Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,063 members, 7,838,696 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Son, Abefemi 5th Birthday In Matching Outfit (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Son, Abefemi 5th Birthday In Matching Outfit (photos) (22444 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Her Female Dancers Looking Sexy In Matching Outfit (photos) / Cee-C And Leo Babarinde Dasilva Loved Up (Photos) / Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Son, Abefemi 5th Birthday In Matching Outfit (photos) by tokrizy: 9:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
up 9
Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Son, Abefemi 5th Birthday In Matching Outfit (photos) by MyOpinion1(f): 10:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
omooba969:
Where's daddy?

Gone into exile
Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Son, Abefemi 5th Birthday In Matching Outfit (photos) by omooba969(m): 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
MyOpinion1:

Gone into exile

How do you know that? undecided
Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Son, Abefemi 5th Birthday In Matching Outfit (photos) by victorian(f): 10:06pm On Jun 16, 2018
omooba969:

You remind me of a Low Frequency Radio.

Blablabla...cool

E pain am!

Anyways you remind me of a high frequency radio without a single battery.

Yapping by itself in high pitch tone .

So Face ya front ! I no call ya name!

Or it could be you are one of those babydaddy's who became invincible immediately amaka and sunbo said they are pregnant for u. tongue

Better be responsible . babymamas everywhere , no father figure anywhere.
Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Son, Abefemi 5th Birthday In Matching Outfit (photos) by omooba969(m): 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2018
victorian:

E pain am!

Anyways you remind me of a high frequency radio without a single battery.

Yapping by itself in high pitch tone .

So Face ya front ! I no call ya name!

Or it could be you are one of those babydaddy's who became invincible immediately amaka and sunbo said they are pregnant for u. tongue

Better be responsible . babymamas everywhere , no father figure anywhere.

I think you should practise more of English 'spelling'.

Can you now use super glue as lipstick.

1 Like

Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Son, Abefemi 5th Birthday In Matching Outfit (photos) by victorian(f): 10:19pm On Jun 16, 2018
omooba969:

I think you should practise more of English 'spelling'.

Can you now use super glue as lipstick.

Seems your eyes is faulty

Do I look like online oxford dictionary to you?

Go and check google for spellings , am not your spell and check dictionary .

1 Like

Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Son, Abefemi 5th Birthday In Matching Outfit (photos) by weyreypey: 10:51pm On Jun 16, 2018
victorian:

Savage thou art. But say no to bringing basterds into this world.
Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Son, Abefemi 5th Birthday In Matching Outfit (photos) by wallymore(m): 11:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
Where is the boy father...

1 Like

Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Son, Abefemi 5th Birthday In Matching Outfit (photos) by MyOpinion1(f): 11:26pm On Jun 16, 2018
omooba969:

How do you know that? undecided

Through goggle
Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Son, Abefemi 5th Birthday In Matching Outfit (photos) by omooba969(m): 11:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
victorian:

Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Son, Abefemi 5th Birthday In Matching Outfit (photos) by omooba969(m): 11:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
MyOpinion1:

Through goggle

This chick get sense pass you. cool

Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Son, Abefemi 5th Birthday In Matching Outfit (photos) by omooba969(m): 11:57pm On Jun 16, 2018
weyreypey:

Savage thou art. But say no to bringing basterds into this world.

Victorian is no savage, he/she is only a storm in a tea cup.

I know his/her type, they're not right & will never learn - Being wrong & strong= Recipe for disaster. cool
Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Son, Abefemi 5th Birthday In Matching Outfit (photos) by victorian(f): 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
omooba969:

Victorian is no savage, he/she is only a storm in a tea cup.

I know his/her type, they're not right & will never learn - Being wrong & strong= Recipe for disaster. cool

cool

Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Son, Abefemi 5th Birthday In Matching Outfit (photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 12:30pm On Jun 17, 2018
GistmoreNG:
GistMore.com

Yoruba actress Liz Dasilva Ajokeade celebrates her son, Abefemi as he turns 5th today 16th, June 2018.

She wrote;

BY GISTMORE

Read More Gist :: http://www.gistmore.com/actress-liz-dasilva-celebrates-son-5th-birthday-matching-outfit-photos

Beautiful. One of my fav actors...
Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Son, Abefemi 5th Birthday In Matching Outfit (photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2018
pemiakd:
May all parents enjoy d fruit their labour, I pray we don't labour in vain. (Amen) May u live long. HBD
Amen.
Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Son, Abefemi 5th Birthday In Matching Outfit (photos) by omooba969(m): 12:59pm On Jun 17, 2018
victorian:

cool

This is because you saw yourself in my reply to that gentleman.

Deal with it sweetheart. smiley

Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Son, Abefemi 5th Birthday In Matching Outfit (photos) by victorian(f): 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
omooba969:

This is because you saw yourself in my reply to that gentleman.

Deal with it sweetheart. smiley

Lol.

Anyways keep ranting all day , you have time!
Thank God am not miserable like you.

Am off with boo for couples quality time .The floor is yours continue all day.
Lonely thing .

See ya! Lol.
Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Son, Abefemi 5th Birthday In Matching Outfit (photos) by omooba969(m): 1:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
wallymore:
Where is the boy father...

Good question but the mother would rather justify the situation as it is, I mean in her favour. smiley
Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Son, Abefemi 5th Birthday In Matching Outfit (photos) by omooba969(m): 1:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
victorian:

Lol.

Anyways keep ranting all day , you have time!
Thank God am not miserable like you.

Am off with boo for couples quality time .The floor is yours continue all day.
Lonely thing .

See ya! Lol.

Couples quality timecheesy grin...hahahahaha what's the use of this information & who cares if you've got one. You certainly don't gerrit, do you?

I think miserable is your middle name right - catch it! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa! grin grin grin

Hope you will also bring the news here when boo rearranges your ugly face. grin

Abeg swerve into the lagoon joor.

Ìranù. cool
Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Son, Abefemi 5th Birthday In Matching Outfit (photos) by MyOpinion1(f): 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
omooba969:

This chick get sense pass you. cool
You can say that again
Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Son, Abefemi 5th Birthday In Matching Outfit (photos) by victorian(f): 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
omooba969:

Couples quality timecheesy grin...hahahahaha what's the use of this information & who cares if you've got one. You certainly don't gerrit, do you?

I think miserable is your middle name right - catch it! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa! grin grin grin

Hope you will also bring the news here when boo rearranges your ugly face. grin

Abeg swerve into the lagoon joor.

Ìranù. cool

Where did this one creep out from?

Awon born wailers!

Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Son, Abefemi 5th Birthday In Matching Outfit (photos) by omooba969(m): 7:16am On Jun 18, 2018
victorian:

Where did this one creep out from?

Awon born wailers!

Nothing else but gibberish tryna save face grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face Idibia Donates Music Studio To OAU / Leo Dasilva Visits Alma Mater, Christ The King International School, Gbagada / Williams Uchemba Becomes Sapphire Group Ambassador (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.