Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

How To Maintain Two Homes With 80k - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Maintain Two Homes With 80k (1137 Views)

Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! / A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? / Nigerian Men Who Rule their Homes With Terror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Maintain Two Homes With 80k by lovelybobo: 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2010
my family stays in lagos while i am in abuja. and my salary is 80k please how do i cope to keep the two homes. it is a big stress on me now.
Re: How To Maintain Two Homes With 80k by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2010
Your explanation is not explicit enough. How many kids have you? Why did you not consider moving your family along with you?
Re: How To Maintain Two Homes With 80k by OAM4J: 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2010
what stops you from moving your family to abuja?

is your wife working? if yes, what is her income? & does her income justifies keeping the family in Lagos?
Re: How To Maintain Two Homes With 80k by lovelybobo: 6:49pm On Jun 03, 2010
i have three kids, my wife is working but says is the responsibility of the man to care for the family and hence does not contribute much and
then she does not want to resign from her job.
Re: How To Maintain Two Homes With 80k by OAM4J: 7:21pm On Jun 03, 2010
Your wife should make things easier, if her salary does not amount to much, then she should cooperate with you.

I dont see how you will successful maintain two homes with salary of 80k.

So reason (gently and in love) with your wife. She can find another job in abuja.
Re: How To Maintain Two Homes With 80k by Outstrip(f): 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2010
I don't understand Nigerian women that still insist that the man carry everything. Are the children not equally hers. Is the marriage not equally hers. Anyway I know the men contribute to the behavior so I will not even blame her

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain Two Homes With 80k by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2010
Outstrip:

I don't understand Nigerian women that still insist that the man carry everything. Are the children not equally hers. Is the marriage not equally hers. Anyway I know the men contribute to the behavior so I will not even blame her

Lol. I wonder.
Re: How To Maintain Two Homes With 80k by Igwe9(m): 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2010
Hmm, you can start by searching for jobs openings in Lagos or its environs, or better still, apply for redeployment if your office has a branch in Lagos.
Re: How To Maintain Two Homes With 80k by invisible2(m): 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2010
Some women na wa! Just making things difficult.
Re: How To Maintain Two Homes With 80k by lovelybobo: 9:38am On Jun 04, 2010
i appreciate all contributors so far, i trust God will give me the wisdom to manage things adequately.
my office does not have branch in lagos.
Re: How To Maintain Two Homes With 80k by coolier(f): 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2010
Igwe.:

Hmm, you can start by searching for jobs openings in Lagos or its environs, or better still, apply for redeployment if your office has a branch in Lagos.

lovelybobo:

my office does not have branch in lagos.

Am I missing something here, is the poster not supposed to be the husband? or maybe he's the wife now!
Re: How To Maintain Two Homes With 80k by Fhemmmy: 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2010
There is no reason under the sun to keep 2 homes with such salary.
Re: How To Maintain Two Homes With 80k by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 07, 2010
Just Pray That God touches Her Heart!
Re: How To Maintain Two Homes With 80k by bigfather(m): 9:53am On Jun 07, 2010
lovelybobo:

i have three kids, my wife is working but says is the responsibility of the man to care for the family and hence does not contribute much and then she does not want to resign from her job.

Which kain wife be that one ? angry

You are meant to assist each other one way or the other.
Re: How To Maintain Two Homes With 80k by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 07, 2010
@lovelybobo

I think there is a problem somewhere if you are telling us the truth. Your Spouse may have been frustrated by your attitude.

Now look at these: Does she know how much you earn and how you spend them? Have you been cheating on her? You can always get the best out of her if you really do the basic things in your marriage. I know sometimes they can be difficult but you still need to re-examine your attitude.

If you have done the basics and she refuses to support your family, then we can actually say that she is not a wife material.
Re: How To Maintain Two Homes With 80k by Osama10(m): 2:40am On Jun 11, 2010
Its not that easy man, you need to budget like hell.

(1) (Reply)

Video Of A Lil Girl Who Heard Her Parents Making Love, She Innocently Explains / I Want To Confess / What Name Does Your Father Stores Your Mother's Name With In His Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.