Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,277 members, 7,839,379 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

University Of Benin In Pictures - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Benin In Pictures (28204 Views)

Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures / David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures / University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by PenPrince07: 10:33am On Jun 18, 2018
Op, nice job but this is not the best you can get from my school. Take better shots next time to pull a positive image for the school. My UNIBEN is finer than this!
Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by iamgeneral(m): 11:09am On Jun 18, 2018
If I hear
iceboy4752:
UNIBEN can deny admission for person eehn... Na AAU worst pasas. You must pay about 300k to be admitted.
Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 18, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Unfortunately for your ego

I'm a Great Ife.....

Wouldn't have stooped so low.......

I'd rather attend technical school than that cultism infiltrated coven.

I'd have replied your comment with an equal level of stupidity that you just displayed, but I won't. You know why?

First, it's because I'm an output of the University of Benin. In UNIBEN, our actions and comments are based on facts, not sentiments or stereotypes.

Lastly, I know the likes of Reginald Aziza and Temitayo who attended OAU. If I had not known them, I would have thought everyone at OAU makes hasty and stupid comments as you.

A case of the kettle calling the pot black!

2 Likes

Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by Brainpill(m): 11:32am On Jun 18, 2018
[quote author=DREAMZZZ post=68581720]Cultist heaven grin [/quote

That was then... I can bet u that Uniben is presently the safest university in nigeria.
Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by Rockyrascal(m): 12:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
Rhectz:

that will be after putme which is gonna either be September or October
ok. I bought the form in February.
Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by 91119111c(m): 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
futajallon m_HT if you know you know, *i was there*
Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by tishbite41(m): 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
Best University in Southern Nigeria!!!
Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by RexTramadol1: 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
ansellotty:

I'd have replied your comment with an equal level of stupidity that you just displayed, but I won't. You know why?

First, it's because I'm an output of the University of Benin. In UNIBEN, our actions and comments are based on facts, not sentiments or stereotypes.

Lastly, I know the likes of Reginald Aziza and Temitayo who attended OAU. If I had not known them, I would have thought everyone at OAU makes hasty and stupid comments as you.

A case of the kettle calling the pot black!

Is that all you can say?

O pari.

Now get a life and steer clear of my mentions.
Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by Rawblings(m): 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
see Engine Faculty, see ELA Workshop.. Happy to be here
Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by DateMynd44(m): 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
GREAT UNIBEN. UNIBEND UNISTRESS UNIBEND. Knowledge For Service
Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by DateMynd44(m): 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
ansellotty:
Mighty UNIBEN!
arise Mighty UNIBEN clad in your purple gold
Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by DateMynd44(m): 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
RexTramadol1:

[s] Unfortunately for your ego

I'm a Great Ife.....

I'd rather attend technical school than that cultism infiltrated coven.[/s]
shut that crappy poo mouth of yours.
Go work on ameliorating your school's sluggish calendar.
Ode
Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by RexTramadol1: 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
DateMynd44:
shut that crappy poo mouth of yours.
Go work on ameliorating your school's sluggish calendar.
Ode

The race a dog is running for twenty years is just a normal stroll for a horse.

Sink that in.
Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by wyzoe: 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
Chiefkester:
when i saw uniben in pic i expected more not these half baked maingate pics .....am an ex uniben student..we thrive greatly....represent us properly....

Pictures half baked?
Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by NnaMEN1(m): 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
Oh Benin.....I miss thee
From BDPA to Ekosodin, Osasogie to Adolor, New Benin to Ring Road. No place like the great Unibest, how I wish I fit send my shildren that uni but alas!!!!
Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by anyaski4real(m): 8:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
AreaFada2:

Alumnus (single male)
Alumni (plural male): though also used for mixed students in plural form.
Alumna (single female)
Alumnae (plural single)

Basic Latin is very useful in understanding many words in languages, law, medicine and virtually everything.
thanks for that correction man
Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by zanjorrg(m): 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
iceboy4752:
UNIBEN can deny admission for person eehn... Na AAU worst pass. You must pay about 300k to be admitted.

don't give false information. I cant deny the fact that u can bribe ur way out but if u merit it u will be given admission. I didn't pay a dime before I was admitted. Bribery and corruption happens in all institution in as much it is government owned.
Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by ladygudhead(f): 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
Futurecrown:
Oga don't say what you don't know.. Tell the person to study fervently for his or her postutme, gladly you would be admitted. UNIBEN is one of the transparent institution regards to Admitting student in Nigeria, the problem is that the competition is too much so you need to distinguish yourselve from the multitude... I was admitted to UNIBEN on merit without any connection or Randy matters in one of the most competitive department...
This is 101% true. I love uniben for that.

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by Rockyrascal(m): 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
Rhectz:

that will be after putme which is gonna either be September or October
ok thank you; but one more thing, I bought the jamb direct entry form and registered it back in February this year.
Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by Chiefkester: 8:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Unfortunately for your ego

I'm a Great Ife.....

I'd rather attend technical school than that cultism infiltrated coven.

you wish you very alright...keep bragging of school don't brag with your pocket..hope the school passed through you. Mr Ife
Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2018
mudiana:
give anybody money at ur own peril to be admitted into Uniben. Ur money go just lost for nothing. Father Christmas.
Story! Except u non meet beta person
Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
iwene390:

Clearly you've not written any uniben entrance exam. it's most transparent of all exams. As per admission, as long as u pass the cut-off mark, admission is guarantteed. if the competition is too high(say ,a department's cut- off mark is 245 and above , and intake is 80 candiddates. and about 200 candidates passed it, here lies the competition. The best will be admitted in the said department , and rest will be pushed to othet departments) there is always other departments for compensation. in uniben , every admission is "provissional". it's left for the candidate to accept it or forfeit it.

As for tribalism. it doesn't work there. I am proud graduate of the School. department of int'l studies & Diplomacy. half my former coursemates were all ibos. core ibos ooo, not mention Deltans.

So, I think u should make a thorough research before you start pouring what you are not sure of.

in all, uniben is lively, too many fun. Almost Nigeria best artists are always there for performance. Just name the artist , and I will tell you when he came to uninen...

One unique factor about its students is "EXAM". No uniben Student plays with exam..

A lot to say about uniben, positively...... #France-Iwene. #ISDclass2016 #Unibest .
Tribalism dey that school just type wetin u know
Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by chizzypresh(f): 9:09am On Dec 03, 2018
mr1759:
Uniben know how to stress and frustrate someone, they don’t know how to assist

No be small
Re: University Of Benin In Pictures by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
Aside the school gate,nothing spectacular about that school.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers / Meet 18-Year-Old Daniel Obaji, The Youngest Graduate In NYU Abu Dhabi / Man Gets His PhD At 65 To Fulfill Promise He Made To His Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.