Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Man Vows Never To Attend Birthday Party For Serving Him This Jollof Rice - Pics - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Vows Never To Attend Birthday Party For Serving Him This Jollof Rice - Pics (58049 Views)

What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) / Man Calls Out Restaurant For Serving Joystick-Like Meat / How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Vows Never To Attend Birthday Party For Serving Him This Jollof Rice - Pics by GisterBlogger: 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
Disappointed man with above named Oyelola Opeyemi on Facebook, says he won't be attending any party again, why? Because they served him small rice.

He said the rice will not be enough and can't satify him And so his been crying out on his page since yesterday.

With a photo of the rice he captioned:

'This is why I don't like going to big parties anymore, I went to one today and this is what they served, the food that can't even satisfy a two year old kid. Who invented this kind of rice measurement at parties sef? Can't we go back to the old serving method ni? Is there anyone reasoning in the same direction with me?''

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/disappointed-man-vows-never-attend-birthday-party-seeing-jollof-rice-served-photo

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Vows Never To Attend Birthday Party For Serving Him This Jollof Rice - Pics by GisterBlogger: 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Man Vows Never To Attend Birthday Party For Serving Him This Jollof Rice - Pics by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
You can see in his eyes that he likes food too much.

150 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Vows Never To Attend Birthday Party For Serving Him This Jollof Rice - Pics by decatalyst(m): 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
He should thank his luck that the server ain't beefing his dress or looks, otherwise he wouldn't have had anything at the party except water.

grin grin

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Vows Never To Attend Birthday Party For Serving Him This Jollof Rice - Pics by Strangebuttrue(m): 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
Eyah , I sympathize with you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Vows Never To Attend Birthday Party For Serving Him This Jollof Rice - Pics by whitebeard(m): 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
grin grin what is this

5 Likes

Re: Man Vows Never To Attend Birthday Party For Serving Him This Jollof Rice - Pics by IamD18: 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
Why you no chop for house? Abi you no know say everything about outing na packaging.

Eat very well at home, very very well, so that as dem dey serve you food, be it fried rice, salad, turkey or chicken. You go just touch am small, drink a glass of water and maintain grin

No be all those ones wey go dress like bankers with empty stomach dey disgrace themselves carelessly.

Learn to package.

255 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Man Vows Never To Attend Birthday Party For Serving Him This Jollof Rice - Pics by bigtt76(f): 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
Cook your own jollof rice at home naaaa. Food at parties aren't meant to satisfy you but a measure of appreciating your presence undecided

181 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Vows Never To Attend Birthday Party For Serving Him This Jollof Rice - Pics by gabinogem(m): 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
This kind man go sabi beat him wife because of food well well cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Vows Never To Attend Birthday Party For Serving Him This Jollof Rice - Pics by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2018
I can't eat such. It's not inviting at all

5 Likes

Re: Man Vows Never To Attend Birthday Party For Serving Him This Jollof Rice - Pics by Olalan(m): 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ask him how he gave the celebrant to support or even if he went with a gift item. For food only members

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Vows Never To Attend Birthday Party For Serving Him This Jollof Rice - Pics by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
grin this guy na correct G, he is just like me that likes finishing 5 plates of rice at any event cool

I have a 90 dollars verified Nigerian AdSense for sale

3 Likes

Re: Man Vows Never To Attend Birthday Party For Serving Him This Jollof Rice - Pics by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
Na there you wan chop your Christmas food If you no bellefull switch sides ad order for another plate smiley

Pikin wey dey find party rice no supposed to fear dance

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Vows Never To Attend Birthday Party For Serving Him This Jollof Rice - Pics by Jacqueline22(f): 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
Last last he go still chop am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Vows Never To Attend Birthday Party For Serving Him This Jollof Rice - Pics by TheMoniker: 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
Was it party jollof that he’s been eating like a scavenger that made him fresh like this or oti ya were ni.

1 Like

Re: Man Vows Never To Attend Birthday Party For Serving Him This Jollof Rice - Pics by Jh0wsef(m): 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
Lol.

Are you an entrepreneur?
get classic logos to speak for you at low rates wink

Re: Man Vows Never To Attend Birthday Party For Serving Him This Jollof Rice - Pics by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
Lol wink cheesy, he sounded so pained!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Vows Never To Attend Birthday Party For Serving Him This Jollof Rice - Pics by Jh0wsef(m): 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
This guy for don hungry dieee.

Nigerians and not being contended

why didn't he complain the chicken was too big too? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Man Vows Never To Attend Birthday Party For Serving Him This Jollof Rice - Pics by ayourbamie: 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
Lol, party food no be something Wey person dey chop belleful. But the turkey abi Na chicken big pass the rice
Re: Man Vows Never To Attend Birthday Party For Serving Him This Jollof Rice - Pics by DonFreshmoney(m): 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
Greedy bastard..

14 Likes

Re: Man Vows Never To Attend Birthday Party For Serving Him This Jollof Rice - Pics by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
decatalyst:
He should thank his luck that the server ain't beefing his dress or looks, otherwise he wouldn't have had anything at the party except water.

grin grin
na oloju kokoro. E doesn't even know d rice e got was a gesture not a right..�
Re: Man Vows Never To Attend Birthday Party For Serving Him This Jollof Rice - Pics by tstx(m): 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
And it made FP
Re: Man Vows Never To Attend Birthday Party For Serving Him This Jollof Rice - Pics by emeijeh(m): 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ungrateful guest
Re: Man Vows Never To Attend Birthday Party For Serving Him This Jollof Rice - Pics by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
this hungry fool needs to eat at home before going to party lol
Re: Man Vows Never To Attend Birthday Party For Serving Him This Jollof Rice - Pics by dadebayo1(m): 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
Bros you have already finished one scoop of jollof before taking the picture... I was sitting right beside you grin they served one scoop of fried rice along with two scoops of jollof... You quickly finished one jollof and snapped the picture grin

You should also upload the plate of Ofada you collected after finishing the first round of jollof grin grin

Dont forget the small chops and chapman too grin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Vows Never To Attend Birthday Party For Serving Him This Jollof Rice - Pics by nazablossom(f): 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2018
That's what happens when you attend a party just because of party rice grin. He may even reject food at home when offered to him, his expectations was cut short. Pele o, next time eat well before going to a party to avoid disappointment cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Man Vows Never To Attend Birthday Party For Serving Him This Jollof Rice - Pics by goshen26: 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
I remember the day I made the decision never to go to party with empty stomach

I have loved to attend wedding, birthday etc with hope of eating, but the day I attended a wedding of a friend in Anambra, I was serving in Edo and they serve that rice with small meat, that day I made that decision that I will never leave my house without being fully fed

If you like gimme food, if you like don't gimme food I won't bother

2 Likes

Re: Man Vows Never To Attend Birthday Party For Serving Him This Jollof Rice - Pics by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
Yoruba party won't have that quantity of food. They do party and make all guests get satisfied.

11 Likes

Re: Man Vows Never To Attend Birthday Party For Serving Him This Jollof Rice - Pics by hisexcellency34: 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
Afonjas and food
Re: Man Vows Never To Attend Birthday Party For Serving Him This Jollof Rice - Pics by dominique(f): 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
Did you go there to eat or rejoice with the celebrant?
Re: Man Vows Never To Attend Birthday Party For Serving Him This Jollof Rice - Pics by goslowgoslow(m): 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
Yeye guy na rice carry u go the party? U no dey chop for your house?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can One Know Original Honey? / 10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg / See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.