Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' (43361 Views)

Femi Otedola's Family - Wife, Children Celebrate Father's Day / Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table / Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by Damicares(f): 8:32am On Jun 18, 2018
IamGoke:
You asked for 10k and your dad told you he will give you in the morning before he leaves for work, this is after he has thoroughly scrutinised what you needed the money for, all the questions he asked is already making you angry. Through out the night the man couldn't sleep because he was thinking of how togive you his last 10k. Morning came and he called you into the room to give you 9k instead of 10k and you squeezed your face in discontent and reluctantly said thank you after complaining it's not complete. Your mum after seeing this will not say anything but will meet you in your roomwhere your dad isn't and give you 2k from her own money and say "don't mind him, use this one to complete it" smile from nowhere will enclave your face, you quickly go to facebook and whatsapp to write "I have the best mum in the world, i love my mum". Now your dad had gone out again with just 1k in his pocket home and abroad to top up fuel or use as transport to work. He will never let you see this because he is a MAN. Always try to appreciate your Dad for no reason because you won't know how your life would have turned out without a fatherly figure in it..

Dads are priceless too o!...

HAPPY FATHERS' DAY
This really got me. I remember how dad struggled with the little he had just to satisfy me. I miss him so much

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by babzo(m): 8:33am On Jun 18, 2018
Chi59:

Forget that sh!t. Some "dads" don't contribute a kobo to their kids upbringing.

Forget wetin?

What is this one talking?

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by C0C0Bandicot(f): 8:33am On Jun 18, 2018
Omo... Hin P man tall oh, chai, see as he kon resemble am like say hin vomit am...gbogbo wa la ma jeun omo, omo naa a jere wa
Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by babzo(m): 8:35am On Jun 18, 2018
nwajesus12:
Oga use ur phone by downloading msword on playstore.. It has the same features with laptop msword... #peace

How will you use phone to type a 20,000 word project?
Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by ibnchokomah(m): 8:38am On Jun 18, 2018
Chi59:

Forget that sh!t. Some "dads" don't contribute a kobo to their kids upbringing.
Was he talking about such dads? If your dad wasn't there for you, I'm sorry you had to live such a life. Some of us have and had supermen as fathers so let us celebrate them. Carry your hate somewhere else please.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 18, 2018
erico2k2:

Nice words but I don't think you should knock mothers down, U cant equate the struggle of both parents by any scale. However the day was about fathers, mothers own dey come

Thanks for the feedback

If you chose to interpret my comment as "knocking mothers down", what does that say about your objectivity on the issue?

Thanks again

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by erico2k2(m): 8:41am On Jun 18, 2018
alignacademy:

Thanks for the feedback

If you chose to interpret my comment as "knocking mothers down", what does that say about your objectivity on the issue?

Thanks again
well if you check from where Im coming from by your choice of words, I still think its knocking mothers down by saying *** Mothers are overyhyped* to this end I said no measurement scale for the struggle of both parents. But the day is about fathers.
Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 18, 2018
ibnchokomah:
Was he talking about such dads? If your dad wasn't there for you, I'm sorry you had to live such a life. Some of us have and had supermen as fathers so let us celebrate them. Carry your hate somewhere else please.
Was I referring to you? Carry your idiocy elsewhere
Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by ibnchokomah(m): 8:45am On Jun 18, 2018
Chi59:

Was I referring to you? Carry your idiocy elsewhere
I've said my mind. Someone wrote a beautiful piece about fathers then what came to that small mind of yours is nonsense. You're everything that's wrong with humanity. You can't just give fathers out there a little moment to feel loved. As I said, I'm sorry that your dad wasn't there for you. You probably would have turned out better. With a less hate filled life.

5 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 18, 2018
erico2k2:

well if you check from where Im coming from by your choice of words, I still think its knocking mothers down by saying *** Mothers are overyhyped* to this end I said no measurement scale for the struggle of both parents. But the day is about fathers.

Thanks for clarifying where you're coming from

The words I used were "way too much HYPE". Don't know where you got overhyped from

By the way, the word HYPE is used in the context of this definition:

To promote or publicize (a product or idea) intensively, often exaggerating its benefits.

Thanks again

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by ondax1(m): 8:57am On Jun 18, 2018
The only thing your father didn't give you is the size of his body
Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by IamGoke(m): 9:14am On Jun 18, 2018
Damicares:
This really got me. I remember how dad struggled with the little he had just to satisfy me. I miss him so much

Yeah, you're right!
Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by Misterdhee1(m): 9:17am On Jun 18, 2018
Deep. Dads are always gonna be special.

"Please consider listing as an event vendor on www.planit.ng to get more customers (100% FREE)"
Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by emmanuelex1(m): 9:19am On Jun 18, 2018
THIS ARE THE BEST WRITTEN WORDS EVER ON THIS PLATFORM. I FEEL LIKE GIVING YOU SOME ACCOLADES. THANKS BRO
IamGoke:
You asked for 10k and your dad told you he will give you in the morning before he leaves for work, this is after he has thoroughly scrutinised what you needed the money for, all the questions he asked is already making you angry. Through out the night the man couldn't sleep because he was thinking of how togive you his last 10k. Morning came and he called you into the room to give you 9k instead of 10k and you squeezed your face in discontent and reluctantly said thank you after complaining it's not complete. Your mum after seeing this will not say anything but will meet you in your roomwhere your dad isn't and give you 2k from her own money and say "don't mind him, use this one to complete it" smile from nowhere will enclave your face, you quickly go to facebook and whatsapp to write "I have the best mum in the world, i love my mum". Now your dad had gone out again with just 1k in his pocket home and abroad to top up fuel or use as transport to work. He will never let you see this because he is a MAN. Always try to appreciate your Dad for no reason because you won't know how your life would have turned out without a fatherly figure in it..

HAPPY FATHERS' DAY

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 18, 2018
The man is 2.01 metres tall. That's like the same height with Peter Crouch. Raine69 would definitely look like a dwarf beside him and Pocohantas cannot be captured in the same frame cos of the height difference. lipsrsealed
Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by prico32(m): 9:45am On Jun 18, 2018
Deep bro, deep

IamGoke:

HAPPY FATHERS' DAY
Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by lagdmark(m): 9:47am On Jun 18, 2018
davodyguy:

Very deep.
Parental influence can be positive and negative.
Politicians in Nigeria like Saraki and Dino Melaye, I'm wondering what kind of Legacy they'll leave behind for their children.

Looting or shamelessly single 'Ajé kün iyá ñï ó jé.

What Legacy will their children remember them for?
What about Late Sani Abacha?
Saraki and Dino case is still manageable, Tinubu and Buhari that scammed naijas with fake 'change' promise.
Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by thunderbabs: 9:53am On Jun 18, 2018
With all d billions of dollars junior has, see how simple his lifestyle is..... smiley i admire it.... Buh as an african, will still love to show masef sha lyk emoney and obo
Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 18, 2018
Wow!

His dad is quite tall for his age.

He is taller than the younger Gates.
Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 18, 2018
IamGoke:

HAPPY FATHERS' DAY
you took this out of my mind,most mothers make it look like they are the ones that love you more but deeply the father sacrifices everything for his children even taking care of the women too. I started appreciating my father and loving him more when I became a father too.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 18, 2018
AAinEqGuinea:
Be careful who you adore.

Microsoft can't even make a viable phone for starters even though they had the lead and i won't get started on Gates Foundation's vaccines, touted by inferiors to save all of Africa.

Whatta hero

Everyone clearly has a hater.
A Bill Gates Hater Spotted.
Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by ernieboy(m): 10:18am On Jun 18, 2018
nwajesus12:
Oga use ur phone by downloading msword on playstore.. It has the same features with laptop msword... #peace
u want make the guy type full project for phone?
Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by Truths22(m): 10:22am On Jun 18, 2018
IamGoke:

HAPPY FATHERS' DAY
Wow, so touching
Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by malificent(f): 10:28am On Jun 18, 2018
IamGoke:

HAPPY FATHERS' DAY

I just got goosebumps reading this. I love my dad like crazy. Sometimes I try to understand the stuff he goes through but he'll never say. Sometimes I try to imagine what he thinks about when he's alone in his room at night and sleep eludes him.

My old man is my beacon, I cannot ask for another.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 18, 2018
WOW!

So lovely! cheesy
Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 18, 2018
IamGoke:

HAPPY FATHERS' DAY

The emboldened really got me thinking that I could have been one of those Lazy Youths if not for my dad. smiley

God bless you for this priceless piece.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by deekseen(m): 10:48am On Jun 18, 2018
This one is very deep...
IamGoke:

HAPPY FATHERS' DAY
Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by Cowbuhari: 10:49am On Jun 18, 2018
IamGoke:

deep bro, i fucking love my dada..he always stands with me no matter what...he my biggest fan

HAPPY FATHERS' DAY
Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by Shemadex(m): 11:00am On Jun 18, 2018
So indentical
CecyAdrian:
Simple but deep
Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by bymigokeph: 11:31am On Jun 18, 2018
[quote author=IamGoke post=68586353]You asked for 10k and your dad told you he will give you in the morning before he leaves for work, this is after he has thoroughly scrutinised what you needed the money for, all the questions he asked is already making you angry. Through out the night the man couldn't sleep because he was thinking of how togive you his last 10k. Morning came and he called you into the room to give you 9k instead of 10k and you squeezed your face in discontent and reluctantly said thank you after complaining it's not complete. Your mum after seeing this will not say anything but will meet you in your roomwhere your dad isn't and give you 2k from her own money and say "don't mind him, use this one to complete it" smile from nowhere will enclave your face, you quickly go to facebook and whatsapp to write "I have the best mum in the world, i love my mum". Now your dad had gone out again with just 1k in his pocket home and abroad to top up fuel or use as transport to work. He will never let you see this because he is a MAN. Always try to appreciate your Dad for no reason because you won't know how your life would have turned out without a fatherly figure in it..

HAPPY FATHERS' DAY[/

Nice write up. You should have just made it a different trend. Next time if this kind of sense is coming from you then post it as an independent trend

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by bigpicture001: 11:56am On Jun 18, 2018
...he made the bill gate junior by believing in.him nd gave him d funds he needed. in his prime,he was the richest man in d city he lived....never lacked money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trademark Registration in Nigeria / Tony Elumelu Pictured With Kupe Boys / Tony Elumelu Looks Like 'spiderman' As He Does Yoga (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.