Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (587542 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by npmi(f): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2019
Please is certification truly at Federal high court. I don't understand their stamp
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kuchiowong(m): 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
npmi:
Please is certification truly at Federal high court. I don't understand their stamp
it have a red seal on it with stamp and signature of this entity DAT did the notarize the documents,
or u can use google to check format for notarizing documents
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
k1ngsley2:
Guys please am finding it difficult to fund my block Account at once... please which bank and method do I use?
I bought from aboki,funded my access bank dorm account and transfered once.
NOTE: you can't deposit once. But insist on transfering everything once so you are not charged twice for the transaction
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
Pentagonparagon:
*Please those that had their interview today inbox me 08167685067 let's await AM together* grin grin

Post your transcript na
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by vinlyreeks(m): 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
1. Please I read from some site now that Germany has reintroduced the payment of tuition fee how true is this?
2. How much is to be transferred to the blocked account
3.like I read the amount to be transferred is just for one year how do I go about in subsequent years
4. Is my visa and resident permit going to last me throughout my stay in Germany.. If no what am I gonna do

Please help me with any answer if even not all
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by JavaAddict: 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
Hello Every one, please help me. I got admission to a university in Germany how do I apply for visa appointment ?
Tried using this link https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_realmList.do?locationCode=lago&request_locale=en

But no available date.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by npmi(f): 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2019
Kuchiowong:

it have a red seal on it with stamp and signature of this entity DAT did the notarize the documents,
or u can use google to check format for notarizing documents
Which means the federal high court in owerri don't know how to certify documents, my own has no red seal.
I will redo it at German embassy in Lagos.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
heybaby12:

I bought from aboki,funded my access bank dorm account and transfered once.
NOTE: you can't deposit once. But insist on transfering everything once so you are not charged twice for the transaction

Nne, you too much. Baba God go samma you with enough blessings. Many thanks for your selfless acts and support to many here. Your contributions here are timely and so much beneficial. You have got a large heart. Infact na blessings go dey follow you up and down.

All the very best in your pursuits.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2019
Pentagonparagon:
*Please those that had their interview today inbox me 08167685067 let's await AM together* grin grin

Baba, wetin you dey wait for to post your interview transcript. Abeg do make summer peeps learn and benefit from your experience today.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
vinlyreeks:
1. Please I read from some site now that Germany has reintroduced the payment of tuition fee how true is this?
2. How much is to be transferred to the blocked account
3.like I read the amount to be transferred is just for one year how do I go about in subsequent years
4. Is my visa and resident permit going to last me throughout my stay in Germany.. If no what am I gonna do

Please help me with any answer if even not all

The answers to the above questions is all domiciled here, only waiting for you to do the needful to get you right on track.

Please help yourself by reading through the pages from this lovely thread. This issues have been treated repeatedly here.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
JavaAddict:
Hello Every one, please help me. I got admission to a university in Germany how do I apply for visa appointment ?
Tried using this link https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_realmList.do?locationCode=lago&request_locale=en

But no available date.

someone just explained this few days ago on this thread. pls do endeavor to read up pages from this thread if you desire to have a seamless process for your application.

Anyway here is a quote from someone here in relation to your request.

email to student@lago.diplo.de
My email format
My name is ------------------------------------------
Passport no ---------------------------------------
My place of residence is-----------------, Nigeria.
I hereby apply for student visa appointment interview. I just got admission into ---------------------------- Master’s degree in ================= Summer semester 2019 starting o----------.----------- 2018.
Attached to the mail is a copy of my:
Admission letter,
Account opening confirmation from Sutor Bank, and
Passport.
Kind regards
Name --------------------
MSC ------------------------------
University----------

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Pentagonparagon: 5:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
*Transcript*
Got to the embassy by 5:45 am was the first on the queue by 6:20 am we were called by Mr Paulinus to arrange our docs( abeg try arrange your docs well for hause before u come embassy as Mr Paulinus no dey like time wasters grin) . Arranged my according to his instructions was calm all through after the arrangement was ushered into the embassy ( Room 1)
The lady was very kind now to interview proper

V. O: Why Germany?
ME: the level of education is world class and it combines theoritical teaching with practical learning

V. O: Why not Nigeria?
Me: the level education in Nigeria can not be compared to Germany

V. O : Why not USA, UK or other English countries?
Me:.......
V. O: What do u know about the course
Me:.......
V. O : Facts about Germany
Me: Germany is located in the centre of Europe with Berlin as its capital, it is made up of 16 federal state and boarded by 9 countries..... The population of Germany is over 82 million and a landmass of over 357000 km²

We will get back to you through mail

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
npmi:
It's with notary public. I think a lot of answers came to you since u asked that similar question days ago
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
Eldeee:

Nne, you too much. Baba God go samma you with enough blessings. Many thanks for your selfless acts and support to many here. Your contributions here are timely and so much beneficial. You have got a large heart. Infact na blessings go dey follow you up and down.

Na Two of una God go bless. The things I've learned from reading comments from you Rosiscky, Heybaby, and the likes, has really helped a great deal. Una too much ��
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by erny11: 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
Kenechill:

Isn't this winter only?

Yes it's only winter but the application has been on since October 2018 and ends 31st January
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Mystique20(f): 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2019
No they don't, unless you ate on the fintiba plus plan. I had that thought too, until I mailed them to be sure.

modupejay:
Hey guys.

If you pay the normal fintina blocked amount plus the extras that now adds up to 8829 euros, will fintiba also issue an health insurance certificate for you with that package or there is another package for that?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by erny11: 5:41pm On Jan 07, 2019
Kenechill:

Seems the both of u studied agriculture as Bsc? What schools have u both applied this summer, let me apply too abeg
Cc @erny11

I studied Agric Economics, only few sch offer related courses in summer master prog. I applied for only Deve Economics at Gottingen and it was rejected. Will apply to a lot of sch coming winter.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chuddysambo: 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
Pentagonparagon:

About the prepaid envelope once u go to any courier company and tell them that u want to buy a prepaid envelope for embassy they will know what to do and it does not bear any stamp rather a receipt inside a transparent nylon attached the courier bag and one is giving to u to use and track the parcel.

Second for the academic transcript it is needed just remember that any doc on the checklist that applies to u must be provided to aviod marking ur application as incomplete

Shalom
some people did their interview without transcripts. It was not specifically stated on the official checklist.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
Kenechill:

Na Two of una God go bless. The things I've learned from reading comments from you Rosiscky, Heybaby, and the likes, has really helped a great deal. Una too much ��

Freely I have been given, freely have I received and so will i give out to others as well. Thanks for your response. you have also been of immense help here as well.

All the very best.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by waledora(f): 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
I did mine in owerri, it has a Remita number too..?

npmi:

Which means the federal high court in owerri don't know how to certify documents, my own has no red seal.
I will redo it at German embassy in Lagos.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
chuddysambo:
some people did their interview without transcripts. It was not specifically stated on the official checklist.

No doubts, but it's good you go with it nevertheless. cos you never can tell what you will encounter that fateful day. Don't leave anything to chance.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rosicky7(m): 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2019
Good luck to all those awaiting AM. It will surely come

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by schwenin: 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
Please has anyone gotten Am this January?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DwayneGy(m): 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
Hi all,

Pls how much is the courier envelope & what's the cheapest insurance package I can get, urgent pls
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
Eldeee:

Thanks dear....
All our plans and heart desires shall come to pass 2019.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Yeside20: 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
Thank you
erny11:

Go to facebook and search for their group/pages
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Jackto365: 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
Is anyone currently studying M.Sc biochemistry and molecular biology at the University of Bremen...

What does it mean when your application status shows"Formally approved"
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by modupejay: 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
Mystique20:
No they don't, unless you ate on the fintiba plus plan. I had that thought too, until I mailed them to be sure.

Than you �

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by sahm4u2nv(m): 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
Kenechill:

Seems the both of u studied agriculture as Bsc? What schools have u both applied this summer, let me apply too abeg
Cc @erny11
Sorry for late response

1. Bayreuth
2.FAU
3. TUM
4. KIEL
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by npmi(f): 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
heybaby12:

Thanks dear....
All our plans and heart desires shall come to pass 2019.
heybaby1, what is the name of your school
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Oladecoolz(m): 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2019
403....... finally cheesy cheesy , don read tire shocked shocked been an active follower since 2013, went for my BSC in gh, but am back now. I hail the gurus for the house God bless you for the time you put in in making people dreams a reality, We go all enter DE this year, Ijn.

#summer2019
#techforAfrica

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49