Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Rivers LGA Chairmanship And Councillorship Election - Situation Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers LGA Chairmanship And Councillorship Election - Situation Report (16883 Views)

Nigerian-born Khadijah Haliru Wins Councillorship Election In Canada (pix) / Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari / INEC Cancels, Reschedules Elections In Rivers LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers LGA Chairmanship And Councillorship Election - Situation Report by BAILMONEY: 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
Mbkite:

you better go and vote.....
IS HARDYWALTZ GOING TO VOTE FROM OGBOMOSHO
Re: Rivers LGA Chairmanship And Councillorship Election - Situation Report by Crossguy: 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
Onne is very peaceful

1 Like

Re: Rivers LGA Chairmanship And Councillorship Election - Situation Report by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
Rivers is doing LG election, no major publicity, no intensive sensitization. LG election that is the bedrock of political machinery of the state & Federal elections. Na wa o.

I noticed on nairaland, there is nothing Wike is doing that is not on FP. With the violent political environment in Rivers which culminated in EU election observers recommendation that the Gubernatorial & Presidential elections be cancelled in 2015, so an LG election can hold this way.

If this election were to be in Imo, Anambra, Kaduna or Ekiti or even Oyo, nairaland political analysts, PDP & APC warriors would not have allowed us to rest since yesterday.

Rivers for that matter. Ha ba! something is happening.
Re: Rivers LGA Chairmanship And Councillorship Election - Situation Report by senatordave1(m): 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
LazyNairalander:
All clear. I am sure no LG will want to be under APC.

check my SIGNATURE
Apc is not taking part in the polls.apc controls 30-40 percent of rivers state
Re: Rivers LGA Chairmanship And Councillorship Election - Situation Report by senatordave1(m): 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2018
skubido:
Am not a lover of politics o but I hate APC, jst don't like them for anything
And you like pdp
Re: Rivers LGA Chairmanship And Councillorship Election - Situation Report by senatordave1(m): 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2018
Gaiuseenyie:
My L.G.A Gokana was free and fail,,,,,,,no sign of illegality
Rigging has gone more sophisticated so you cant see any sign.gokana is an apc area sha.
Re: Rivers LGA Chairmanship And Councillorship Election - Situation Report by cytell56: 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
diegwu02:
APC in early lead. in most LGA,s

For Daura abi!!!
Re: Rivers LGA Chairmanship And Councillorship Election - Situation Report by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO AND READ BELOW IT.
Its 50% Discount PROMO in Lakowe Golf: Own A CofO Land in Prime Location And With Peace of Mind!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lym8cY79oHQ
Lands and Property Assets Owned in Good Locations,acquired RIGHTLY, through a REPUTABLE SOURCE are the best acquisition and investments to ever have
Re: Rivers LGA Chairmanship And Councillorship Election - Situation Report by skubido(m): 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
senatordave1:

And you like pdp

Nawa for u ooo, I said am not a lovers of politics, shey PDP is not party ni

I knw what I mean when I said am not a lover of politics
Re: Rivers LGA Chairmanship And Councillorship Election - Situation Report by weyreypey: 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
babaolofin:
Rivers is doing LG election, no major publicity, no intensive sensitization. LG election that is the bedrock of political machinery of the state & Federal elections. Na wa o.

I noticed on nairaland, there is nothing Wike is doing that is not on FP. With the violent political environment in Rivers which culminated in EU election observers recommendation that the Gubernatorial & Presidential elections be cancelled in 2015, so an LG election can hold this way.

If this election were to be in Imo, Anambra, Kaduna or Ekiti or even Oyo, nairaland political analysts, PDP & APC warriors would not have allowed us to rest since yesterday.

Rivers for that matter. Ha ba! something is happening.
The mods here are APC oriented.
Re: Rivers LGA Chairmanship And Councillorship Election - Situation Report by Eteo: 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
Election wey APC boycott, that one n.a. election It is just PDP doing their thing joor...which other party dey on ground in Rivers state?

The real election was the PDP primaries...it was bloody in most LGAs, they kept re-scheduling....some LGAs tried more than 3 times to conduct primaries with heavy security presence but couldn't...last last na for govt house them finally write the list , no election. Any one that won PDP primaries, they don already do certificate of return keep for am.

Make Wike and Uriri allow us hear something abeg.

1 Like

Re: Rivers LGA Chairmanship And Councillorship Election - Situation Report by osifred(m): 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
It was a PDP local government election.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Kaduna, Gov. Wike's colleague introduced electronic voting system (Innovation and creativity) and we saw an opposition party win in LGA election. In Rivers state everything is politics, even some aspirants who in quoted participated in the election from other parties were FULLY SPONSORED by PDP. When you talk they will say Amaechi's APC did same. Like because A did somebody bad, we should allow B to equally do something bad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Armed Security Men Takes Over Benue House Of Assembly / Photos: Gov Ugwuanyi Leads Residents To Welcome Osinbajo At Enugu Airport / Bayelsa Poll: Jonathan’s Role Splits PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.