Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

The Spirit Of Afa Igbo Efuna Is On The March Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Spirit Of Afa Igbo Efuna Is On The March Again (777 Views)

Edo On The March Again / On The March Again: Ngige Reportedly Making Move To Succeed Obiano In Anambra / Ifeanyi Ubah Inaugurates 'Afa Igbo Efuna' As Nollywood Actors Storm Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Spirit Of Afa Igbo Efuna Is On The March Again by grassrootsig: 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
The spirit of the Lord is upon THE AFA IGBO EFUNA PROTECT, for the Lord has anointed Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah to bring good news to the poor. He has sent Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah to comfort all the broken hearted (in Anambra South Senatorial Zone) and proclaim that the captives will be released and prisoners will be freed.
(Isaiah 61:1)

Support Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah for Senate.

Support God's mandate.

Support AFA IGBO EFUNA 2019.

Support Ebubechukwu Uzo,
Maka odi mma ndi Anambra South Senatorial Zone.

Re: The Spirit Of Afa Igbo Efuna Is On The March Again by Chuks9000: 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2018
All those that mortgaged Anambra and were exposed after the Ngige Kidnap.
Please, he should concentrate on his football club if he has nothing else to do.
ùlúkpõntú na cho i'le Anambra.
Re: The Spirit Of Afa Igbo Efuna Is On The March Again by Iceberg3: 5:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
With the speed of sound/light,sophisticated M and coneheads are usain bolting their way here like theres free amala/gbegiri grin grin grin

lzaa immhotep pointzerom onyeoga shalomc
Re: The Spirit Of Afa Igbo Efuna Is On The March Again by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
Iceberg3:
With the speed of sound/light,sophisticated M and coneheads are usain bolting their way here like theres free amala/gbegiri grin grin grin

CC lzaa onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy roger3d imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo

1 Share

Re: The Spirit Of Afa Igbo Efuna Is On The March Again by nuelsylves(m): 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
Chuks9000:
All those that mortgaged Anambra and were exposed after the Ngige Kidnap.
Please, he should concentrate on his football club if he has nothing else to do.
ùlúkpõntú na cho i'le Anambra.

The Ụba you're referring to is different from him.

Ifeanyi Ụba is from Newi while the other Ụba you just referred to is from Uga
Re: The Spirit Of Afa Igbo Efuna Is On The March Again by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
I would have loved Uba to concentrate on his oil business and football club....
He should just leave politics
let him just anoint a person or allow another person to go....
my opinion....he is bigger than that.
Re: The Spirit Of Afa Igbo Efuna Is On The March Again by mangoman00: 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
I would like chief Ifeanyi Ubah to continue building his bussinss empire.He should aspire to come to the level of Dangote ,Orji Uzo kalu etc, to me politics is a serious distraction for him.
Re: The Spirit Of Afa Igbo Efuna Is On The March Again by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2018
There is a song afa igbo efu na on Google.
Wait make I find the link sef.

(1) (Reply)

Adams Oshimole Emerges APC National Chairman / Ayade To Buhari: We Have Done All We Can, This Is Your Property / We Delivered Our Electoral Promises Within Three Years. -. Buhari Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.