Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (587634 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Oladecoolz(m): 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
SooCute:
The thing is, our people like to be lied to. I said all I said because of some pms I have been getting many times asking me some yeye questions. I wish you best of lucks but information is priceless. One of my guys got one crazy school in a better place and i was like what? had i known....i no wan make you yell like me. All things are possible, that i know; but its easier and flexible someplace. If you think say i be Olodo, you are right. If you think otherwise, you are equally right too. But if you are my brother, i will tell you same. Some people are where they pay rent for 180 euro per month here. Some of us pay 350 to 450 per month. If you add insurance, you know what you are obliged to pay in a month. If you add feeding and leisure cost, do the Maths. Shebi BA na almost same amount of money? No be the same DE we still dey? No be same Cert we go get las las? no be same Payper we go still get las las? no be d same sitizensheep we go get las las? why go where e go hard you?

I believe in the winner in you.

K'emesia.

Bros I greet o, I day read your words of wisdom grin. I am a developer, frontend and I also code with Django, Python framework, how's the job market and atmosphere for tech startups over there?? I am coming to study applied computer science or intelligent systems, also thinking of diving into AI and computer vision this year before I get to DE this summer. Just to make things easier for me while studying. My uncle day Kassel so I will possibly applying to universities closer to the city.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Instructor001(m): 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
Jackto365:
Hello! Do the University of Wurzburg send notification after receiving documents

You only receive message from the school when admitted....

Shalom.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by waledora(f): 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
Pls who applied to Freie university Berlin and university of Cologne (Köln)?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DameBeloved(f): 12:32am On Jan 08, 2019
Hello fam. Good morning whoever needs appointment should get on here now https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_categoryList.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=695.the portal is open. Common hurry!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chizzy4God: 12:39am On Jan 08, 2019
My brother longest time. How your side. Please do you know anybody that is schooling in Paderborn university or get information about about the school. I got admission they.

Eldeee:

No doubts, but it's good you go with it nevertheless. cos you never can tell what you will encounter that fateful day. Don't leave anything to chance.

Cc Rosicky7
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chizzy4God: 12:46am On Jan 08, 2019
Please age declaration. Is it only my dad passport that I will attached as the head of the family or am i going to add my passport too.

Secondly, are they going to stamp on top of the passport. Please I want to be very sure to avoid mistake.

Tanks for your respond
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 12:57am On Jan 08, 2019
Chizzy4God:
Please age declaration. Is it only my dad passport that I will attached as the head of the family or am i going to add my passport too.

Secondly, are they going to stamp on top of the passport. Please I want to be very sure to avoid mistake.

Tanks for your respond

Ur Dad passport I believe. Why not find person for court that can do age declaration
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DameBeloved(f): 1:04am On Jan 08, 2019
DameBeloved:
Hello fam. Good morning whoever needs appointment should get on here now https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_categoryList.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=695 the portal is open. Common hurry!!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by JavaAddict: 1:17am On Jan 08, 2019
Thanks a million !!!!
Eldeee:

someone just explained this few days ago on this thread. pls do endeavor to read up pages from this thread if you desire to have a seamless process for your application.

Anyway here is a quote from someone here in relation to your request.

email to student@lago.diplo.de
My email format
My name is ------------------------------------------
Passport no ---------------------------------------
My place of residence is-----------------, Nigeria.
I hereby apply for student visa appointment interview. I just got admission into ---------------------------- Master’s degree in ================= Summer semester 2019 starting o----------.----------- 2018.
Attached to the mail is a copy of my:
Admission letter,
Account opening confirmation from Sutor Bank, and
Passport.
Kind regards
Name --------------------
MSC ------------------------------
University----------

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by SooCute(m): 6:07am On Jan 08, 2019
Go to this website and tailor your search preferences. You will get schools and options that might interest you. Not only in Germany. https://www.studyportals.com/ you can find Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Short course, Language Course, Scholarships. Most travel agents use this website. It is a trusted web.

K'emesia.

fabiosmart:

Thanks Bro for taking your time to dish this priceless info to us. you've done well Bro

I personally know is not going to be that rossy but I believe is fair compare to our current situation in naija.

You stated they are some good schools that are not on Daad. kindly assist us with list of the ones you know and if you don't wanna pour it in public, I'll love to PM you if you don't mind.

This go make us know where to shuk leg and where not to

Quick one is that Python is not selling there at all or is over crowded?
I sabi small C family programs make I go polish them.

Vielen Danke

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by SooCute(m): 6:11am On Jan 08, 2019
Job always dey but it depends on your city. IT guys no dey look for work. Just know your stuff and they will beg you no to resign. Common DE job search engine na https://www.indeed.com/
Oladecoolz:

Bros I greet o, I day read your words of wisdom grin. I am a developer, frontend and I also code with Django, Python framework, how's the job market and atmosphere for tech startups over there?? I am coming to study applied computer science or intelligent systems, also thinking of diving into AI and computer vision this year before I get to DE this summer. Just to make things easier for me while studying. My uncle day Kassel so I will possibly applying to universities closer to the city.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by SooCute(m): 6:36am On Jan 08, 2019
One person just blow my alarm for PM. If you come here "Pregnant as a student" with the thought that when you deliver, you and/or your child will get payper, na LIE! Anybody wey sell that poo to you dey deceive you. Germany don't give out citizenship on the right of "jus soli" whatever they call it like in US and Canada.
Unless you get permanent residence (which is on the ground of having a permanent employment. and.... Maintaining this permanent residence for at least, 3 years, then you and your offspring "from then" becomes citizens. Not offspring before then ooo).

K'emesia.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by SooCute(m): 6:47am On Jan 08, 2019
Insha Allah. Get the hell outta that shitty poohole.
Oladecoolz:
403....... finally cheesy cheesy , don read tire shocked shocked been an active follower since 2013, went for my BSC in gh, but am back now. I hail the gurus for the house God bless you for the time you put in in making people dreams a reality, We go all enter DE this year, Ijn.

#summer2019
#techforAfrica
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 8:39am On Jan 08, 2019
Chizzy4God:
My brother longest time. How your side. Please do you know anybody that is schooling in Paderborn university or get information about about the school. I got admission they.

Cc Rosicky7

Congratulations. Honestly I don't know anyone there, but paderborn is not a bad place so to speak. it's in NSW which is Germany's industrial hub, and moreover the city of paderborn has lots of good IT companies.

Hope the program in question suits your career aspirations. All the same you will definitely be fine.

All the very best

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Uche9: 8:43am On Jan 08, 2019
Good morning fam. One quick question pls. Should the letter of motivation for visa application be in formal letter format (with addresses, salutation and all) or essay format?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dawtune(m): 9:28am On Jan 08, 2019
Does anyone have an idea on the current visa fee(in Naira)? Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Buliwyf: 9:43am On Jan 08, 2019
Hi guys. I have a couple of questions.
For the declaration of age, should my passport be on it as well or just the passport of the head of the family will suffice?
Secondly, I can no longer locate my primary school certificate. What should I do? Swear an affidavit or can I go for the interview like that?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by jacob05(m): 9:55am On Jan 08, 2019
DameBeloved:
Hello fam. Good morning whoever needs appointment should get on here now https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_categoryList.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=695.the portal is open. Common hurry!!!
That's for Passport and ID matters not for Long Term Visa
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by npmi(f): 10:39am On Jan 08, 2019
Please I need universities in germany offering masters in public health or health science, with or without tuition fee.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by npmi(f): 10:46am On Jan 08, 2019
My course of study is not adding on uni-assist, what do I do
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 08, 2019
npmi:
My course of study is not adding on uni-assist, what do I do
Can you explain more clearly?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fabregasss: 11:06am On Jan 08, 2019
please my oga's in the house, how do I go about this. .....

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Gringos: 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
heybaby12:

Don't bother.
Except another route not uni direct

Okay. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ralphosondu: 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2019
Hello House!
can anyone help me in getting accommodation in Muenster?
for this summer.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Mystical12(m): 12:36pm On Jan 08, 2019
Greetings from Abuja.
Please I will appreciate if all the gurus in the house can sheared more light on this course ( Health Informatics). In terms of job and all that.

Thanks

Cc.rosicky, heybaby12, Eldee, honourableseyi
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ndkings1(m): 12:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
Jackto365:
Is anyone currently studying M.Sc biochemistry and molecular biology at the University of Bremen...

What does it mean when your application status shows"Formally approved"

I applied for this same course at Bremen.... Initially it was showing RECEIVED AND APPROVED but It later changed to FORMALLY CHECKED.

I don't know but I'm thinking of applying for one more related course

Modified: I just checked again and I'm seeing approved...

I'm just confused on what it means cos I'm planning to apply for more courses at the same and different schools for winter.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Uche9: 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
Uche9:
Good morning fam. One quick question pls. Should the letter of motivation for visa application be in formal letter format (with addresses, salutation and all) or essay format?
Anyone. Please..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by modupejay: 1:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
Is a Primary School testimonial also accepted at the embassy or it has to be a Primary School Leaving certificate
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DwayneGy(m): 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2019
modupejay:
Is a Primary School testimonial also accepted at the embassy or it has to be a Primary School Leaving certificate
I think it is, some sets didn't get certificates
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by STUMCH: 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2019
Hi all,

For those of us that has been to the embassy recently, are there any vendors around the embassy that one can purchase the courier envelops from?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DameBeloved(f): 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
jacob05:

That's for Passport and ID matters not for Long Term Visa
I don’t understand.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by waledora(f): 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
Pls who and who applied to Freie university Berlin and university of Cologne(köln)?
I have some questions to ask pllsssssss

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.