Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,478 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack (8651 Views)

AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast / Be Careful When Making A Transaction At A POS Terminal (Here Is Why) / How To Make More Than N20,000 Daily With Opay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by nabiz(m): 4:12am On Apr 12, 2023
I did 3 transaction yesterday from my opay account and the beneficiary are yet to be credited. To one to talk to, their app is very bulky that you may not know where to state your complaint from.

Not only opay, all these online banking.

You will not understand till it happens to you.

The problem is when it happens you not see anymore to talk to.

IT IS EITHER OPAY IS USLESS OR OTHER BANKS ARE FIGHTING HER.

SO AVOID ANY ONLINE BANKING IF YOU DONT WANT TO HAVE HEART ATTACK
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by Trust22(m): 4:16am On Apr 12, 2023
Opay is working perfectly for me...

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by Ireportlive: 4:20am On Apr 12, 2023
I had issues just once with Opay Card to Monie point POS at a Fueling station it was very embarrassing but their customer care resolved it less than an hour

Opay is perfect for utility account but not Main checkings or current account

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by nabiz(m): 4:30am On Apr 12, 2023
Trust22:
Opay is working perfectly for me...
the same way it was working for me.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by dustmalik: 4:32am On Apr 12, 2023
OP, all banking platforms had challenges yesterday, but it has now been resolved. You can go and verify. This affected all bank transfers with all the traditional banks and digital banks.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by nabiz(m): 4:33am On Apr 12, 2023
Ireportlive:
I had issues just once with Opay Card to Monie point POS at a Fueling station it was very embarrassing but their customer care resolved it less than an hour

Opay is perfect for utility account but not Main checkings or current account
you are correct. Imagine doing a business transfer and it hangs and you don't have a physical person to talk to except a programed machine. That is when heart attack will ki you lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by nabiz(m): 4:46am On Apr 12, 2023
dustmalik:
OP, all banking platforms had challenges yesterday, but it has now been resolved. You can go and verify. This affected all bank transfers with all the traditional banks and digital banks.
you may be right. The problem is if you have a transactions problem will a local bank you can easily rush to bank to talk to someone and have hope. Even your beneficiary can take it easier with you but for online banking I think Nigeria network is not ready for it now. You will not understand till it happens to you

I went to buy a materials for a contract job. The woman told me that she must see alart before releasing the materials. Because I have over confidence in opay banking, I accepted. To tell you the truth I stay in the woman's warehouse from morning till night still the money is yet to drop. No reasable costumer care to call to give you hope. You will not understand till it happens to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by inoki247: 4:47am On Apr 12, 2023
Lol you people should be calming down no Platform is Perfect.,

Right now I have 3 transaction In my dashboard for the past 4hrs they're all showing pending all the transaction are credit buh dey are all showing pending,..

I think they're having bad network for now it will still work nothing wey dey perfect...

Modified**

All Money don dey drop

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by Berrityga: 4:52am On Apr 12, 2023
I'm still waiting for the day my opay will give me a headache, it's the best online banking I've experienced in Nigeria.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by Formularcr7: 4:58am On Apr 12, 2023
I had 2 pending transaction since 31st march, though the money didn't leave my dashboard but I'm unable to use it for another purpose because each time I tried to use the money,I was told I have insufficient fund . I even called their agent but I was told to be patient since 10 days ago

2 Likes

Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by chigoziri2403(m): 5:16am On Apr 12, 2023
All inter bank transfers had issues yesterday
It affected all the banks
TELL ME ONE BANK BETTER THAN OPAY IN SWIFT OF TRANSFERS
JUST ONE

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by Disembark: 5:22am On Apr 12, 2023
dustmalik:

Experiencing same thing

Yet to receive money sent to me into my palm pay...
One from opay and Access
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by LadyExcellency: 5:26am On Apr 12, 2023
nabiz:
The same way it was working for me.

Go and sit down. You didn't complain about First Bank, UBA, Zenith, Access, Union and other traditional Banks that are tearing people's agendas, shredding their daily plans and rendering them helpless daily. It is OPAY that is near perfect that has been a reliable payment option since CBN became mad that you have a complaint.

Continue and depend only on your traditional banks and see yourself in the emergency room of FMC.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by LadyExcellency: 5:29am On Apr 12, 2023
Disembark:

Experiencing the same thing

One from Opay and Access

The problem was with NIBSS, it was a general problem yesterday evening.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by Jeffrey22(m): 5:38am On Apr 12, 2023
Someone sent me money from GTB toy UBA since 9pm yesterday till now I'm yet to get it

I think there's network problem

1 Like

Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by LAguy(m): 5:40am On Apr 12, 2023
It happened to me yesterday.

Sent from access to moniepoint.
Till now the receiver is yet to receive the money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by madampresh(f): 5:42am On Apr 12, 2023
Opay has never disappointed me, but if I realize that the network is slow on my opay, I quietly quit whatever transaction I'm doing.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by vincenteger: 5:49am On Apr 12, 2023
I transferred money from my opay to first bank since 25th March. I was debited but the person wasn't credited
I have written to them but was told to go to first bank and complain
On getting to first bank, they said it's not them but opay
Till today nothing has been done about it

2 Likes

Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by brightDdon(m): 5:56am On Apr 12, 2023
chigoziri2403:
JUST ONE

KUDA BAANK.
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by Tremple8v: 6:00am On Apr 12, 2023
Opay is working fine for me.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by Seagodess(f): 6:07am On Apr 12, 2023
Mine was successful transferred to a first bank account YTD evening..it showed me successful but my friend hasn't gotten the alert till now.. guess it's first Bank that's Having the issue and not opay..I pray he's alerted.. Omo the money big o..I fit die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by MadamExcellency: 6:09am On Apr 12, 2023
brightDdon:

KUDA BAANK.

Stop that joke.

Kuda - 50%
Opay - 95%

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by Seagodess(f): 6:10am On Apr 12, 2023
nabiz:
I did 3 transaction yesterday from my opay account and the beneficiary are yet to be credited. To one to talk to, their app is very bulky that you may not know where to state your complaint from.

same here I believe it the receiving bank issue because mine showed a successful transaction..i even sent the guy the receipt.. he's using first Bank though

1 Like

Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by id4sho(m): 6:14am On Apr 12, 2023
Disembark:

Experiencing same thing

One from opay and Access
Same here. Palmpay messed up yesterday and I need fuel this morning angry

1 Like

Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by Nawttiboi007(m): 6:16am On Apr 12, 2023
So money in thousand is still big to you in this current Nigeria?... hmmm
Seagodess:
Mine was successful transferred to a first bank account YTD evening..it showed me successful but my friend hasn't gotten the alert till now.. guess it's first Bank that's Having the issue and not opay..I pray he's alerted.. Omo the money big o..I fit die
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by Seagodess(f): 6:19am On Apr 12, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
So money in thousand is still big to you in this current Nigeria?... hmmm
oga it big o.. na wetin I get na grin

8 Likes

Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by Wodu89: 6:21am On Apr 12, 2023
nabiz:

I agree. Anything like Baxi, Opay and OalmPay I'm not sending. These people would ruin your reputation

I made close to 40000 Naira worth of transfers since February. Till as I write there's no trace of the money's anywhere, even my bank can't find it in my account. I will never send money to these accounts again. Never
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by Lifestone(m): 6:22am On Apr 12, 2023
chigoziri2403:
JUST ONE
FCMB
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by Seagodess(f): 6:23am On Apr 12, 2023
Wodu89:

I agree. Anything like Baxi, Opay and OalmPay I'm not sending. These people would ruin your reputation

I made close to 40000 Naira worth of transfers since February. Till as I write there's no trace of the money's anywhere, even my bank can't find it in my account. I will never send money to these accounts again. Never
as in you transfered to your opay account and it didn't reflect or what? Have not experienced such though..why not call thier customer care

2 Likes

Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by iHateFraudsters: 6:24am On Apr 12, 2023
First bank had the same problem yesterday, money yet to be credited and yet to be reversed.

Someone said opay messed him up at a fuel station.

My man, GTB, Union Bank and first bank have all messed me up when I needed them the most.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by Wodu89: 6:25am On Apr 12, 2023
Seagodess:
as in you transfered to your opay account and it didn't reflect or what? Have not experienced such though..why not call thier customer care

Trust me. They said they couldn't see the money in my account. I am also careful with my bank too from now, Sterling Bank

I've accepted my faith that I let go a few of the transfers but should another occur, I will email CBN every day for three months

1 Like

Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by Seagodess(f): 6:26am On Apr 12, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
First bank had the same problem yesterday, money yet to be credited and yet to be reversed.

Someone said opay messed him up at a fuel station.

My man, GTB, Union Bank and first bank have all messed me up when I needed them the most.
I believe they would credit the accounts this morning.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote, MTN, Others Lose N1.7 Trillion To Naira Depreciation / UBA Re-admitted Into Forex Market / How To Start Your Own Small Cosmetic Retailing Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.