Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures (73140 Views)

My Daughter Was Bullied At Faith Academy, Abuja & Sexually Assaulted - Parent / Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo / Beautiful Pictures Of Faith Academy Goshen(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by HigherEd: 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
When most attack the efforts of the church they do so in ignorance! The Church remains the most potent Non government movement that has impacted positively on both education and healthcare from the very first times missionaries set foot in Africa. Today 70% of Congo's entire secondary schools are catholic while a significant portion of Nigeria's public secondary schools where initially established by white missionaries.

Faith Academy schools are spread across Nigeria. The living faith Church hopes to own about 700 of these secondary schools across Africa in addition to 5000 primary schools. The FA schools are all managed by the Education commission of Living Faith Church headed by Professor Bridget Sokan. The Education Commission of the Church Operates from the 4th floor of Covenant University Senate building.

In attestation of the quality of Church high schools the last highest jamb scorer for 2018 was a product of Faith Academy Ota with 364. Apart from this thousands of teachers are needed to service these schools creating massive employment.

By 2032 the LFC church total secondary schools would equal that of Oyo and its primary schools would equal that of the entire south west states in Nigeria.

When you read this know full well that these schools just represent a minute portion of the total christian effort in education.

Faith Academy Goshen Nasarrawa

front classroom
admin block

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by HigherEd: 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
NB Faith Academy schools exist in numerous locations. But the few pictures here depicts a few of those schools in popular corridors across Nigeria

Faith Academy Goshen cont'd
Chemistry lab
Fine art studio
Technical lab

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by uzohrome(m): 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
Anything you are doing, always integrate entrepreneurship settings to it. Great job Daddy and better than those that stack 40 trillion Naira somewhere in Lagos. more blessings .

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by HigherEd: 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
Faith Academy Port Harcourt
Front view
Hostel
Physics lab
Basic chem lab

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by dawno2008(m): 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2019
How much is the school fees?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by HigherEd: 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
Faith Academy Eket

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by HigherEd: 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
dawno2008:
How much is the school fees?
From legit.ng it allegedly cost 270,000

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.legit.ng/amp/1127579-faith-academy-ota-school-fees.html

3 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by HigherEd: 2:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
Faith Academy Warri

*cost of construction was about #1 Billion.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by HigherEd: 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
Faith Academy Ota(First FA)

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by HigherEd: 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
Faith Academy Lokoja 123

Faith Academy Ilorin 4

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by psucc(m): 2:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
If I fail, my children shall surely send their children to schools of this nature. I am laying a foundation for them to build on.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by HigherEd: 2:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
Faith Academy Ikorodu

9 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by HigherEd: 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
Faith Academy Asaba
Front view
Interhouse sport

Faith Academy Jos
Side view
Chem Lab

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by HigherEd: 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
Faith Academy Sueleja

Front view
Bio lab
Chem lab

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by Degis(m): 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
This is great. Thank God for everyone pulling in the right direction

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by sanandreas(m): 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
A man with vision whose aim is to transform lives. When next an atheist or olodo freezer ask what we use our tithe money for, show him these pictures. We must continue the legacy's of the early missionaries.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by hoodedjaystrim(m): 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
Scam secondary School smiley

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by HigherEd: 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
psucc:
If I fail, my children shall surely send their children to schools of this nature. I am laying a foundation for them to build on.
you won't fail

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by emerged01(m): 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
Nice one!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
Now these are quality schools.

The rests na shops

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by HigherEd: 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2019
sanandreas:
A man with vision whose aim is to transform lives. When next an atheist or olodo freezer ask what we use our tithe money for, show him these pictures. We must continue the legacy's of the early missionaries.
Indeed we must. Apart from the quality education, just imagine how many people 5,000 primary schools would employ in a nation with 10 million out of school children.
Even if it's just one employee per primary school that would be 5,000 employees. Because the church doesn't have PR doesn't mean some of us don't have eyes to see and mouths to tell of the good things. Yes there are imperfections here and there but we must tell the good part too so we don't fall victim to the propaganda of the devil...

As God helps me I am going to create an aggressive PR platform for the church and recruit volunteers from many churches to tell of the good things the church is doing in their communities.

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by gobuchinny: 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
HigherEd:
When most attack the efforts of the church they do so in ignorance! The Church remains the most potent Non government movement that has impacted positively on both education and healthcare from the very first times missionaries set foot in Africa. Today 70% of Congo's entire secondary schools are catholic while a significant portion of Nigeria's public secondary schools where initially established by white missionaries.

Faith Academy schools are spread across Nigeria. The living faith Church hopes to own about 700 of these secondary schools across Africa in addition to 5000 primary schools. The FA schools are all managed by the Education commission of Living Faith Church headed by Professor Bridget Sokan. The Education Commission of the Church Operates from the 4th floor of Covenant University Senate building.

In attestation of the quality of Church high schools the last highest jamb scorer for 2018 was a product of Faith Academy Ota with 364. Apart from this thousands of teachers are needed to service these schools creating massive employment.

By 2032 the LFC church total secondary schools would equal that of Oyo and its primary schools would equal that of the entire south west states in Nigeria.

When you read this know full well that these schools just represent a minute portion of the total christian effort in education.

Faith Academy Goshen Nasarrawa

front classroom
admin block

Lalasticlala Codetemplar

This is a very ignorant post..y r you acting like Oyedepo is doing Nigeria a favour? don't you know the person that benefits most from this is Oyedepo? is the school free? is the school subsidised?

This a business like any other business..i know because my family owns a school in Lagos that generates million every quarter...what is all this rubbish like we should clap that a great thing has been done..

These schools are built with tithe and offerings of the people and privatised to personal business and you are here talking like a great thing was done..should we clap for him undecided

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by chinedumo(m): 4:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
This needs to get to the front page.
Mods where are you?
Seun
Lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
gobuchinny:

This is a very ignorant post..y r you acting like Oyedepo is doing Nigeria a favour? don't you know the person that benefits most from this is Oyedepo? is the school free? is the school subsidised?

This a business like any other business..i know because my family owns a school in Lagos that generates million every quarter...what is all this rubbish like we should clap that a great thing has been done..

These schools are built with tithe and offerings of the people and privatised to personal business and you are here talking like a great thing was done..should we clap for him undecided
Oga, before you shout like a man with kidney in the skull, know these:

Faith Academy in Delta state was built with well over a billion Naira and it they cant recover the initial capital spent in two decade freom fees going by the population of the school and what they pay teachers alone.

Be guided and do proper research before hating on people you don't know.

This pattern of subsidy doesn't stop at the that particular FA alone but is being replicated in many FAs across the continent. Same pattern is present at the universities (CU and LU) also and I wonder what you stand to gain be rubbishing the efforts of a good man who didn't force himself on you like Buhari is doing.

By the way, what is the name of your profit family owned school in Lagos? State it, and let's do a side by side comparison of the school with one of the Faith Academies. Let's compare the fees, facilities and staff ratio to see just how profitable school businesses are.

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by gobuchinny: 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
CodeTemplar:

Faith Academy in Delta state was built with well over a billion Naira and it they cant recover the school fees spent in two decade going by the population of the school and what they pay teachers alone.

By guided and do proper research before hating on people you don't know.

This pattern of subsidy doesn't stop at the that particular FA alone but is being replicated in many FAs across the continent. Same pattern is present at the universities (CU and LU) also and I wonder what you stand to gain be rubbishing the efforts of a good man who didn't force himself on you like Buhari is doing.

By the way, what is the name of your profit family owned school in Lagos. State it and lets do a side by side comparison of the school with one of the Faith Academies. Let's compare the fees, facilities and staff ratio to see just how profitable school businesses are.

You are too ignorant and not business minded..do you know that business are in two folds..one the fees which brings incomes and also real estate..do you know the history of most FMCGs? its about real estate...Banks, FMCGs, industries are all into real estate..any good business man wants to own the building and also make the money while the property appreciates ;Dthese group of schools are money spinners for the Oyedepo dynasty while the real estate appreciates over time..

My families school building was bought at 5m per plot for 2 plots in 2005..now current valuation stands at 35m per plot grin that 10m for 2 plots to 70m OMV..

You don't understand business if you think buying a school premises is all about making the money back in form of liquid cash grin..besides the money will be made back eventually over the years..

Furthermore, remember its free money for Oyedepo..monies made from donations that he never worked for..unlike my family that bought the 10m property from my father gratuity grin

Oyedepo doesn't need to make the money spent back because for him he has tied down his money in a fixed asset that generates currents assets while the fixed assets appreciates grin...qualities of a good business man

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by Dareal90s(m): 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2019
Yoruba's have done more than enough to contribute to the growth of this country. God bless Nigeria.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by gobuchinny: 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
CodeTemplar:

Faith Academy in Delta state was built with well over a billion Naira and it they cant recover the initial capital spent in two decade freom fees going by the population of the school and what they pay teachers alone.

Be guided and do proper research before hating on people you don't know.

By the way, what is the name of your profit family owned school in Lagos? State it, and let's do a side by side comparison of the school with one of the Faith Academies. Let's compare the fees, facilities and staff ratio to see just how profitable school businesses are.

That you don't know that school business is one of the most profitable business in Nigeria it shows me how ignorant you really are grin ask a financial expert..do you know commercial banks give loans to schools without collateral? most banks have these special packages for schools because school business like food business and healthcare will always be needed till Christ comes..same cannot be said for other businesses grin

I run a school for my family and if you know how much we make you will be surprised...if managed properly its a gold mine

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
Wow!!!
This is nice.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
Nice one

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by HigherEd: 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
gobuchinny:

Chai who did this to you...
Let me think in your very line of thought.
Do you think Dangote actually really cares about your economy? His business choices are probably more driven by desire to make profits than the desire for national growth. But we can't deny that his businesses have helped create jobs and grown the economy to a certain degree. So in a way Dangote is actually doing Nigeria a favour. In the same way Oyedepo is doing Nigeria a favour by creating schools that can discourage education tourism abroad, schools that can free spaces for poor people in public schools and actually providing quality education with sound biblical and moral learning that can better the nation.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by toprealman: 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2019
psucc:
You can do better than this......stop limiting yourself and your kids

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Teacher From Sokoto State And His English On Facebook (Photos) / Pyjamas Day: See What Schools Are Turning Into / Project Materials And Topics Alternative For All Dept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.