Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,079 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (3242 Views)

How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / How Does A Husband Cope With A Wife Who Gives More Attention To The Kids / How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Mumben(f): 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
Re: . by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
Mumben:
I am married with 4 kids already. i've been emotionally down since I missed my period. I am two weeks late already but I dont av the courage to go for pregnancy test. I just know I am pregnant cos av been there before. the thought of drinking aloe vera juice occupies my mind. I am confused, shattered, devastated to say d least. pls advice me

what is your husband's opinion on the pregnancy

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
What happened to talking to your husband? Isn't he responsible for the pregnancy 'cause I don't get why you feel shattered.

1 Like

Re: . by dingbang(m): 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
This shouldn't be discussed on nairaland...
Re: . by Mumben(f): 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: . by baby124: 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
Mumben:
actually, my husband accepted it wholeheartedly but I am d one to carry it and honestly, I don't know how to face d world. sobs...
Stop caring about what the world has to say and face your family.

5 Likes

Re: . by Mumben(f): 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
kimbraa:
What happened to talking to your husband? Isn't he responsible for the pregnancy 'cause I don't get why you feel shattered.
thanks for ur time. I feel this way cos I think 4 is enough and av bn very careful all this while.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
Mumben:
actually, my husband accepted it wholeheartedly but I am d one to carry it and honestly, I don't know how to face d world. sobs...

Hey,

Do you know if that child in your womb will later become the one to bring the most joy to you when he's grown?

I understand pains of pregnancy and cost of running a family in this difficult economy but if you raise this child right, it would worth the pains and difficulty, you'd be proud of him/her. Believe me.

Justin Bieber is a music star. His mother was sad when she conceived him and even thought of abortion, she eventually gave up upon an advice, raised the child right around his talent, now he is a millionaire in Dollars.

A word is enough.
Woe betide you if you dont raise that child in love just because he/she was unexpected.

Woe betide you.

9 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
mumben, I guess you weren't careful enough, be even more careful next time, raw is very sweet but you can use condom once in a while if you're not too sure of your calculations.
Re: . by uboma(m): 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
Mumben:
thanks for ur time. I feel this way cos I think 4 is enough and av bn very careful all this while.

This is where the woman suffers the most. Some men think that the woman is solely responsible for taking measures to prevent unplanned pregnancy. Why hasn't your husband been using condoms?

Make your husband man up to his responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: . by Mumben(f): 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
Funnicator:

Hey,

Do you know if that child in your womb will later become the one to bring the most joy to you when he's grown?

I understand pains of pregnancy and cost of running a family in this difficult economy but if you raise this child right, it would worth the pains and difficulty, you'd be proud of him/her. Believe me.

Justin Bieber is a music star. His mother was sad when she conceived him and even thought of abortion, she eventually gave up upon an advice, raised the child right around his talent, now he is a millionaire in Dollars.

A word is enough.
Woe betide you if you dont raise that child in love just because he/she was unexpected.

Woe betide you.
thanks, I know that truth is bitter but I very much appreciate ur advice.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
Are you financially stable to cater to 5kids? Weigh your family purse and have a real discussion with your husband! The country is hard! 2weeks is early and D&C is an option here.

Go for a proper family planning biko and seal up permanently!

11 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
Haba....you are married. What is the world's business?
I think if you are actually pregnant, it is a blessing.
Please, you will cope. God who put the seed there will see you through.
You have four mini nannies, it will be a lot more easy and your hubby seems not to mind

2 Likes

Re: . by Chubhie: 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
Shit happens. Ihe na ato uto na egbu egbu. Pick yourself up and look to your husband for support.

2 Likes

Re: . by Mumben(f): 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
Treasuredlove:
Haba....you are married. What is the world's business?
I think if you are actually pregnant, it is a blessing.
Please, you will cope. God who put the seed there will see you through.
You have four mini nannies, it will be a lot more easy and your hubby seems not to mind
tnx, I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: . by Mumben(f): 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
Chubhie:
Shit happens. Ihe na ato uto na egbu egbu. Pick yourself up and look to your husband for support.
tnx but this will not kill me. I av my husband's support.
Re: . by Prognose: 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
Mumben:
thanks, I know that truth is bitter but I very much appreciate ur advice.

What's happened has happened.

Don't worry, your husband is supportive. You'll get through this.

But like someone said above, consider proper family planning next time.

1 Like

Re: . by uboma(m): 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
yettymuse:
Are you financially stable to cater to 5kids? Weigh your family purse and have a real discussion with your husband! The country is hard! 2weeks is early and D&C is an option here.

Sensible post.

6 Likes

Re: . by Chubhie: 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
Mumben:
tnx but this will not kill me. I av my husband's support.
Egbu egbu not in it's strict sense but loose sense like a state of highness.

1 Like

Re: . by Mumben(f): 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
Chubhie:

Egbu egbu not in it's strict sense but loose sense like a state of highness.
ok
Re: . by FrostyButter: 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
I would start by saying. That child might be the most successful of all your kids. It might just be the one that would put your family on the map. Thats the funny way the universe works.

You feel depressed cause you're pregnant. I know a family friend who was based in US, she killed her self cause she didn't have kids or a hubby.

The first step is to start seeing the bright sides of things.

You think getting rid of the child would take away your depression?

Ponder upon this.

2 Likes

Re: . by ahnie: 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
I know its not gonna be easy...but I'm most certain that you're. gonna be fine.5kids z alot tho.cheerup sister.
Re: . by Mumben(f): 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
FrostyButter:
I would start by saying. That child might be the most successful of all your kids. It might just be the one that would put your family on the map. Thats the funny way the universe works.

You feel depressed cause you're pregnant. I know a family friend who was based in US, she killed her self cause she didn't have kids or a hubby.

The first step is to start seeing the bright sides of things.

You think getting rid of the child would take away your depression?

Ponder upon this.
tnx, I feel better with the responses I've gotten so far.
Re: . by Mumben(f): 6:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
ahnie:
I know its not gonna be easy...but I'm most certain that you're. gonna be fine.5kids z alot tho.cheerup sister.
tnx dear, God help me.
Re: . by ElsonMorali: 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
Mumben:

Remember the story of Joseph, the last child of Jacob?

He was the one who eventually liberated his family from poverty and slavery.

No child conceived is an accident. He or she has a destiny to fulfil.

Stop lamenting and give praise instead.

1 Like

Re: . by Mumben(f): 7:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Remember the story of Joseph, the last child of Jacob?
He was the one who eventually liberated his family from poverty and slavery.
No child conceived is an accident. He or she has a destiny to fulfil.
Stop lamenting and give praise instead.
tnx, I appreciate

1 Like

Re: . by ElsonMorali: 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
Mumben:
tnx, I appreciate

You welcome.
Re: . by enabledgoddess(f): 8:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
After you successfully deliver this, please go for family planning; use any of the method that suit your health and finance. What are doing ? Are you working ? It is well. Five children in this time and season takes Courage.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2018
yettymuse:

5 kids in this Economy. School Fees x5. Even If you earn Joint Husband/Wife income of 500k in a Month. You still have to divide it by 5 kids + 2 Adults. Then Younger sis/brother & Old parents + Friends & neighbours who keeps coming to Borrow 5k or 2k every other time.

1 Like

Re: . by sisisioge: 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
How does the alovera juice work? Does it flush the foetus? Any side effect? Will it just be like a forced period? How do one take it? I'm just curious. Never heard of that before...and no, I've not been active in that arena grin

By the way, 5 kids is a multitude. Except your husband is obscenely rich.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
Since your husband has accepted the pregnancy, carry it to term. If you're adamant on not keeping it, make sure your husband is in the know / that you're both in agreement with this decision.
Re: . by kevoh(m): 11:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
Double post!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Hate My Girlfriend’s Parents / All I Desire In 2021 / Her Sister Inlaw Caused Problem In Her Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.