Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Will You Hire Buhari To Run Your Private Business? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Hire Buhari To Run Your Private Business? (784 Views)

APGA To Ubah: A Man Who Couldn't Manage Private Business Can't Rescue Anambra / Is Grazing Reserve A Private Business ? / #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Hire Buhari To Run Your Private Business? by Nobody: 3:30am On Jun 17, 2018
This question is also meant for the BMC crew. I want an honest answer to this question and your reason why you may hire him or refuse to.
Re: Will You Hire Buhari To Run Your Private Business? by Viralkid: 3:40am On Jun 17, 2018
I don't think he's fit enough to work as my gateman because every day na so tey trip to the hospital.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Will You Hire Buhari To Run Your Private Business? by Nobody: 4:02am On Jun 17, 2018
Viralkid:
I don't think he's fit enough to work as my gateman because every day na so tey trip to the hospital.
grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Hire Buhari To Run Your Private Business? by deomelo: 4:05am On Jun 17, 2018
Typical pointless, thoughtless and mindless ipob rubbish thread.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Hire Buhari To Run Your Private Business? by dokyOloye: 5:13am On Jun 17, 2018
Not even my backyard poultry set up grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Hire Buhari To Run Your Private Business? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 5:13am On Jun 17, 2018
op are u telling me that i cant hire or buhari cant manage my cow bizness

abi hersdmen bizness no be bizness or abi na cattle ranching no follow for qus?
Re: Will You Hire Buhari To Run Your Private Business? by ITbomb(m): 6:31am On Jun 17, 2018
He can take care of my goats, so that he will be sitting down there telling tales of civil war, how he trek from Sokoto to Port Harcourt

I wouldn't mind if he calls all his kinsmen to come and help him take care of the goats

But if a goat dies and he start blaming it on the previous caretaker, I will sack him immediately

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Hire Buhari To Run Your Private Business? by magoo10(m): 7:11am On Jun 17, 2018
No you will hire him to Ruin your business
Re: Will You Hire Buhari To Run Your Private Business? by haqueurate(m): 7:38am On Jun 17, 2018
yes
ptf was a success
Re: Will You Hire Buhari To Run Your Private Business? by Sijo01(f): 8:40am On Jun 17, 2018
It's better I don't start the business at all. sad

4 Likes

Re: Will You Hire Buhari To Run Your Private Business? by SarkinYarki: 8:43am On Jun 17, 2018
deomelo:

Answer him ...its simple question ...will you hire Buhari to run your private business?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Hire Buhari To Run Your Private Business? by yarimo(m): 10:42am On Jun 17, 2018
Yes I will hire president BUHARI to manage my businesses, infact including my life
Re: Will You Hire Buhari To Run Your Private Business? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 17, 2018
haqueurate:
yes

ptf was a success

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Hire Buhari To Run Your Private Business? by HisSexcellency(m): 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
tongue
Re: Will You Hire Buhari To Run Your Private Business? by dnawah(m): 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
kayus89:
This question is also meant for the BMC crew. I want an honest answer to this question and your reason why you may hire him or refuse to.
if na send them send u,tell them say u no know my shade o!
Re: Will You Hire Buhari To Run Your Private Business? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2018
deomelo:

Answer the question brah.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Hire Buhari To Run Your Private Business? by debaj10: 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
yes.
cos he will do projects that are sooo big!
even tho they might be to big for me to see...
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Hire Buhari To Run Your Private Business? by conductor97: 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
deomelo:

See how Kenyans are trolling this one and his Shithole ancestor of a president and he's having nightmare about IPOB. grin cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

June 12: What Abacha's Daughter Told Me About MKO Abiola - Dele Momodu / 2019: Sule Lamido Visited PDP Secretariat, Says Buhari Has Nothing To Offer / Presidency Summons IGP Over Police Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.