Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Nigeria Vs Croatia Observations - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Croatia Observations (329 Views)

Nigeria Vs Croatia: Nigerian President Vs Croatian President In Pictures / Nigeria Vs Croatia: World Cup - 0 - 2 On 16th June 2018 / Nigeria Vs Croatia: FIFA 2018 World Cup - Saturday 16 June (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Croatia Observations by Olayemi244(m): 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
It is kind of annoying seeing Mikel without performance.

Victor Moses Really played well but no one to team up with for goal not until iheanacho came in.

Ahmed Musa really tried his best within the limit of time he entered the football field.

Shittu Did well at the back but I wasn't happy with Etebo sad

My Advice to Genort Rohr

Victor Moses, Ahmed Musa and Kelechi Iheanocho should always start the match for better performance and Mikel shouldn't play full match again undecided

General Observation for the players

The moment there would a goal then the players didn't come forward for pass and I sense the spirit of not working together among the team.

Word of Hope

If the team members work together and there shall still be hope that we can play well with enough goals in the coming matches.
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia Observations by Taiwo20(m): 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
observation Gini after 2-0

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia Observations by emeijeh(m): 10:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
Observation : Moses cannot sing our National anthem angry

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Standing With The Super Eagles / VAR Was Not Enough To Stop Brazil From Winning / See The Nigerian Prophet Who Said Nigeria Will Get To Semi-finals In 2018 World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.