Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Bisi Fayemi Allegedly Reacts To Buhari's Comments About Her Husband's Chances - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bisi Fayemi Allegedly Reacts To Buhari's Comments About Her Husband's Chances (2075 Views)

Wole Soyinka: Buhari’s Comments On Open Grazing Unfortunate / Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari’s Comments Confirm Fraud In 2019 Polls / Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bisi Fayemi Allegedly Reacts To Buhari's Comments About Her Husband's Chances by LRNZH(m): 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
According to 'APC Ekiti Chapter' Facebook Page

"I read what the President said yesterday, insinuating that my husband may not win the governorship election and I am more than disappointed. Is he saying that as President, he does not know what to do to make sure that his party man wins an election? Why is the federal might that he promised to deploy?

"The President should just make sure my husband wins or we leave his party for him. After all, we know how he got those votes from Kano and other places in the North."

~ Fayemi's Wife (Bisi), reacting to President Buhari's comment of yesterday insinuating that Fayemi may not win the July 14 guber election while meeting with APC LGs Women Leaders today.

cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Bisi Fayemi Allegedly Reacts To Buhari's Comments About Her Husband's Chances by omowolewa: 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
Baba was just advising Fayemi based on experience
Re: Bisi Fayemi Allegedly Reacts To Buhari's Comments About Her Husband's Chances by obonujoker(m): 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2018
Lol.... Buhari is a failure, so he doesn't care if you fail or not...
Re: Bisi Fayemi Allegedly Reacts To Buhari's Comments About Her Husband's Chances by weyreypey: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
grin
Re: Bisi Fayemi Allegedly Reacts To Buhari's Comments About Her Husband's Chances by UncleJudax(m): 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
If this is true...then the desperation to win by the Fayemi's is house-hold-wide.

In Lassisi's voice.. federal might ko federal light ni
Re: Bisi Fayemi Allegedly Reacts To Buhari's Comments About Her Husband's Chances by davidodiba(m): 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
Interesting. ...watching this development carefully. ..
Re: Bisi Fayemi Allegedly Reacts To Buhari's Comments About Her Husband's Chances by cheddahboy(m): 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2018
Haba.. Gobe
Re: Bisi Fayemi Allegedly Reacts To Buhari's Comments About Her Husband's Chances by Morbeta11(m): 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
Truth is bitter No... Truth is bittering

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Fayemi Allegedly Reacts To Buhari's Comments About Her Husband's Chances by CoolFreeday(m): 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
If she say that then she is so unwise.
Re: Bisi Fayemi Allegedly Reacts To Buhari's Comments About Her Husband's Chances by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2018
Source?

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Fayemi Allegedly Reacts To Buhari's Comments About Her Husband's Chances by LRNZH(m): 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: Bisi Fayemi Allegedly Reacts To Buhari's Comments About Her Husband's Chances by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2018
LRNZH:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=199329207367842&id=100018722917419

Or

Go to Facebook and search APC Ekiti Chapter

Right there they said its a fake APC Facebook account. Should i screengrab comments?
Re: Bisi Fayemi Allegedly Reacts To Buhari's Comments About Her Husband's Chances by LRNZH(m): 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Right there they said its a fake APC Facebook account. Should i screengrab comments?

How do we prove the comments? Let Bisi deny it or sue the APC Ekiti Chapter account. We na news we carry.

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Fayemi Allegedly Reacts To Buhari's Comments About Her Husband's Chances by SalamRushdie: 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
Looks pretty fake

1 Like

Re: Bisi Fayemi Allegedly Reacts To Buhari's Comments About Her Husband's Chances by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
LRNZH:

How do we prove the comments? Let Bisi deny it or sue the APC Ekiti Chapter account. We na news we carry.

An APC Ekiti state Facebook will surely not have 15 likes bro... in as much as i support a PDP Candidate in my state not every Nairalander is a Dummy grin You guys should improve on your Media machinery

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Fayemi Allegedly Reacts To Buhari's Comments About Her Husband's Chances by LRNZH(m): 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

An APC Ekiti state Facebook will surely not have 15 likes bro... in as much as i support a PDP Candidate in my state not every Nairalander is a Dummy grin You guys should improve on your Media machinery

APC media machinery is a joke no doubt. grin

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Fayemi Allegedly Reacts To Buhari's Comments About Her Husband's Chances by MrPolitics: 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2018
So these few women are not good enough to be invited in.
Why leave them under the sun like that and she's under shade.
She should not have invited them to her house then.

BTW I don't believe this story, but if true then nawa
Re: Bisi Fayemi Allegedly Reacts To Buhari's Comments About Her Husband's Chances by Babacele: 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2018
mumu PDP .

1 Like

Re: Bisi Fayemi Allegedly Reacts To Buhari's Comments About Her Husband's Chances by captleonerd(m): 11:12am On Jun 17, 2018
So a so called APC Facebook page that any slowpoke with a 10k naira android phone and 10mb can open is now the right source for drunk fayose as$ lickers to celebrate over? grin

What a joke!!!

1 Like

Re: Bisi Fayemi Allegedly Reacts To Buhari's Comments About Her Husband's Chances by captleonerd(m): 11:21am On Jun 17, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

tell your anyawu to port to apga. PDP will only ruin his future

1 Like

Re: Bisi Fayemi Allegedly Reacts To Buhari's Comments About Her Husband's Chances by haqueurate(m): 11:36am On Jun 17, 2018
the funniest thing is pdp supporters are mostly ipob, and ipob are the dumbest people in nigeria (it is official)
so dumb lies from pdp is always glearing. op ndo o, wish u more sense
Re: Bisi Fayemi Allegedly Reacts To Buhari's Comments About Her Husband's Chances by diebuhari1: 11:43am On Jun 17, 2018
This one na pure IPOB handwork.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Osun State Results / 2019: Yoruba Deserves 2023 Presidency, Igbo Are Not Serious – Amaechi. / Cars Destroyed As IPOB Members Chase Away Politicians During Service. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.