Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,438 members, 7,954,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

CLICKBANK: Turning Super Eagles’ Heart Attack to Money Attack [Story] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CLICKBANK: Turning Super Eagles’ Heart Attack to Money Attack [Story] (742 Views)

AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast / Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack / Mani Manoharan, Dangote's Manager Dies In India After Suffering Heart Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CLICKBANK: Turning Super Eagles’ Heart Attack to Money Attack [Story] by iLegendd(m): 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
CLICKBANK: Turning Super Eagles’ Heart Attack to Money Attack [Story]

As a Nigerian, it’s good to support your country, but not under Buhari. I know there will be failure, because anything he touches, fails.

I’m an optimist, but when it comes to whatever Buhari touches, I’m a pessimist. He has never turned anything to gold before. Instead, he removes the “g” in gold and it becomes “old.”

I saw a thread of him calling the Super Eagle and I knew they’ll lose.

Typing…

Re: CLICKBANK: Turning Super Eagles’ Heart Attack to Money Attack [Story] by iLegendd(m): 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
Instead of dwelling on the lose that was about to take place in Russia, I decided to click Business Section of Nairaland to focus my energy on any new business I can occupy myself with while the rest of Nigerians stay glued to their screens or Sport Section with high BP.

Typing…

1 Like

Re: CLICKBANK: Turning Super Eagles’ Heart Attack to Money Attack [Story] by iLegendd(m): 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
I scanned through the first page of Business Section and opened a page about a man called Temigreat trying to sell his Clickbank account for 10k. Read here: https://www.nairaland.com/4565574/clickbank-account-sale

Typing…
Re: CLICKBANK: Turning Super Eagles’ Heart Attack to Money Attack [Story] by iLegendd(m): 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2018
I wanted to buy it, then I saw a cheaper offer on that same thread by another guy who commented, but I said to myself, “Why don’t you use Google to see if you can do it yourself.” So on Google, I typed, “How to open a Clickbank account Nairaland.”

Typing…
Re: CLICKBANK: Turning Super Eagles’ Heart Attack to Money Attack [Story] by iLegendd(m): 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2018
Luckily, I found this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3834703/how-open-clickbank-account-free created by a man called Nohitch and followed through.

Unfortunately, I got a message saying, “Thank you for your interest in Clickbank! Unfortunately, we cannot offer you an account at this time. Regrettably, we are unable to make any exception.

Typing…

Re: CLICKBANK: Turning Super Eagles’ Heart Attack to Money Attack [Story] by iLegendd(m): 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
When I saw this rejection letter, I was hurt. It's like a man being rejected by a lady he likes. I looked at myself and said, “Common, you’re not a failure like Buhari, so keep trying until you succeed.”

Typing...
Re: CLICKBANK: Turning Super Eagles’ Heart Attack to Money Attack [Story] by iLegendd(m): 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2018
I paid attention to what caused my rejection, dug deeper on Google and followed the instruction above for the second time.

I created a new Gmail account, then tried to register again with all the information I gathered. This similar rejection happens to me a lot and I'm accustomed to it

It also happened on my Merch by Amazon application journey. Read here: https://www.nairaland.com/4507150/rejected-fun-not-giving-up

Typing…
Re: CLICKBANK: Turning Super Eagles’ Heart Attack to Money Attack [Story] by iLegendd(m): 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
“Will they reject me again?” I said in my head. “Even if they do, I’ll still try again. I’d rather keep trying than watch Buhari’s Super Cow on pitch in Russia.”

Typing…

Hurray! I got it!

Typing…

Re: CLICKBANK: Turning Super Eagles’ Heart Attack to Money Attack [Story] by iLegendd(m): 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
As a fast and furious child of God, I verified everything immediately, added one of my Payoneer cards, bought a domain name, and about to host an affiliate site to sell some of the best products on some evergreen niches. I have nicknamed this Clickbank project “Super Money Attack.”

Typing…

Re: CLICKBANK: Turning Super Eagles’ Heart Attack to Money Attack [Story] by iLegendd(m): 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
Instead of waiting for Super Eagle to give me heart attack, it’ll be best to channel the attack on money. I canuh kee maself for Buhari.

Typing…
Re: CLICKBANK: Turning Super Eagles’ Heart Attack to Money Attack [Story] by iLegendd(m): 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
Oh! As I was going through the registration, I took screenshots of the right process in case I feel like turning it to a book. I like original contents in any book I write and not stealing other people’s contents.

Typing…
Re: CLICKBANK: Turning Super Eagles’ Heart Attack to Money Attack [Story] by iLegendd(m): 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
Anyway, let me just close my mouth and do the rest in silence. Super Cows think they can ruin my month of birth with heart attack. E no go work. I’m just having fun.

Typing…
Re: CLICKBANK: Turning Super Eagles’ Heart Attack to Money Attack [Story] by iLegendd(m): 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
One more thing before I call it a day. Last week, I was on a goose chase on some evergreen niche research and I’ll share what I found out during that period on a new post.

Typing…
Re: CLICKBANK: Turning Super Eagles’ Heart Attack to Money Attack [Story] by dabolaji: 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
Ok congrat now how did you do it
Re: CLICKBANK: Turning Super Eagles’ Heart Attack to Money Attack [Story] by iLegendd(m): 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
I can also see lots of money to be made after going through the profitable niche research and how to get traffic last week.

Though, I may not be an open book on this journey, but this thread should motivate you to get started. You can use Google or meet Nohitch to get extra information.

Typing…
Re: CLICKBANK: Turning Super Eagles’ Heart Attack to Money Attack [Story] by iLegendd(m): 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
Remember, only do legit business. Fraudulent acts by my fellow Naija men and women are the reasons most of us the genuine ones suffer online.

Tying…
Re: CLICKBANK: Turning Super Eagles’ Heart Attack to Money Attack [Story] by iLegendd(m): 12:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
If you’re following up, it will be good to also read Bobowaja’s thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/3714080/free--tutorial-class. Though, I haven’t read it, but I think he has some great stuff there when I scanned through.

I don’t know if I’ll be taking this seriously or just for fun. Too many things on my hand.

Typing…
Re: CLICKBANK: Turning Super Eagles’ Heart Attack to Money Attack [Story] by iLegendd(m): 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
In summary, this is the circle of fifth of this post.

1. Buhari’s phone call
2. Failure by Buhari’s Super Cow
3. Temigreat’s thread to sell Clickbank for 10k
4. Nohitch’s thread on how to create CB for free
5. Bobowaja’s detailed and practical thread on how he does it

Looking at this above circle of fifth, I don’t think Buhari is really a total failure as we see him. He’s a blessing in disguise. Only a few will take advantage of Buhari’s tenure as a motivation. Please, be one of them.

I would’ve loved to post my subsequent journey here, but Nohítch and Bóbowaja’s complaint about lazy bloggers stealing their contents and turning them into an eBook or blog posts has put fear in me.

Lazy bloggers stole my relationship posts on Romance Section, so I’ll be careful this time around. I created a password protected thread on https://www.wetclef.com.

Here is the link: https://www.wetclef.com/topic523.html I’ll update this thread over there and make the password available soon.

Typing...
Re: CLICKBANK: Turning Super Eagles’ Heart Attack to Money Attack [Story] by iLegendd(m): 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
I want to say thank you to all the people mentioned on this post, including Buhari. I’m grateful.

Any question?
Re: CLICKBANK: Turning Super Eagles’ Heart Attack to Money Attack [Story] by dabolaji: 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
Are you teaching it here or your blog
Re: CLICKBANK: Turning Super Eagles’ Heart Attack to Money Attack [Story] by iLegendd(m): 12:59pm On Jun 17, 2018
dabolaji:
Are you teaching it here or your blog
I'm not really teaching. I only felt like sharing a failure and success story.

The one on our forum is personal. People steal contents on Nairaland a lot, so I keep mine in a vault, but share the story behind it to motivate who is willing to try. Nothing much.
Re: CLICKBANK: Turning Super Eagles’ Heart Attack to Money Attack [Story] by iLegendd(m): 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
I have registered several Clickbank accounts after my first hurdle. For those finding it difficult, we have set up a company to help people open theirs.

The fee is just 9k per account. If you're lucky, we'll give you a huge discount. Interested members should contact the email on my profile.

If I had free time, I would've loved to help everyone for free. Sadly, time is money.

(1) (Reply)

Branch International Facilitates N1 Billion Loan In Nigeria / Apply For Bruce Chingez Foundation Grant For Education And Business / Fast Selling Biz With Low Capital.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.