killed In My Yam Farm Today (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.