Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

See What Glo Owner Son Did To Fan For Asking Why His Beards Aint Connecting(pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Glo Owner Son Did To Fan For Asking Why His Beards Aint Connecting(pics (6498 Views)

Rihanna’s Response To Fan Who Commented On Her “Stretch Marks” (Photos) / Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson / Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Glo Owner Son Did To Fan For Asking Why His Beards Aint Connecting(pics by LesbianBoy(m): 12:22am On Jun 16, 2018
vizkiz:
Why he come block the guy?

This kin person can't survive on nairaland. How you wan take block people from picking on you here? grin

The guy is playful and can be savage maybe he was not in the mood for being savage so he just block the guy grin grin grin grin
Re: See What Glo Owner Son Did To Fan For Asking Why His Beards Aint Connecting(pics by weyreypey: 7:48am On Jun 16, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:
The guy is so cute
Think with your head....if Baba sikirat sees this your post...na another round of domestic violence... Mama sikirat stop am o
Re: See What Glo Owner Son Did To Fan For Asking Why His Beards Aint Connecting(pics by weyreypey: 7:50am On Jun 16, 2018
VampireeM:

As for the so called Fan he got what he deserves. Don't why people follow celebs they don't like on social media only to drop annoying comments.[/i]
You asked question.... you answered. What am I to contribute?
Re: See What Glo Owner Son Did To Fan For Asking Why His Beards Aint Connecting(pics by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 16, 2018
weyreypey:

Think with your head....if Baba sikirat sees this your post...na another round of domestic violence... Mama sikirat stop am o
Is it your domestic violence undecided
Re: See What Glo Owner Son Did To Fan For Asking Why His Beards Aint Connecting(pics by Nickijoy(f): 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2018
Glo network dey kill battery joor..

(1) (2) (Reply)

BUSTED! Kunle Remi Caught Making Out With Veteran Actress Funlola Aofiyebi-raimi / Meet Another Kenya Yansh Queen ''judy Bigbu'' With Gigantic 'UKWU' (photos) / 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.