Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,493 members, 7,958,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:55 PM

Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits (78341 Views)

Henry Onyekuru Dances Zanku, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body Eh At Entrance Show / Moment Usman Kamaru Danced Shaku Shaku & Used Wizkid's Soco At His Title fight / Paul Pogba Doing Shaku Shaku Dance After France V Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by obi4eze(m): 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
Shebi dem see as African teams dey lose?

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by weyreypey: 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Balogun is f**King tall hot and sexy just the way I like them kiss
With the odour you...

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
This guys are now entertainers not footballers anymore o

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by muhammed50(m): 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
G
Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by chimimi(f): 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
grin Our slay kings

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by Zimmermann(m): 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
izzou:
sad

Could it be that the pig's prediction is going to be wrong?

We seem to be the opposite of what a semifinalist should be

I'm suspecting Modric. He must have learnt some deceitful tactics from Ramos. What's happening bikonu? sad
I tire grin grin grin
Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
you love light skin dick cool

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by TellMeNothing: 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
These guys are not serious at all. shocked

..Is like they don't know what they are in Russia for... Did they went for a World Tour or World Tournament?

By the way did they even watch they just finished thrilling Spain- Portugal match? and they are not sober and conscious yet!

Dont worry.... wait till you meet MESSI

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by Raymondfayowole(m): 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
na real match person just watch finish oo.... hope dey wont allow us to b watchin ball wit high bp

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by weyreypey: 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
moscobabs:
Guys u re not in Russia to pose or to display ur beautiful Jersey, u are there to bring the Trophy home.

If u dont reach semi final pls dont come home o. We cant afford to waste all money spent on you.

Hope I'm communicating?

Which cup?

6 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by safarigirl(f): 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
lastempero:
Ayam confused,I thought we went for a football competition but these guys are just modelling over there.tomorow una go know howfa.
and who tell you say others no dey model too?

The only reason you are seeing our own is because this is a Nigerian site and they will post about the Nigerian team NATURALLY

Go to sites for the other countries and you will see their own players 'modeling' as well

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by Luukasz(m): 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
Hmmm.. I dey fear

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by pedrilo: 9:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
Look at these idiots
Hope u fools saw d portugal game?
Na ogun go kill una if una lose tomoro game

5 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by Mekanus(m): 9:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
Make them go fumble tomorrow come back na. Fashion parade team.

4 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by powerblaze(m): 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
I think the pig predicted we will win best dressed world cup.. make una ask the pig again o

4 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by BAVOSKI(m): 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
I don't just like this people......people, why are they like this,did Russia 2018 is for fashion parade?...
I can't even blame them if they didn't perform well ,becuz they ve already won their price in russia....."Best attires" of the year Russia 2018

6 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by elujah1(m): 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
kallmemrB:
Awon Models....This is the only thing we went to do at the world cup...its better we forfeit our matches and kuku do fashion Show in Russia...
with the classy football am seeing, fashion may be the only achievement for nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by sweetTai(m): 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
I’m scared, these boys’ legs are too skinny. Look at Messi’s leg, Ronaldo etc. soccer is for thick legs.
Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by bedspread: 9:08pm On Jun 15, 2018
izzou:
sad

[color=#550000][b]Could it be that the pig's prediction is going to be wrong?

We seem to be the opposite of what a semifinalist should be

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by emelda86(f): 9:08pm On Jun 15, 2018
pedrilo:
Look at dis idiots
Hope u fools saw d portugal game?
Na ogun go kill una if una lose tomoro game

Peddy haba!!! Infact na sango go fire them if they loose tomorrow game

Una dey shaky shaku

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by Iscoalarcon: 9:08pm On Jun 15, 2018
The best National team ever
Haters should go and die

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by dominion001(m): 9:08pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
plz check ur under i no sure say e still dey dry.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by Larrycool1234(m): 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
. ole, you like better thing,

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by Chubhie: 9:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
According to Mr Odewale, Day of reckoning beckons tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by pedrilo: 9:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
emelda86:

Peddy haba!!! Infact na sango go fire them if they loose tomorrow game

Una dey shaky shaku
pipo dey play beta ball dis ones dey pose for camera.
Buhari shud arrest all of dem if they dnt deliver.
We pay dem from tax payers monies for Pete's sake.
Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
make dem sha win for me.I carry dem straight win with 10k
Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by BAVOSKI(m): 9:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
TellMeNothing:
These guys are not serious...Is like they don't know what they are in Russia... Did they went for a World Tour or tournament?

By the way did they even watch they just finished thrilling Spain- Portugal match? and they are not sober and conscious yet!
Dont worry. wait till you meet Messi
Am tired of them.....where Egypt are crying for loosing to the one of the best team in the world.......I can't even pray for them to win.....

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by Maket: 9:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
May this be directly proportional to world cup success
Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by dominique(f): 9:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
In less than 24 hours, we will know if these boys came to Russia to play ball or do fashion parade.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by bedspread: 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
weyreypey:

Which cup?
grin grin grin
Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
as far as they don't disgrace us like Saudi arabia.....
they can continue to snap.....

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by iluvpomo(m): 9:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
We shall end last in this group .... face reality cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Najila Trindade Accusing Neymar Of Rape / Tyson Fury Masturbates 7 Times A Day As Part Of Wilder Rematch Preparations / Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.