Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,149 members, 7,829,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Rivers LG Poll: Barry Mpigi Disobeys Party's Boycot Order, Votes,endorses Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers LG Poll: Barry Mpigi Disobeys Party's Boycot Order, Votes,endorses Wike (22631 Views)

Rivers LG Chairmen Declares Support For APC Impeachment Call / PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader / Rivers LG Chairman Calls Fubara A 'Foolish Governor' In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Barry Mpigi Disobeys Party's Boycot Order, Votes,endorses Wike by Ospic2014: 2:48am On Jun 17, 2018
grin Na person Father be that ooo
otokx:
Is that not an underaged child in the picture going to "vote"? The Ogoni are right to aspire for the governorship candidate but truth be told neither Amaechi or Wike his friend will grant them that request.
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Barry Mpigi Disobeys Party's Boycot Order, Votes,endorses Wike by jrusky(m): 7:14am On Jun 17, 2018
CilicMarin:
See under age voters. Bloody hypocrites.

That guy is not underage bro zoom that picture look deep to that dude face you will realise he is a grandpa in baby body I have seen a lot like him but the ones in the north are confirm little almanjiri boys I mean confirmed ones if you doubt me I will dig their pictures out for you to compare them to this boy in picture here.

I guess you are not apc beside what Amaechi will cost Niger Delta will be too immense and beyond repair in a due time. Mark my words I have never seen a true and real bastard like Amaechi in my entire life. I warned the Niger Deltans then not to allow Amaechi to escape from that region without damaging him but they refused now see their lives, Well the election was done let the new elected go on with their job.
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Barry Mpigi Disobeys Party's Boycot Order, Votes,endorses Wike by tinktanker: 8:54am On Jun 17, 2018
otokx:
Is that not an underaged child in the picture going to "vote"? The Ogoni are right to aspire for the governorship candidate but truth be told neither Amaechi or Wike his friend will grant them that request.
wike will after his 8 years. As for the child he was standing in line for his father that was on his way to the polling centre
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Barry Mpigi Disobeys Party's Boycot Order, Votes,endorses Wike by Splashme: 11:27am On Jun 17, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
grin cheesy
Amaechi is a persona non grata in the entire Niger Delta. He is only popular among the people that paid him 30 shekels of silver.
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Barry Mpigi Disobeys Party's Boycot Order, Votes,endorses Wike by CioAngels(f): 1:37pm On Jun 17, 2018
otokx:
If it is a right for the north to approve underage voting, it will be equally splendid for the south to start.
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Barry Mpigi Disobeys Party's Boycot Order, Votes,endorses Wike by sunsewa16: 3:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
only efulefus will be with Amaechit in supporting buhari and his Apc demons.
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Barry Mpigi Disobeys Party's Boycot Order, Votes,endorses Wike by kayusely70(m): 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
Upritman:
@Suanu'sBlog

Despite a boycott order by the Rivers State chapter of the All Progressives Congress, APC to its members against the local government elections holding in the state today, a chieftain of the party and lawmaker representing Tai/Eleme/Oyigbo federal constituency, Hon.Dr.Barry Mpigi on Saturday participated in the election by casting his vote at his polling unit in his village.

The Chairman of the party, Hon.Ojukaye Flag Amachree in a statement he personally signed had said; "Our members should shun anything that will directly or remotely associate them with the sham exercise on Saturday".
This directive appears to have been outrightly disobeyed by Hon.Mpigi who before now has been having a sustained romance with Gov.Wike and the PDP in Rivers State.

Speaking after casting his vote, Hon.Mpigi said;
"My name is Hon.Barry Mpigi, a chieftain of the All Progressive Congress, as you can see I just finished casting my vote, the APC refused to participate in the election because of the endless crisis that rocks the party".

The lawmaker who claimed his participation in the poll was to attract more debelopments to his people said;
"Today we're not talking about party but we're looking at dividends of democracy".

Hon.Mpigi who is already nursing a senatorial ambition in the 2019 General elections praised Gov.Wike for the massive development the state has witnessed under his leadership. He said his people as a sign of appreciation will massively support Gov.Wike for him to continue in office in the 2019 polls.
"His Excellency Chief Barr Ezenwo Nyesom Wike has performed very well and because Tai people are not ungrateful people we have said that he deserves another tenure"

Mpigi, who openly endorsed Gov.Wike for a second term in office said the only reason that may change that is if the APC gives its governorship ticket to any of its kinsmen.
"The only reason why Tai people may do a rethink is if gubernatorial ticket is giving to any Ogoni son, we don't need Deputy governor or what ever, at the absent of the gubernatorial ticket for an Ogoni son I hereby urge Tai people to support Wike till 2023", He said.

Suanu's Blog recalls that Hon.Barry Mpigi after receiving a brand SUV Jeep donation from Gov.Wike was later rumoured to have been bought over to the PDP with an irresistible sum of N1bn. He has continued to have a cordial relationship with Gov.Wike including the sole right of nominating the current caretaker committee chairman of his Tai local government area who before now was a member of the APC, the local government candidate of the PDP in today's local council poll as well as facilitating the defection of the lawmaker representing Tai State constituency in the state house of the assmbly, Hon.Matthew Dike, to the PDP.

Suanu's Blog gathered that Hon.Mpigi who has perfected his defection to the PDP is strategically waiting for the "right time" as the 2019 elections draw near.

Meanwhile, the local government elections in Tai Local Government Area is reportedly going on peacefully.

Source: http://www.suanusblog.com/2018/06/rivers-lg-poll-apc-lawmaker-disobeys.html?m=1
Money politics!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Missing As 67 Vie For Imo Governorship / Obiano, Maduka, Esimone send warm felicitations to Billionaire APAM @50 / Worsening Insecurity: CUPP Calls For Buhari’s Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.