Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Henry Onyekuru Dances Zanku, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body Eh At Entrance Show - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Henry Onyekuru Dances Zanku, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body Eh At Entrance Show (27466 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor Shows His Gbe Body Moves At The Gym / Alex Iwobi Dances Gbe Body After Super Eagles Win Against Bafana Bafana / Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Henry Onyekuru Dances Zanku, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body Eh At Entrance Show by gistvicconnects: 8:50pm On May 26, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Super Eagles star, Henry onyekuru who plays as a forward for Galatasaray was seen dancing zanku, shaku shaku and gbe body eh as he stormed the entrance show. Gistvic Reports.

Wrapped in a Nigerian flag from his waist down, the exciting winger emerged to the Afro beat tune playing in the back after he was introduced by the Announcer.

He was joined on stage by a teammate Ryan Donk as they do the Zanku dance.

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/henry-onyekuru-dances-zanku-shaku-shaku.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henry Onyekuru Dances Zanku, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body Eh At Entrance Show by BadiratT: 9:32pm On May 26, 2019
smiley

1 Like

Re: Henry Onyekuru Dances Zanku, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body Eh At Entrance Show by taiyesoul(f): 9:32pm On May 26, 2019
He should save the dance until he scores at next AFCON abeg

3 Likes

Re: Henry Onyekuru Dances Zanku, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body Eh At Entrance Show by noble71(m): 9:32pm On May 26, 2019
wink

1 Like

Re: Henry Onyekuru Dances Zanku, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body Eh At Entrance Show by depezee(m): 9:32pm On May 26, 2019
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Henry Onyekuru Dances Zanku, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body Eh At Entrance Show by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 26, 2019
Cool.... Love Naija.. We gat the best rubbish sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henry Onyekuru Dances Zanku, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body Eh At Entrance Show by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:34pm On May 26, 2019
Okay
Re: Henry Onyekuru Dances Zanku, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body Eh At Entrance Show by etoman1(m): 9:35pm On May 26, 2019
Why? EP
taiyesoul:
He should save the dance until he scores at next AFCON abeg
Re: Henry Onyekuru Dances Zanku, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body Eh At Entrance Show by simplelad(m): 9:35pm On May 26, 2019
Iranu
Re: Henry Onyekuru Dances Zanku, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body Eh At Entrance Show by shegsrules(m): 9:35pm On May 26, 2019
Naija to the world.

1 Like

Re: Henry Onyekuru Dances Zanku, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body Eh At Entrance Show by Kreamie(m): 9:36pm On May 26, 2019
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Henry Onyekuru Dances Zanku, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body Eh At Entrance Show by oshe11: 9:37pm On May 26, 2019
This guy like dance pass Adeleke

1 Like

Re: Henry Onyekuru Dances Zanku, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body Eh At Entrance Show by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:37pm On May 26, 2019
Ok. Seen and noted.
No doubt about it, he had a good season with Galatasaray.

1 Like

Re: Henry Onyekuru Dances Zanku, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body Eh At Entrance Show by welcomeback(m): 9:37pm On May 26, 2019
copy and paste reporting.. stale news already on twitter...why are news here late to be breaking??
Re: Henry Onyekuru Dances Zanku, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body Eh At Entrance Show by Earthquake3: 9:44pm On May 26, 2019
If you've not watched this video go and watch it

The video is awesome

3 Likes

Re: Henry Onyekuru Dances Zanku, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body Eh At Entrance Show by Princedapace(m): 9:49pm On May 26, 2019
kallmemrB:
Cool.... Love Naija.. We gat the best rubbish sad

This actually made me laugh on the floor. We got the best rubbish.. Seriously, we always celebrate nonsense..

Does it has to do with low IQ here?

We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.
Re: Henry Onyekuru Dances Zanku, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body Eh At Entrance Show by Bigii(m): 10:01pm On May 26, 2019
depezee:
Nonsense!

See painment lol

2 Likes

Re: Henry Onyekuru Dances Zanku, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body Eh At Entrance Show by safarigirl(f): 10:27pm On May 26, 2019
Princedapace:

This actually made me laugh on the floor. We got the best rubbish.. Seriously, we always celebrate nonsense..

We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.
You can't be asking low IQ people to help with a survey for your friend. People with low IQ don't understand the purpose or idea of a survey, however, you can take this to Quora, where everyone there has average to high IQ, and seek their input smiley

18 Likes

Re: Henry Onyekuru Dances Zanku, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body Eh At Entrance Show by Cityfirstborn(m): 10:32pm On May 26, 2019
Dey there dey dance rubbish, no practice football . you go soon gbe body wen dey go terminate your contract
Re: Henry Onyekuru Dances Zanku, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body Eh At Entrance Show by enemyofprogress: 10:38pm On May 26, 2019
He no even sabi dance am
Re: Henry Onyekuru Dances Zanku, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body Eh At Entrance Show by superjaks(m): 10:44pm On May 26, 2019
Princedapace:

No compensation fee? Even if na 10$ grin
Re: Henry Onyekuru Dances Zanku, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body Eh At Entrance Show by Princedapace(m): 11:47pm On May 26, 2019
superjaks:

No compensation fee? Even if na 10$ grin

Father lord, $10 multiplied by 1600, hahahahahahaaha. U want to kill us! Thank u bro.
Re: Henry Onyekuru Dances Zanku, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body Eh At Entrance Show by YungMillionaire: 12:12am On May 27, 2019
depezee:
Nonsense!

Enemy of progress spotted.
Re: Henry Onyekuru Dances Zanku, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body Eh At Entrance Show by numen(m): 12:14am On May 27, 2019
I was about to saw same. Some people do amaze me with their audacity.
safarigirl:

You can't be asking low IQ people to help with a survey for youe friend. People with low IQ don't understand the purpose or idea of a survey, however, you can take this to Quora, where everyone there has average to high IQ and seek their input smiley

2 Likes

Re: Henry Onyekuru Dances Zanku, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body Eh At Entrance Show by IkpuMmadu: 5:19am On May 27, 2019
Igbo everywhere .... imagine wrapped in biafra flags

Nigerians beg Igbo to stay Biko

(1) (2) (Reply)

Issa Kabore Named AFCON Best Young Player / Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas / Liz Cambage Denies Calling D'tigress Monkeys - Nigerian Players Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.