Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,756 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Chris Okotie Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (41116 Views)

Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua / TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Dynamiq(m): 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
Happy birthday Chris Okotie. I enjoyed your music then and still have them and enjoy them till date. Well done sir.
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Sparkle777(f): 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
Maket:
I heard he sang one love song called IFEOMA I WANT TO MARRY YOU. Even his present lifestyle doesn't worth that of a Clergy man. Every woman is Ifeoma in his sight.

Nopes Sir, that Ifeoma belongs to Lover Boy, Felix Liberty. Chris has a load of classics, Koko, Pls don't go, etc. Wow I feel ancient.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Nelson247: 3:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:
Is Kris okotie married now?
Happy Birthday sir
You wan marry am?lol
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
[quote author=Nelson247 post=68539704]
You wan marry am?lol

Lol abi
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Smartademu(m): 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
Philpham:

Mumu
God bless you.
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
lalasticlala:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Okotie

con man.

so God has finally stopped telling u that u should contest for the nations presidency abi.
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by bizzibodi(m): 7:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
tunjijones:
Happy Birthday sir. This man English no be here ooo. Check out how he remixed this English proverb (birds of the same feather flock together ). He said aves of the same plumage conglomerate in the same proximity .
Ornithological species of identical plumages conglomerate in same proximity.
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by tunjijones(m): 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
bizzibodi:

Ornithological species of identical plumages conglomerate in same proximity.

U must be Chris cousin
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by bizzibodi(m): 9:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
tunjijones:

U must be Chris cousin
Nope,he is not d only Sophisticated rhetorician who is inebriated by d exuberance of his verbosity.
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Anas09: 11:20pm On Jun 16, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

So he was trying so hard to copy Michael Jackson as a pop star shocked
I saw that too.
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Shirer(m): 7:52am On Jun 18, 2018
Man takes care of himself very well.
To think he is about the same age as the late great Ras Kimono.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) / Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.