Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Yemi Alade – How I Feel (Video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Yemi Alade – How I Feel (Video) (5748 Views)

Waje Ft Yemi Alade – "I’m Available" (audio) / Tiwa Savage Wins AFRIMA 2017 Best Female West African Act. Beats Yemi Alade / WaYemi Alade - Single And Searching Ft. Falz (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade – How I Feel (Video) by pulsemusicng(m): 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
Effyzie Music Songs tress Yemi Alade premieres the official video to her recent track How I Feel, His first official single of the year. How I Feel was release last week and it was released after the success of the completion of Black Magic Tour.

Download Via http://pulsemusic.ng/mp4-download/yemi-alade-how-i-feel-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puV5jZcTzJI
Re: Yemi Alade – How I Feel (Video) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
Nice

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade – How I Feel (Video) by mynaijainfo(m): 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
I Just LOVE!! Yemi.................

She's sooooo my Spec!

Warning: Click HERE!!! ONLY IF you are currently in RUSSIA!
Re: Yemi Alade – How I Feel (Video) by LazyNairalander(m): 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
Is she shaking bum bum as usual? If not then the vid is not complete.

just Keep checking my SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade – How I Feel (Video) by Pabloosas(m): 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
Almost
Re: Yemi Alade – How I Feel (Video) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
My God... I just wanna be richhhhhh
Re: Yemi Alade – How I Feel (Video) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
My God... I just wanna be richhhhhh
Want to leave this con3
Re: Yemi Alade – How I Feel (Video) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
rubbish too much auto-tune her voice sounds fake.
had plenty hopes when yemi broke into the scene, now she sings trash and trys to stay relevant by taking off her clothes.

big ups to tiwa savage for keeping it real and holding it down consistently for so many years..
simi doing well too, simi will last like tiwa too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade – How I Feel (Video) by wolverine1987: 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
this lady under uses her voice.... she's good buh her songs don't fit her voice
Re: Yemi Alade – How I Feel (Video) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
song is wack i swear!!!

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade – How I Feel (Video) by crazygod(m): 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
hiroz:
had plenty hopes when yemi broke into the scene, now she sings trash and trys to stay relevant by taking off her clothes.

big ups to tiwa savage for keeping it real and holding it down consistently for so many years..
Tiwa ain't keeping anything real. She's just 'rolling' with the people that makes things happen in the Nigerian music industry. If u compare both vocals, Alade flog Tiwa hands down.
Re: Yemi Alade – How I Feel (Video) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
hiroz:

true, but tiwa don dey f this days, i troway capito for niniyola and simi
Re: Yemi Alade – How I Feel (Video) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
crazygod:

Tiwa ain't keeping anything real. She's just 'rolling' with the people that makes things happen in the Nigerian music industry. If u compare both vocals, Alade flog Tiwa hands down.
making good deals and proper talent management is part of staying relevant..
alade started with good vocals what happened, why does she not use her natural voice now, whats up with all the auto tune, it is killing her career..
we want to her that lady that sang Johnny
Re: Yemi Alade – How I Feel (Video) by crazygod(m): 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2018
hiroz:
making good deals and proper talent management is part of staying relevant..
alade started with good vocals what happened, why does she not use her natural voice now, whats up with all the auto tune, it is killing her career..
we want to her that lady that sang Johnny
If u call shagging wizkid a good deal and proper talent management grin then I agree with you.
I also agree with you about this song. It is whack
Re: Yemi Alade – How I Feel (Video) by Pavarottii(m): 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
See hate everywhere.
People that can't even sing national anthem are cursing. The level she has reached and what she has achieved and the lives she has impacted. None of the people that commented will get there. Sorry to say but it's the truth. Better celebrate people so that people will celebrate u.

Buhari why av u brought frusTration on people?
Re: Yemi Alade – How I Feel (Video) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2018
hiroz:

I swear Yemi songs are always thrash .
Re: Yemi Alade – How I Feel (Video) by DONADAMS(m): 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
my number one crush
Re: Yemi Alade – How I Feel (Video) by Akshow: 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
I hope it is not one of those aphrukutuprukutu thrash she sings. where is my simi abeg
Re: Yemi Alade – How I Feel (Video) by Centcanada: 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
Yemi Alade Eberechi is always on point like as e day be Jare

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Old School Music / New Music " FAITH " By TnE ur Nairaland Music Master / Mtv Mama Awards 2009(kel, Mi, 2face, Dbanj, Psquare Nominated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.