Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos (30763 Views)

Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) / Mentally Challenged Man Attacked In Abuja (Graphic Photo) / Man Attacked And Shot Dead By Gunmen In Broad Daylight. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 18, 2018
gurnam:

I’m just pointing out your double standard.
For the second time....i don't understand what u mean or what u talking about.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by gurnam: 8:17am On Jun 18, 2018
Mayrock:

For the second time....i don't understand what u mean or what u talking about.

Keep quiet and try to stay to principle all times. Stop cherry-picking on news
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 18, 2018
gurnam:

Keep quiet and try to stay to principle all times. Stop cherry-picking on news

Principle...........

I doubt if any yoruba is in the right position to teach me principle....

I comment on news the way it should be....

I pride myself as being fair and just......so u do same.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by iwene390(m): 8:34am On Jun 18, 2018
BlissB:
This country is doomed........Since Buhari refused to do something about his kinsmen....who am i

Even the way the Hosp tie the hand sef........let me comment my reserve

grin
BlissB:
This country is doomed........Since Buhari refused to do something about his kinsmen....who am i

Even the way the Hosp tie the hand sef........let me comment my reserve

the hospital's treatment na him tire me pass

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 18, 2018
Before you know now, cult guy's go faya themselves.
Instead make dem collaborate de faya this pipo codedly as self defence to protect their own.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by smileyoo: 9:28am On Jun 18, 2018
Sarkin:
As exposed earlier by i think a naval officer; that the so called "herdsmen" are people hired by politicians and co to dismantle and disturb their own people just to instigate fear and hate. This is sad, we need to come to our sense in this country.

This shows the ease through with fear mongering and war mongering rhetorics has subtly been leveled in this our counter cultural society.
that line of thought is not tenable, because the first duty of govt is protection of lives and properties of the citizens, and if any group of people, either politicians or herdsmen decided to threaten the peace of the people, then its the duty of govt to go after them, with the full weight of the law. that this govt is not doing that, as it did to ipob makes it seems culpable of these heinous crimes.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by CioAngels(f): 10:23am On Jun 18, 2018
blackaxe78:
Every criminal is an herdsman now
Just wait until it is at your door step.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by willibounce1(m): 10:28am On Jun 18, 2018
ThinkSmarter:
. nomadic fuulannnis are savages, i hv watched them with curiosity while i was up north.
they don't even pray when they hear salat, they are introverted, intelligent and crude.
i can attribute these their characters to lack of civilisation and too much stress they pass through

There is no normal human that will be walking from state to state or even country to country under hot sun or heavy rain with cows because they want their cows to eat free grass. It's totally fo.olish. i agree that lack of education is part of the problems they have but then you dont need education for common sense. How can you be going with cows to destroy people's farms and when they confront you, you kill them. They even go to villages to chase the inhabitants away and take over. If they won't accept someone killing their cows, why destroy people's farm and attack them. Herdsmen are just a bunch of useless foo.ls who prefer to suffer. The evil Fulani elites will never allow their own children to herd cattle but will employ the NFA wretched Fulani to herd cows from sokoto to edo to enugu to Cameroon to niger republic. What kinda cursed and useless life is that
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by willibounce1(m): 10:35am On Jun 18, 2018
oladicey1:
Before you know now, cult guy's go faya themselves.
Instead make dem collaborate de faya this pipo codedly as self defence to protect their own.

Abi ooo. Dem go dey form egede dey form aro mate meanwhile them nor fit face herdsmen wey dey kill innocent peoole.

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by Law2019: 12:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
Sarkin:
keep hallucinating and thinking life is a bed of butterfly and roses.
You are a very confused person that blames the Fulanis(which I'm not) for all your woes.
Shame on you and your likes!
See what hatred has turned you to...
I think you are the one hallucinating... you people think you are doing us...you are doing yourself. One day Nigeria oil will finish and half of your land will be filled with desert, that's when you people will know that you have been doing yourself for a very long time.

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by ThinkSmarter: 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
willibounce1:

There is no normal human that will be walking from state to state or even country to country under hot sun or heavy rain with cows because they want their cows to eat free grass. It's totally fo.olish. i agree that lack of education is part of the problems they have but then you dont need education for common sense. How can you be going with cows to destroy people's farms and when they confront you, you kill them. They even go to villages to chase the inhabitants away and take over. If they won't accept someone killing their cows, why destroy people's farm and attack them. Herdsmen are just a bunch of useless foo.ls who prefer to suffer. The evil Fulani elites will never allow their own children to herd cattle but will employ the NFA wretched Fulani to herd cows from sokoto to edo to enugu to Cameroon to niger republic. What kinda cursed and useless life is that
my brother there is a caste system in d north.
and the nomads are the cavemen of d 21st cen
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by Xander85: 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
shitholenation:
The truth is that there is no nation called nigeria,we only exist in a jungle.

This is a fact!

Trouble is, only Ndigbo seem to realise this and act on it. Others equally know theirs no such thing as a united nation called Nigeria, but bury their heads in the sand or form prayer warrior hoping the schisms and fault-lines that have divided us since the times of Lugard will miraculously disappear!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cultists Kill Four At Igbogbo, Ikorodu , Shoot Two-year-old / Police Searching For Killers Of Herdsmen In Kogi / Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.