Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Lol!! What’s Happening To The Grass In Russia (see Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lol!! What’s Happening To The Grass In Russia (see Photos) (3381 Views)

What's happening to Spanish football? / Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) / Super Eagles Won't Win A Match In Russia. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol!! What’s Happening To The Grass In Russia (see Photos) by Newsloft: 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
@NAIRATREND

What’s happening to the grass in Russia

This actually happened during Brazil vs Switzerland match which ended in a 1 — 1 draw

https://nairatrend.com.ng/lol-whats-happening-to-the-grass-in-russia-see-photos/

Re: Lol!! What’s Happening To The Grass In Russia (see Photos) by Newsloft: 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
;

Re: Lol!! What’s Happening To The Grass In Russia (see Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2018
wey moses
Re: Lol!! What’s Happening To The Grass In Russia (see Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
The grass too soft so them dey mistake am for bed ni

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol!! What’s Happening To The Grass In Russia (see Photos) by giftedheart1(m): 11:49pm On Jun 17, 2018
e be like say Neymar and Moses dey do competition for who fall pass...

4 Likes

Re: Lol!! What’s Happening To The Grass In Russia (see Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 11:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
grin

They are enjoying Russian mattress.

3 Likes

Re: Lol!! What’s Happening To The Grass In Russia (see Photos) by Newsloft: 6:58am On Jun 18, 2018
grin
MistadeRegal:
grin

They are enjoying Russian mattress.

1 Like

Re: Lol!! What’s Happening To The Grass In Russia (see Photos) by nazablossom(f): 7:18am On Jun 18, 2018
Someone wrote this on twitter and it's hilarious.

Davido : are you done falling, Moses are you done falling.

Moses: I don't wanna be a player no more, I don't wanna be a player no more.

5 Likes

Re: Lol!! What’s Happening To The Grass In Russia (see Photos) by Newsloft: 7:22am On Jun 18, 2018
nazablossom:
Someone wrote this on twitter and it's hilarious.

Davido : are you done falling, Moses are you done falling.

Moses: I don't wanna be a player no more, I don't wanna be a player no more.
cc; lalasticlala

Front page things

1 Like

Re: Lol!! What’s Happening To The Grass In Russia (see Photos) by Newsloft: 8:37am On Jun 18, 2018
Newsloft:
cc; lalasticlala

Front page things
Re: Lol!! What’s Happening To The Grass In Russia (see Photos) by Samusu(m): 8:49am On Jun 18, 2018
It's like there's a connection between Neymar and the Ref, small fall from Neymar, e go just de blow phewwww peewee. Haba
Re: Lol!! What’s Happening To The Grass In Russia (see Photos) by Bigmugu: 9:00am On Jun 18, 2018
[center][/center]
Re: Lol!! What’s Happening To The Grass In Russia (see Photos) by Nbote(m): 9:28am On Jun 18, 2018
If dey kick and bully some of U d way dey manhandled Neymar yesterday, I'm sure most of U will even ask for pillow and duvet.. Moses was jus learning to fly since d Eagles couldn't

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Football Fans React To Mane And Firmino's Kung Fu Kick Goal Celebration (Photos) / How to turn N1000 to N1700 with a single step / How The English Premier League Is Going To End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.