Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:27 PM

Don't Be Deceived In Osun Again!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Be Deceived In Osun Again!!! (1338 Views)

BAT Had Been Deceived In The North / Do Not Be Deceived: Igboland Is Landlocked And Will Face Economic Hardship / Kwara state PDP Rally View From Adjacent Road(Don’t be deceived) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be Deceived In Osun Again!!! by topsyn03(m): 11:53am On Jun 16, 2018
BREAKING NEWS Arubiewe's farm allegedly owned by Akin Ogunbiyi is now on rampage as workers are currently protesting non payment of their monthly stipends/salary of over 4months at Ile-ogbo. Make the farm no sink like that of Aregbesola Opon-imo. LIKE AREGBESOLA HALF SALARY, LIKE AKIN OGUNBIYI WORK WITHOUT PAY. May God deliver us in Osun state from all this APC agent of devil in human skin.
Re: Don't Be Deceived In Osun Again!!! by DrGoodman: 11:58am On Jun 16, 2018
topsyn03:
BREAKING NEWS
Arubiewe's farm allegedly
owned by Akin Ogunbiyi is now
on rampage as workers are
currently protesting non
payment of their monthly
stipends/salary of over
4months
at Ile-ogbo. Make the farm no
sink like that of Aregbesola
Opon-imo.
LIKE AREGBESOLA HALF SALARY,
LIKE AKIN OGUNBIYI WORK
WITHOUT PAY.
May God deliver us in Osun
state
from all this APC agent of devil
in
human skin.

Na wao grin
Re: Don't Be Deceived In Osun Again!!! by IDeyNL: 12:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
It's a lie. Osun state is very rich.

Osun IGR is greater than all south eastern states put together.

Aregbe for third term
Re: Don't Be Deceived In Osun Again!!! by obonujoker(m): 12:25pm On Jun 16, 2018
Lol... una never start....
Re: Don't Be Deceived In Osun Again!!! by Moneywomen17(m): 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
topsyn03:
BREAKING NEWS
Arubiewe's farm allegedly
owned by Akin Ogunbiyi is now
on rampage as workers are
currently protesting non
payment of their monthly
stipends/salary of over
4months
at Ile-ogbo. Make the farm no
sink like that of Aregbesola
Opon-imo.
LIKE AREGBESOLA HALF SALARY,
LIKE AKIN OGUNBIYI WORK
WITHOUT PAY.
May God deliver us in Osun
state
from all this APC agent of devil
in
human skin.
u are sdp?
Re: Don't Be Deceived In Osun Again!!! by topsyn03(m): 12:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
IDeyNL:
It's a lie. Osun state is very rich.

Osun IGR is greater than all south eastern states put together.

Aregbe for third term
IF I MAY ASK WHAT IS THE TOTAL IGR OF OSUN STATE, ALSO WHY HALF SALARY FROM AREGBE?
Re: Don't Be Deceived In Osun Again!!! by IDeyNL: 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2018
topsyn03:

IF I MAY ASK WHAT IS THE TOTAL IGR OF OSUN STATE, ALSO WHY HALF SALARY FROM AREGBE?

I don't know but out IGR is even greater than Johannesburg
Re: Don't Be Deceived In Osun Again!!! by Moneywomen17(m): 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
IDeyNL:

and we ndigbo are responsible for 80% of the igr just like we are responsible for 70% of all sw states.
Re: Don't Be Deceived In Osun Again!!! by IDeyNL: 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2018
Moneywomen17:
and we ndigbo are responsible for 80% of the igr just like we are responsible for 70% of all sw states.

Exactly how our Yoruba Muslims are up to 90% of almajiris in Lagos. And most of these almajiris are from State of Osun
Re: Don't Be Deceived In Osun Again!!! by Moneywomen17(m): 5:25am On Jun 17, 2018
IDeyNL:

Exactly how our Yoruba Muslims are up to 90% of almajiris in Lagos. And most of these almajiris are from State of Osun
exactly and we osu are 95% of homeless people in Lagos and most of us are mostly from ebonyi while the rest of us who are not homeless beggars sell gala and fanyogo in traffic to develop ragos economy by 70%. Osu amaka

3 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived In Osun Again!!! by IDeyNL: 7:03am On Jun 17, 2018
Moneywomen17:
exactly and we osu are 95% of homeless people in Lagos and most of us are mostly from ebonyi while the rest of us who are not homeless beggars sell gala and fanyogo in traffic to develop ragos economy by 70%. Osu amaka

Abi. The osus from Osun and the skull mining headhunters from Ogun and Oyo states who make up the sophisticated morons from our southwest regions.

We know southwest are sophisticated with sophisticated morons indeed, like you my head slamming afonja Muslims brother.
Re: Don't Be Deceived In Osun Again!!! by topsyn03(m): 9:36am On Jun 17, 2018
IDeyNL:

Am sorry 4ur life

Re: Don't Be Deceived In Osun Again!!! by Moneywomen17(m): 12:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
IDeyNL:

Abi. The osus from Osun and the skull mining headhunters from Ogun and Oyo states who make up the sophisticated morons from our southwest regions.

We know southwest are sophisticated with sophisticated morons indeed, like you my head slamming afonja Muslims brother.
u get am jare my bloda we osu and skull mining hunters from anambra and abia develop the whole West by engaging in baby factory, sophisticated kidnapping and as u all know our investment in the West with our sophisticated crime business is worth trillion of dollars in the west. We osu ndigbo control 80% of the West economy. Osu ibo amaka. We are the Jews of aflica god bless by our prophet, Chukwu okike abiama.

(1) (Reply)

Are There Solutions That Can Make Nigeria Actually Work? / Kaduna Born Ipobian Contesting For House Of Reps Under Pdp / Osun Results For 30 Local Govts - APC triumphs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.