Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Why I Cannot Refund Money To EFCC - Ladoja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Cannot Refund Money To EFCC - Ladoja (21313 Views)

Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC / Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them / Shola Ladoja And Mena Imasekha Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Cannot Refund Money To EFCC - Ladoja by timsbee(f): 8:25pm On Jun 16, 2018
Seriously I love his response on The MKO issue
Re: Why I Cannot Refund Money To EFCC - Ladoja by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
I am very interested in his submision on the GCFR award. Ladoja now has two EFCC cases, the first being the money he collected from NSA to assist GEJ win Oyo State in 2015.

He is an old politician & a great business man. He is very experienced when it comes to politics. They know nobody can stop PMB second term except God (Allah) & the GENERALS (retired military generals). They (old politicians) now rely on the generals to scuttle PMB ambition to run for the second time. Approaching 3rd quarter of 2018, no tangible political activity on early 2019 Presidential election.

Some Nigerians, even the national assembly members (apart from Senator Mark & few) are not aware there are two political party, one led by PMB & the other by some group of retired generals. Olagunsoye Oyinlola is a prominent member of IBB boys. He was with Obj in London when Obj visited PMB when he was sick.

They may have access to an information on the health status. Despite that, PMB has the right to contest. The generals don't control armed forces & the police, but presently, by Providence, PMB controls them. Ladoja said it is the pressure from the generals that made him to give MKO the award. The award has silenced the generals led by Obj since few days ago.
Re: Why I Cannot Refund Money To EFCC - Ladoja by Okoroawusa: 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
praise010:

Soft target kwa? What will I not read in Nairaland.
Now corruption has soft target
Re: Why I Cannot Refund Money To EFCC - Ladoja by bobnatlo(m): 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
Abeg make them carry am go that woman court jare
Re: Why I Cannot Refund Money To EFCC - Ladoja by QuietHammer(m): 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2018
Blue3k:
Dont start crying if you're found guilty.

[img]https://media1./images/efd14dd3b70f004a5033de102d0e5103/tenor.gif?itemid=9202171[/img]
I'm not black; I'm O.J grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Cannot Refund Money To EFCC - Ladoja by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2018
rhemmiedream:

Osu pig wey get full sense..use your sense vote PMB out nah.

Osu logic..
Vote PMB out and replace him with another kunu sipping fulani Muslim who is a renowned thief and fugitive. grin grin
Ogun punish your father
Re: Why I Cannot Refund Money To EFCC - Ladoja by wink2015(m): 10:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
When will Ex-governors of Delta state, James Ibori and Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan be arraigned for trial and then be sentenced for looting the Delta state treasury for 16 years?

Ibori cabals have continued to reign in Delta state where they hijack the people's commonwealth.
Re: Why I Cannot Refund Money To EFCC - Ladoja by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
rhemmiedream:

Shanponno destroy you and your household
Eshu lalu ogiri Oko yoo ba ti e ati tiyala LA iya re je... Onidanu omo
Re: Why I Cannot Refund Money To EFCC - Ladoja by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2018
rhemmiedream:

Ogun ni o fi eje iwo, awon omo re pelu awon ti o ni o we
ninu odun yii tongue
Ko ni ye e... Ati laye ati lorun
Re: Why I Cannot Refund Money To EFCC - Ladoja by Chiboto414: 8:03am On Jun 17, 2018
Buhari and his mad efcc team is just looking for cheap glory...... Who cares .if u like go and arrest mandila ..that's ur own cup of tea....
Re: Why I Cannot Refund Money To EFCC - Ladoja by sexyanyabubakar(f): 10:54am On Jun 19, 2018
Redoil:
Bmc justifying their pay by going aft soft target.
Bring amaechi obasanjo el rufai tinubu the richest thieves

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo 2020: APC Accuses Obaseki Of Appointing Cultists As Aides / I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin / Strike: Return To Work, Tinubu Begs Health Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.