Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits (78336 Views)

Henry Onyekuru Dances Zanku, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body Eh At Entrance Show / Moment Usman Kamaru Danced Shaku Shaku & Used Wizkid's Soco At His Title fight / Paul Pogba Doing Shaku Shaku Dance After France V Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by anaton(m): 9:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
Deshannel:
The Nigerian National team, voted the winner of the most stylish kit in the world cup by GQ Magazine and most recently by Vogue Magazine, can't seem to get off the cameras as they build up for their world cup fixtures. They are seen rocking their training kits in Russia with the famous Shaku pose.

Source
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gq.com/story/nigeria-world-cup-travel-style/amp

https://www.vogue.com/article/most-stylish-world-cup-soccer-jerseys

Photo Courtesy Pulse.ng

Una sure say this team know why dem come World Cup?

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by rawpadgin(m): 9:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Balogun is f**King tall hot and sexy just the way I like them kiss
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by iluvpomo(m): 9:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
Mayrock:
as far as they don't disgrace us like Saudi arabia.....

they can continue to snap.....
Ok, so instead of 5-0, they can collect 1-0 from Croatia, Iceland and Argentina abi? grin
Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by seyeoloruntola(m): 9:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
Mrnakeina:
Echiejile sef is posing. Tomorrow is judgment day angry
Mrnakeina:
Mrnakeina:

funny you bro

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by Bamz(m): 9:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
Just 3 Ls and we're home bound. cheesy
Bunch of clowns

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by toye440: 9:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
kenddys:

you have seen us here on nl it is the ones in London you are looking at? ehn!
no mind her na to steal another woman husband den sabi.
Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by kanosalami: 9:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You will be surprised to see a short engine between his legs.
Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
malificent:
grin

Mikel Obi's yam legs shaa

All these their initial gra gra should better not be for nothing.

Where Mikel dey for the picture
Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by miniyi018(f): 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
OMG!! Iwobi and Balogun got me spelling my name backwards. Damn!!!
Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by emelda86(f): 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Babe you are the real deal
Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by sandrahnaub(f): 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
This ones came to slay cry

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by Otunski: 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
The whole thing about Super Eagles in Russia don dey turn to fashion parade. I hope these guys won't disappoint ooo?

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
iluvpomo:
Ok, so instead of 5-0, they can collect 1-0 from Croatia, Iceland and Argentina abi? grin

my brother no matter what is bearable that.....way....

the way these guys are taking pictures as if dem be ladies is giving me sleepless night and concern.......I don't know if they are awaree why they went to russia......

Am begging eagles.......am easily hypertensive...they shouldn't add to my worries....

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by jtwest(m): 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
the kind of gehs the coach warned the players about...

5 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
These ones are forming swag while CR7 is busy making Portugal proud. They really need to set their priorities right, else na OYO for them.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by mankan2k7(m): 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
This useless people are posing for camera up and down. I hope u learn football from Ronaldo tonight

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by CHARLES822: 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
keep on posing & forget what we sent you guys to do.....
Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by 21savages: 9:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
iyam scared oo

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by emelda86(f): 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2018
The guy on the second pic putting on green is the real deal

Dayummmm....dude is cute for days

This kind guy don't need to stress himself @ll cos I'll be wet as fvck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by crafteck(m): 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Lol. Ashewo

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by Ximenez(m): 9:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
The only team that went to Russia for fashion parade. As from tomorrow there will be no hiding place for them. You'll now tell me which serious team has ever gone to a world cup tournament to be imitating slayqueens.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by Ximenez(m): 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
emelda86:
The guy on the second pic putting on green is the real deal

Dayummmm....dude is cute for days

This kind guy don't need to stress himself @ll cos I'll be wet as fvck
Thanks for your honesty.
Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by ElsonMorali: 9:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

I have his phone number, you interested?
Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by softworldsystem(m): 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
GOD HELP US O, DESE GUYS DEY DO FUNSHOW FOR RUSSIA

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by ElsonMorali: 9:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
sandrahnaub:
This ones came to slay cry

There's a vacancy in the firm I work with. We are looking to hire a professional plantain fryer.

You interested?
Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by Luminee(f): 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
I have learnt my lessons, before play time we know how to hype everything but on the field of play, you will almost hug the TV when Super Eagles gives you high blood pressure for failure to simply pass the ball, my brother I can't come and kill myself let them just give us Jersey Cup jejely grin

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by Pharaoh94(m): 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

I Am tall and sexy too. Lemme make dreams come true for you.
Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by Timijosh: 9:40pm On Jun 15, 2018
if u are interested in buying an online store website with hosting url: KAY24.online please contact 08051707255 please i need cash urgently
Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 15, 2018
Countries like Spain and Portugal came to show us what football is at this world cup. These ones came to world cup for fashion parade. As if na fancy jersey and track suit we go chop..

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits by NinaJoy(f): 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
with wot i saw tonight, i dont know if i can keep hope alive for dis our team...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Najila Trindade Accusing Neymar Of Rape / Tyson Fury Masturbates 7 Times A Day As Part Of Wilder Rematch Preparations / Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.