Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (587572 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mavrom8: 7:32am On Jan 18, 2019
Please what's the link for booking appointment for documents certification in germany embassy?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mavrom8: 7:44am On Jan 18, 2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chy73(f): 8:37am On Jan 18, 2019
Please who is in potsdam or knows anyone who schools there??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by decide: 9:21am On Jan 18, 2019
Please I need information about the link to check application status on Uni of Kiel.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by castrol180(m): 9:45am On Jan 18, 2019
Ladies and gentle men in the house, long time! Please I am in dire need of information as regards some documents and they are: 1. Where and how much can I get my certificate(s) translated in German language? 2. how can i get police clearance certificate which must not be older than 3 months at the start of a training? 3. Also, which recognised hospital can i get a medical certificate which must not be older than 3 months at the start of a training in Germany?

Please treat with utmost regard.
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by techgeek290: 10:19am On Jan 18, 2019
Today made it exactly 6 weeks since my interview. Yet to hear from the embassy. Anybody also waiting for this long?. I’m heading to Cologne. angry
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Oladecoolz(m): 11:21am On Jan 18, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

I don’t think they accept it. You will need to write IELTS or TOEFL.
okay thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 11:43am On Jan 18, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

Please, what of a situation whereby my first name is exempted in FSLC... Like what I have in mine is my surname followed by my middle name. The first name wasn't included.However enough space is available where I can insert my first name initial(is this advisable). I am asking in case of Visa Matters.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

An affidavit will help here. It's better not to take that risk

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Awilibogy(m): 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
bukolaakin:
Thanks. Its a direct application to the school. Applied in October and did Skype interview on the 21st of December.

Do they Accept Second Class Lower Division?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by blaze007(m): 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2019
Sorry to burst ur bubble...mine used 2 months.

bodyco:
Hello house, is it possible to call this post office about how far they have gone? Sent some documents since 3rd of this month and the school is yet to receive the documents
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ndkings1(m): 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
decide:
Please I need information about the link to check application status on Uni of Kiel.

There's no link.. Just email the school through the email you sent your documents to the school.

I got a rejection mail from them recently
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by vinlyreeks(m): 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
I've been to Germany. I love it. It's not a very expensive country. The people are very serious about rules, but are generally nice and helpful if a bit intimidating. Stay in Jugendherberge (youth hostels) and eat Doner Kebab to save money. General notes: Germany is not a country that caters to customers -- little but bars and brothels are open past 10PM. Germans speak good but accented English, but bilingual materials are rare. There are black people in Germany, so you won't be stared at like a traveling panda exhibit, but they will look at you. Bakeries are good places to get cheap food in the morning, but they're typically done by afternoon. Never give money to Gypsies -- they will follow you and dog you for more and more, ALWAYS more. They are not needy -- they are professional scammers who net hundreds of Euros every day. They also love to steal. From what I know, antiblack racism is rare, and they are more likely to be interested in knowing about you and where you come from. If you outwardly dress islamically, they are far more likely to look at that and react negatively than if you just look black. In large cities like Berlin, Mannheim, and Frankfurt, they have black people. There is even a very good Ethiopian restaurant in Berlin by one of the hostels. In small villages and so on, you will find no black people and there is the possibility that maybe the people there have never seen a real black man. I hope this post helps.

COPIED
Vinlyreeks 

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dynamix234: 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
Hi great people

Please am going for my visa interview this feb, my original transcript was notarised. Can I still use it or I should get a new one

Please advice me

Regards
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Northmaza: 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
Good day house !
Please the investigation lawyer is coming on Monday. What kind of questions should I be expecting?
They want family and friends to meet in my home for an interview. Any tips please?

Sam8850:
Hi, I have a lot of questions as I'm about starting the process for my family, interview date is in March so I got time.

If you don't sharing more information on the process within your spare time and people can easily get access to it here: https://www.nairaland.com/4938430/general-german-work-family-re-union.

Thank you.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dany5(f): 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
Hello,
Please when was your interview?
Northmaza:
@Dangenius
Did the embassy collect baptism card and if not what did you substitute it with.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by decide: 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ndkings1:

There's no link.. Just email the school through the email you sent your documents to the school.

I got a rejection mail from them recently

Thanks for your response and sorry about the rejection.
I applied through uni-assist and there was no email acknowledging the recipient. May be I will just chill till the end of the month since their deadline is 15th on January.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by danielsunky(m): 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
Great people, I got admitted into HTW BERLIN today. Please I want to know if the account opening confirmation document from fintiba is sufficient together with my passport and admission letter to book an appointment. Please note that the account opening document does not show an acct number yet and I am yet to fund it.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DrND(m): 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
Has anyone that applied to the university of Wuppertal for summer semester gotten feedback?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chy73(f): 6:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
danielsunky:
Great people, I got admitted into HTW BERLIN today. Please I want to know if the account opening confirmation document from fintiba is sufficient together with my passport and admission letter to book an appointment. Please note that the account opening document does not show an acct number yet and I am yet to fund it.
Yes it can. That's what I used. Just make sure those files are in kilo bytes and not so big
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by danielsunky(m): 6:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
Thanks.
chy73:

Yes it can. That's what I used. Just make sure those files are in kilo bytes and not so big
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 6:32pm On Jan 18, 2019
danielsunky:

Congratulations on your admission bro!
Yes, your opening confirmation will do, plus the other documents you listed.

Congratulations once more.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bamstar007: 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
Do we have anyone in FAU here or someone that applied to that school last year summer to know when they release admission results
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by elvisddon(m): 7:44pm On Jan 18, 2019
Has anyone gotten feedback concerning summer admission from Technical universitat Darmstadt or Technical Hochschule Ingolstadt
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DrND(m): 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
Finally got an offer today from the University of Greifswald to study Masters in earth sciences this summer. Now i can confidently proceed with the block account opening and booking appointment for interview.

Please I will need inputs from university of greifswald scholars on cost of living and job opportunities in the area.

And for prospective students that have also gotten their offers please PM me so we can reason together.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
DrND:
Finally got an offer today from the University of Greifswald to study Masters in earth sciences this summer. Now i can confidently proceed with the block account opening and booking appointment for interview.

Please I will need inputs from university of greifswald scholars on cost of living and job opportunities in the area.

And for prospective students that have also gotten their offers please PM me so we can reason together.

Congratulations on your admission cheesy

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mrsmba5: 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
Please I am a bit confused, which particular transcript do I need to certify at the embassy and send to uni-assist, is it original transcript or students copy.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ojclears: 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
mrsmba5:
Please I am a bit confused, which particular transcript do I need to certify at the embassy and send to uni-assist, is it original transcript or students copy.

I was just going to ask about this as well. i have my Transcript student copy with me, can i go certify it at the embassy? or it must be the original transcript from school, i dont have the original tho. My school doesnt give students original transcripts.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2019
Go with the original transcript.. But what you would certify is the photocopies

mrsmba5:

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Uche9: 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

I don’t think they accept it. You will need to write IELTS or TOEFL.
why not contact the admission office to find out? I think that would serve u well
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by castrol180(m): 10:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ladies and gentle men in the house, long time! Please I am in dire need of information as regards some documents and they are: 1.Where and how much can I get my certificate(s) translated in German language? 2. how can i get police clearance certificate which must not be older than 3 months at the start of a training? 3. Also, which recognised hospital can i get a medical certificate which must not be older than 3 months at the start of a training in Germany?

Please treat with utmost regard.
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Uche9: 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
Oladecoolz:
Good morning e-fam
please has anyone ever gotten admission to RWTH Aachen University with proof of English-language proficiency letter?
I think it's best u contact the admissions office of the school
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DrND(m): 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
Deustchemann:

Congratulations on your admission cheesy

Thanks boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.