Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,207 members, 7,839,109 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

University Of Benin In Pictures - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Benin In Pictures (28202 Views)

Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures / David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures / University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 18, 2018
Nothing special about the pictures
Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 18, 2018
Is that one sch ? sad
Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by xaggar(m): 7:47am On Jun 18, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Cultist heaven grin

Its Haven not Heaven.
Cultist Haven!

Read books you no gree!
Itiboribor

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by semyman: 7:49am On Jun 18, 2018
czarina:
So we're supposed to do exactly what with these pictures?
Self service with them exactly
Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by Rhectz(m): 7:50am On Jun 18, 2018
Rockyrascal:
please when is the direct entry screening date?

that will be after putme which is gonna either be September or October
Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by bayocanny: 7:53am On Jun 18, 2018
shanequeen:
Op. don't tell me that you're using Nokia asha 200.
that camera is poor
aunty, kindly check your email
Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by pedrilo: 8:05am On Jun 18, 2018
Futurecrown:
Oga don't say what you don't know.. Tell the person to study fervently for his or her postutme, gladly you would be admitted. UNIBEN is one of the transparent institution regards to Admitting student in Nigeria, the problem is that the competition is too much so you need to distinguish yourselve from the multitude... I was admitted to UNIBEN on merit without any connection or Randy matters in one of the most competitive department...
u r very correct. I did masters there. The sch has quality teachers mehn

2 Likes

Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by wj26584(m): 8:05am On Jun 18, 2018
mudiana:
give anybody money at ur own peril to be admitted into Uniben. Ur money go just lost for nothing. Father Christmas.
My broad if u want admission in uniben I can help u....payment after u get the admission but u have to sign some legal tendencies that you won't run away after u have gotten the admission.
Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by ScaffoldCON: 8:09am On Jun 18, 2018
stemmez:
Fucccckk all Nigerian lecturers, 95pcnt of dem are fooooooollssss

Gurl, you're so cold... Who's done this to you?
Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by TaLLeRBaLLeR(m): 8:10am On Jun 18, 2018
shanequeen:
that camera is poor
IS THE OP A PHOTOGRAPHER?
Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 8:13am On Jun 18, 2018
iceboy4752:
UNIBEN can deny admission for person eehn... Na AAU worst pass. You must pay about 300k to be admitted.
I like this. And at the end of the day FG spends more than that to subsidize the student during his or her stay in that school so the bribe is just a another smart investment.
Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 18, 2018
Mighty UNIBEN!

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by iwene390(m): 8:16am On Jun 18, 2018
iceboy4752:
UNIBEN can deny admission for person eehn... Na AAU worst pass. You must pay about 300k to be admitted.

Clearly you've not written any uniben entrance exam. it's most transparent of all exams. As per admission, as long as u pass the cut-off mark, admission is guarantteed. if the competition is too high(say ,a department's cut- off mark is 245 and above , and intake is 80 candiddates. and about 200 candidates passed it, here lies the competition. The best will be admitted in the said department , and rest will be pushed to othet departments) there is always other departments for compensation. in uniben , every admission is "provissional". it's left for the candidate to accept it or forfeit it.

As for tribalism. it doesn't work there. I am proud graduate of the School. department of int'l studies & Diplomacy. half my former coursemates were all ibos. core ibos ooo, not mention Deltans.

So, I think u should make a thorough research before you start pouring what you are not sure of.

in all, uniben is lively, too many fun. Almost Nigeria best artists are always there for performance. Just name the artist , and I will tell you when he came to uninen...

One unique factor about its students is "EXAM". No uniben Student plays with exam..

A lot to say about uniben, positively...... #France-Iwene. #ISDclass2016 #Unibest .

6 Likes

Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by RexTramadol1: 8:18am On Jun 18, 2018
What's Uniben?

Is it the headquarters of Benson & Hedges?
Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by anyaski4real(m): 8:31am On Jun 18, 2018
That's my alma mater... proud to be an alumni

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by AreaFada2: 8:41am On Jun 18, 2018
Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by KingzLeo(m): 8:41am On Jun 18, 2018
That's my Alma mater!

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by AreaFada2: 8:45am On Jun 18, 2018
anyaski4real:
That's my alma mater... proud to be an alumni

Alumnus (single male)
Alumni (plural male): though also used for mixed students in plural form.
Alumna (single female)
Alumnae (plural female)

Basic Latin is very useful in understanding many words in languages, law, medicine and virtually everything.

3 Likes

Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by Scholar01: 8:45am On Jun 18, 2018
Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by soliddust2020: 8:47am On Jun 18, 2018
My alma mater. The great Unibest.

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 18, 2018
iwene390:

Clearly you've not written any uniben entrance exam. it's most transparent of all exams. As per admission, as long as u pass the cut-off mark, admission is guarantteed. if the competition is too high(say ,a department's cut- off mark is 245 and above , and intake is 80 candiddates. and about 200 candidates passed it, here lies the competition. The best will be admitted in the said department , and rest will be pushed to othet departments) there is always other departments for compensation. in uniben , every admission is "provissional". it's left for the candidate to accept it or forfeit it.

As for tribalism. it doesn't work there. I am proud graduate of the School. department of int'l studies & Diplomacy. half my former coursemates were all ibos. core ibos ooo, not mention Deltans.

So, I think u should make a thorough research before you start pouring what you are not sure of.

in all, uniben is lively, too many fun. Almost Nigeria best artists are always there for performance. Just name the artist , and I will tell you when he came to uninen...

One unique factor about its students is "EXAM". No uniben Student plays with exam..

A lot to say about uniben, positively...... #France-Iwene. #ISDclass2016 #Unibest .
You don't have to explain too much. If you know, you know. I got my admission on merit in one of the most competitive department as a non-indegene. That's something one can't get in some universities in Nigeria. Uniben admits the best irrespective of where you're from then push their indegenes who didn't do their best to other departments on supplementary list.
Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by mudiana(m): 9:15am On Jun 18, 2018
wj26584:
My broad if u want admission in uniben I can help u....payment after u get the admission but u have to sign some legal tendencies that you won't run away after u have gotten the admission.
my siblings nd I are all product of Uniben broda solo nd we didn't see anybody. Thankiu
Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by Charisman: 9:17am On Jun 18, 2018
Great Uniben. Proudly an Alumni
Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by Chiefkester: 9:30am On Jun 18, 2018
when i saw uniben in pic i expected more not these half baked maingate pics .....am an ex uniben student..we thrive greatly....represent us properly....
Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by Neoteny(m): 9:31am On Jun 18, 2018
czarina:
So we're supposed to do exactly what with these pictures?

Welcome to the new Nairaland, where every shiit is news.

Seun's sold his soul to the devil.

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by Chiefkester: 9:33am On Jun 18, 2018
RexTramadol1:
What's Uniben?

Is it the headquarters of Benson & Hedges?

is dat all you ve heard about d school or you tried getting admitted and you were refused probably cus u are not the type of intended students
Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by Godmademan(m): 9:55am On Jun 18, 2018
iceboy4752:
Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by tysonnn(m): 10:04am On Jun 18, 2018
shanequeen:
that camera is poor
So what if he uses asha 200? Go and snap better pictures with your Iphone and post for us to see.
Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by Dacronym(m): 10:07am On Jun 18, 2018
Crappyy School
Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by RexTramadol1: 10:20am On Jun 18, 2018
Chiefkester:

is dat all you ve heard about d school or you tried getting admitted and you were refused probably cus u are not the type of intended students

Unfortunately for your ego

I'm a Great Ife.....

Wouldn't have stooped so low.......

I'd rather attend technical school than that cultism infiltrated coven.
Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by yungkesh(m): 10:21am On Jun 18, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Cultist heaven grin
it's 'Haven' my brother.
Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by itu404(m): 10:29am On Jun 18, 2018
check your language' AN' HONOUR OR HONOR'. Since u won show say u be graduate. i no go school. Tribute is more appropriate, sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers / Meet 18-Year-Old Daniel Obaji, The Youngest Graduate In NYU Abu Dhabi / Man Gets His PhD At 65 To Fulfill Promise He Made To His Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.