Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,849 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

You Don't Need Any Deliverance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Don't Need Any Deliverance (263 Views)

I Don't Need Any Religion - Wole Soyinka / Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Need Any Deliverance by jmann2(m): 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
YOU DON'T NEED ANY DELIVERANCE

"For He has DELIVERED us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son He loves"(Col 1:13)

A Christian is not someone in need of deliverance. He is not someone under ancestral curse. He is not someone who is married to one spirit wife or husband. A Christian is someone who has been delivered from the dominion of satan and brought into the Kingdom of LIGHTS.

It's high time we stop running from one mountain of fire to another mountain of snow seeking deliverance from spirit husband, wife, ancestral curses, evil foundation. Its high time we stop listening to UNSCHOOLED RELIGIOUS ILLITERATES and stand firm on God's declaration about us. God said that he has delivered us from satan through the cross. I would rather believe God than believe religious illiterates who dont know where they are going.

The real problem with our society is ignorance. We have relegated God and his word to the background and assigned them a place in the dustbin only for us to run after blind guides who think they are God's spoken men in these last days.

The truth is that , "According to your faith will it be done to you" ( Matthew 9:29) When someone believes that he needs deliverance from what Christ has delivered him from, he will be forever in need of deliverance. He will keep coming back for more deliverance endlessly because he refused to believe what God has said about him. SIMPLE FAITH IN GOD' S WORD is all you need. Fire mountain or cold mountain cannot deliver you. You will keep going back there endlessly day after day, year after year.

Next time someone tells you that you need deliverance, simply tell him that God said that He has delivered you 2000 years ago by the Blood of christ. Stand firm on God's word concerning you.

I would rather believe God than follow UNSCHOOLED RELIGIOUS ILLITERATES who dont know what they are doing. There is no disease more destructive than IGNORANCE.

HE HAS DELIVERED US.
NO ARGUMENT.
CASE CLOSED.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don't Need Any Deliverance by bloodofthelamb(m): 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
1000 likes for this post. Nothing but the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/06/18 / Get Affordable Video For Your Church Programmes / Take The Glory Of God Almighty And Run With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.