Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original (50430 Views)

Keke Napep Branded In Nigeria Jersey Picture / See Picture Of Whites Wearing Nigeria Jersey With Pride / Nigeria Jersey For Russia 2018 Revealed. It Is Wow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by funmise007(m): 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
Yet the fool was " friend zone " to a Samaritan, anyways he bought fake.
Re: Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
This one is still fake.
Re: Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by Sunnybabe(m): 1:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
ionsman:
That's fake tho...The green isn't that dark. Aunty has an affinity with fakeness... grin
thought is only me that noticed that

from fake-fake to Original-fake
Re: Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by stillseth: 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
Na fake she still wear

Re: Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by tiredoflife(m): 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
They never buy anything on their own
Always a good Samaritan
My uncle
My boyfriend
U be handicap
All this I never chop girls undecided
Re: Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 1:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
FAKE or ORIGINAL, she still looks CUTE! NIKE made or ABA made, she still has a JERSEY!! If you want to kee yourself, go ahead and do that.. No one's loss!

Argue with your MB abeg!

Next thread...

PS: Some of this pple with their negative comments as ladies aren't even as beautiful as the lady, and the guys gan sef, their girlfriends/sister if they happen to have any may not be as cute as the lady in the picture. Why hating unnecessarily? Abeg add sugar to ur agbo jedi and look for a toilet close by in case you start purging/stooling. At least pass time that way ! Olodos everywhere
Re: Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by joechingo: 1:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
fake it till you make it
Re: Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by EweduAfonja(f): 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
yanabasee:
Damn.....She's cute!!!

I'm more cuter than Her...
Re: Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by abdulwassi(m): 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
Is that real the original?
Re: Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by Emmadgrt20(m): 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
Good Samaritan kor

Na the whole between ur legs go pay for the jersey Jor.
But my fellow guys no dey take chance o
Re: Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by Chrisbeks: 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
Still fake
Re: Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by consultancy: 11:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
men and their foolishness. because she is a beautiful girl, u go out of your way to buy her a Jersey wey she no beg u for. next day on the streets, a homeless child stretches his hands out to you, begging for alms, u scold him to get out of ur sight. mumu men
Re: Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by Nobody: 3:37am On Jun 19, 2018
And so?
I guess acquiring an original super eagles Jersey is now a life time achievement
Re: Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 1:28pm On Jun 19, 2018
The fake looks more original than the real. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brazil Vs Chile - World Cup (3 - 2) On Penalties On 28th June 2014 / Photos Of New CAF President Ahmed Ahmed Rejoicing After His Victory / Lagos Female Street Boxer Beats A Male Boxer In Training (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.