Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

How To Position Yourself To Get A Job On Linkedin - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Position Yourself To Get A Job On Linkedin (21057 Views)

Applied For 188 Jobs On Linkedin, No One Clicked. I'm Done Searching! / 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin / Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Position Yourself To Get A Job On Linkedin by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2018
pedrilo:
NwanyiAwkaetiti u need to see this bi ko
leave me
Re: How To Position Yourself To Get A Job On Linkedin by pedrilo: 10:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
leave me
nne, I'm not happy dis evening biko console me. We just lost our first group match to Croatia. Dnt be wicked.
Re: How To Position Yourself To Get A Job On Linkedin by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2018
pedrilo:
nne, I'm not happy dis evening biko console me. We just lost our first group match to Croatia. Dnt be wicked.
Why? You gambled your month salary on the match? tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: How To Position Yourself To Get A Job On Linkedin by pedrilo: 10:20pm On Jun 16, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Why? You gambled your month salary on the match? tongue tongue tongue tongue

lol ur own nor dey pass money! Chai.
Re: How To Position Yourself To Get A Job On Linkedin by rinzaugustine: 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2018
Well researched article
Re: How To Position Yourself To Get A Job On Linkedin by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
pedrilo:
lol ur own nor dey pass money! Chai.
Hope you can leave me now. Thanks.
Re: How To Position Yourself To Get A Job On Linkedin by pedrilo: 10:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Hope you can leave me now. Thanks.
lol
Re: How To Position Yourself To Get A Job On Linkedin by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
pedrilo:
lol
tongue
Re: How To Position Yourself To Get A Job On Linkedin by LilyLily: 8:45am On Jun 17, 2018
This post is all true. I'm a living witness to that, got active last month and I must say the connections I've gotten so far is awesome especially being a realtor.

I'm like what have I been doing all this past years. Job seekers really do not know how LinkedIn can automatically change their lives in just a click.

Though still waiting for that breakthrough, but I don't regret joining linkedin
Re: How To Position Yourself To Get A Job On Linkedin by Aseneshii: 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
How many abokis are in chevron, Total, BAT and Shell ? The south is leading the north in every parameters of development but yet feel inferior
nabegibeg:

Stop lying to people

Abokis don't have LinkedIn and they work in virtually all the best coys in Nigeria
Re: How To Position Yourself To Get A Job On Linkedin by nabegibeg: 2:59pm On Jun 17, 2018
Aseneshii:
How many abokis are in chevron, Total, BAT and Shell ? The south is leading the north in every parameters of development but yet feel inferior

grin grin grin grin

How many are in NNPC
Re: How To Position Yourself To Get A Job On Linkedin by Aseneshii: 3:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
All the best companies means only NNPC ? Stop belittle yourself when it come to employment the south is ahead.
nabegibeg:

grin grin grin grin

How many are in NNPC
Re: How To Position Yourself To Get A Job On Linkedin by nabegibeg: 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2018
Aseneshii:
All the best companies means only NNPC ? Stop belittle yourself when it come to employment the south is ahead.
Re: How To Position Yourself To Get A Job On Linkedin by keetel(f): 12:23am On Jun 18, 2018
zeuszuco
Re: How To Position Yourself To Get A Job On Linkedin by Logansmith: 8:23am On Jan 06, 2022
They can also help you monitor your competition. A comprehensive sales plan will allow you to target your potential customers. The key to success is to make the right connections. Here you can get detailed info about lix.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery To Create 250,000 Jobs / Ptdf Scholarship For Msc And Phd Is Out / Job Racketeering: FG Establishes Paramilitary E- Recruitment Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.